All Comments on 'Mom's Mountain Cabin Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Great Story

Roll on Tim and China.

Great story thanks

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
So good.

So very good. Keep on writing. Another chapter would be nice since the grandchildren have been mentioned.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
great story

well the second part was as good as part 1 maybe a little better .

Will there be a third with Time and China joining in.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years agoAuthor
To burrito54:

Thank you for the kind words about Mom's Mountain Cabin. I don't presently have plans for a third chapter. However, it is always possible that I may come up with a new idea and add on to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fast-growing pubes

Did Scarlett's bush grow back already from the waxing a few days before?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-).

:-)

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

Your a fucking joke. Your story is so broken that it’s laughable.

In the beginning, so less than 3 days ago, the girlfriend has a full massive brown bush and mom was bald. Boyfriend said to leave the bush. When shopping the girlfriend gets her cunt waxed. Then later that day it was shaved? And now mum is playing in the girlfriends cum soaked bush just 3 days later. So the thread is broken and fucked up.

So what does it really mean to have more cum in you than an elephant could stand? It’s a stupid made up phrase again. There is no term of reference to make a comparison. I hear that elephants only have sex twice in their lives as the bull has to spread it around the herd and you can’t have too many elephant babies. So that would mean elephants can’t stand any cum at all really. So then even a drop of cum is more than an elephant can stand. So did the girlfriend just have one drop up her? Who fucking knows as I don’t know a lot about the elephants breeding system but my thoughts are valid and reasoned. Why should anyone need to study to read a story? What a load of shit. Same shit and mistakes every time.

Fuck me now your or your character is a metallurgist. His mom has an unalloyed sex drive. What does that even mean? Like what the fuck. More study. Is she a slut or a nun? Unalloyed refers to metals only. So an unalloyed metal is the base metal with all the contamination that can be removed has been removed, you can never clean it right out, then some additives in small amounts are added and the base metal is still unalloyed. However if any other metal is added in a reasonable amount then the base metal has been alloyed with the added metal.

So an unalloyed metal has the bas metal plus the contamination plus some additives. How does this relate to a sex drive at all? It makes no sense. If anything unalloyed would mean mom has a singular sex drive so only one taste. But this is false as she fucks for money and property as she sold her body for 2 years at a contracted rate. She also fucks young boys for fun. She likes to marry often and divorce. She likes sapphic delights and now ADD INCEST TO THE MIX. See that it’s a big alloy of sex kinks if kinks were metal and sex was the base metal. No one in the story is a blacksmith so why use this made up incorrect term. Just write the story or fuck off. Just fuck off actually it would be easier for everyone and delete your account on your way out to save the minds of those to come.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 3 years agoAuthor
I don't usually respond to criticism,

I'm happy to know people read my submissions and I there is some gratification in seeing anyone have a strong reaction, even negative, to one of my stories. The prior comment by jackspeed2u did cause me to look up the word unalloyed, whose definition follows. I think it describes mom's sex drive quite well.

unalloyed

[ˌənəˈloid]

ADJECTIVE

(of metal) not alloyed; pure.

"unalloyed copper"

synonyms:

pure · sterling · solid · refined · unadulterated · unmixed · unblended · unpolluted · uncontaminated · one hundred percent · flawless · perfect

(chiefly of emotions) complete and unreserved.

"unalloyed delight"

synonyms:

unconditional · unqualified · without reservations · unlimited · unrestricted · categorical · unequivocal · unambiguous · positive · unadulterated ·

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8293 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES