Mom's Mountain Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes girl. I want you to see my face whenever you think of the biggest cock you've ever know."

Scarlett did and Mom dropped down, covering Scarlett's body with her own, her breasts engulfing Scarlett's. Mom rolled her hips against Scarlett, who responded with a gasp, and then Mom ground her body into my girlfriend, groaning herself as the smaller dildo rotated inside her pussy.

Scarlett was at first passive, bewilderment in her eyes as she struggled to accept the notion that being stuffed to the point of pain could be thrilling, erotic. And although a fiercely independent person, she found she liked the sensation of being absorbed into my mother's body and sexuality. Her jaw relaxed, her breathing flattened out, she lay her hands on Mom's ass, and, after several minutes, began moving her hips up and down, at first just a little, soon in time with my mother; her hands tightened on Mom's asscheeks.

"Oh baby it feels good, doesn't it? You like being Mama's cock-slut, don't you?"

"Yes, fuck, so big, fuck."

Upping the stakes, Mom began thrust in and out, finally pulling all but the head of the dildo from Scarlett's pussy and pushed back in, driving Scarlett's butt into the mattress. Scarlett arched her back, groaned a single, "Fuck," etched with pleasure/pain, then shoved her hips into Mom.

Mom snarled, "You belong to me bitch, say it!"

"Fuck, yes, I belong to you, fuck me."

Mom adopted a steady fuck-rhythm and Scarlett gripped Mom's shoulders and moved her hips, finding the angles that felt best. As the pain receded the crimson flush of her shoulders spread to her neck and face. She lay her ankles over Mom's calves, pulling Mom into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, harder, you sexy big-dicked cunt."

Mom did so, the cock now sliding easily through Scarlett's well-lubricated distended sex. Drops of sweat drabbled down the side of Scarlett's body as she met each of Mom's thrusts with one of her own. Then, to Scarlett's unhappy moan, Mom pulled all the way out; Scarlett's pussy making a wet sucking sound as the purple cock-head slid from her cunt.

"Roll over, on your hands and knees bitch, I'm gonna take you from behind."

Scarlett was not one to take orders in bed, but Mom had unearthed a different Scarlett. Scarlett rolled over, raised herself on all fours, held her ass high in the air. A shiver of anticipation running down her spine, she said, "Fuck me, take me."

Mom smiled, spread my girlfriend's ass cheeks, dragged her warm wet tongue over the pink rosebud, sending bolts of intense, delicious, nasty excitement through Scarlett, who imagined a hot slithering snake sliding over her ass. Mom stiffened her tongue and pushed it inside, now it was a hot burrowing snake. Scarlett gasped and hair hanging over her face, looked back over her shoulder, watching Mom lick a finger and push it into Scarlett's asshole.

Scarlett reached back, thrummed her clit, dropped her head to the pillow, moaned.

"Honey, you ever been fucked up the ass?"

Scarlett, in a muffled voice, "No."

Mom turned her gaze to the massive instrument protruding from her sex, thought about it a second, and said, "It's a bit big for the first time, but while you're visiting..."

Mom did not finish the sentence; instead she pressed the head of her oversized tool to Scarlett's pussy and drove it into her in a single hard thrust; Scarlett's entire body shook. And while they started slow, they were soon fucking with wild happy abandon, rocking into each other in complementary synchronitious motion. They were completely immersed in their fuck; there was no awkwardness, no lingering doubt, just the desire to create and receive pleasure. Mom forced her hand between them and pushed her pinkie inside Scarlett's asshole. With her other hand she took hold of Scarlett's left breast, forcefully rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Oh Joni, that's it. So good. So good, give it to me deeper, deeper."

Mom's mouth fell open, her eyes grew unfocused. The unseen cock inside her pussy was drilling into her, an orgasm rushing towards her in a hurried blur of pleasure.

"Oh Scar honey, I love your pussy. I can feel it, I'm gonna come, gonna come, gonna come, oh god, I'm gonna come."

It became near brutal. Mom slammed her oversized dick into Scarlett, hammering the inner walls of her pussy, shaking the bed. Scarlett dropped her shoulder to the bed, used it to steady herself, to gain leverage, and rocked her hips into Mom, meeting each of her powerful thrusts.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

No one, not even these two, could fuck like this for long. The women began jabbering, an incoherent cacophony of carnal cackles; their skin flushed a deep red; sweat dripped down bodies; a fountain of juice poured from Scarlett's pussy.

Then Mom, breasts bouncing, grabbed Scarlett's hips, pushed into her, howled, let out a guttural groan, and came, cunt cream sputtering around the dildo's base. Her body went rigid, her stomach muscles taut under her smooth skin, and she slumped forward atop Scarlett, forcing both women to the mattress.

When they hit the bed the dildo drove deeper into Scarlett, who began shaking and thrashing, propelling the toy on a roller coaster ride in the depths of her sex. Scarlett blubbered, her vagina convulsed and contracted, her body quivered, and she came. The orgasm, starting in her groin, cascaded through her body and, even though trapped under my mother's body, Scarlett bucked and bounced on the mattress. Finally, both women, spent, came to rest in a tangle of limbs, Mom's dildo still wedged inside Scarlett's body.

Mom rolled off, curled her arm around Scarlett's neck.

"You can fuck me anytime you want Ms. Wallis."

"It's Joni and yes, I certainly will."

The women sighed and Mom worked the tool from Scarlett's cunt, the labia and pussy were puffy and swollen. Assessing the damage, Mom dipped two fingers inside Scarlett and eased the pussy lips apart; Scarlett's snatch glistened, tiny bubbles of juice oozed from its center. Mom dragged the tip of her tongue across the dark pink flesh. Scarlett mewled, and winced.

"A bit sore honey?"

"Yeah," Scarlett said, "but go ahead, sometimes a little pain helps focus the pleasure."

Here was a side of Scarlett I didn't know anything about.

Mom straddled Scarlett's prone body, the dildo sliding across my girlfriend's cheek, and dragged her tongue over her pussy lips, then licked the red swollen clit. Scarlett, fighting off the fleeting stabs of pain, clenched her eyes, moaned. Mom kept licking, but carefully, discovering where Scarlett was too sore and where she was just the right amount of sore, the spots where the pain gave birth to pleasure.

Scarlett, at first passive, soon was writhing, moaning, grinding her pussy on Mom's face. Scarlett licked the dildo's underside, sucked on the huge knobby head, then spit it out and said, "Oh Joni yes, that's it, eat my horny pussy."

Mom licked, slurped, sucked. I reached for Scarlett's breasts, stroked a nipple. She said, "Harder."

I did.

"Harder."

I squeezed the nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Harder."

I pulled on the nipple.

"Harder."

I twisted the nipple hard, real hard.

"Fuck yes."

Mom jammed three fingers into Scarlett's pummeled pussy, twisting them about. Scarlett bucked screamed squirmed; her toes curled, she arched her back, grabbed the dildo, moving it inside Mom in ways no man would ever replicate; juice dripped around the dildo's base and splattered on Scarlett's face.

I felt the blood pumping through her nipple.

Buffeted by the sensual, near violent, sensations spearing through her, Scarlett's world exploded. She jerked hard, writhed, red shards of light danced across her closed eyes and blasts of explosive heat accompanied the release she craved.

"Ohhh ffrrriiiccckkkiinnnnggggg goowddddd, cccooooommmmiiiinnnnnngggggggggg."

When it was over Scarlett lay on the bed, drifting down from her orgasm. Mom held Scarlett's satiated body to her own, soothing her with sweet, "Baby baby's," and gentle kisses; Scarlett mewled in happy satisfaction.

I could play bystander no longer. Fisting my hard as a rock hard cock, I got on my knees and said, "You girls interested in the real thing?"

Scarlett touched her pummeled pussy lips. "Not me, not right now, way too sore. How 'bout Joni, that slut is always ready for cock."

In confirmation Mom rolled on her back, spread her legs - the plastic dildo still hung from her pussy - and said, "She's right, I'm ready."

I laughed, ran my hands up the sides of her torso, across her breasts and abdomen to her thighs, which quivered at my touch. I slid my fingers in her sweat and juice.

Scarlett undid the buckles holding the dildo in place, pulled the straps from under Mom's body, and Mom, taking hold of the plastic cock and murmuring in delight, slowly removed it through her splayed pussy lips, occasionally adding a little twist or turn.

When it was all the way out she said, "Do you think you're up to the encore?"

"I can try."

"That's all we can ask. Put it in me son, put your delicious cock in me."

"Roll over, I'm gonna take you from behind, like you fucked Scarlett."

Mom immediately positioned herself on hands and knees and I, as she'd done with Scarlett, spread her ass cheeks, rubbed the head of my cock over her pink rosebud, moseyed down to her slippery labial lips. Mom said, "Don't tease me, fuck me," and pushed back, but I thought a little teasing in order. I slid my cock back up to the crack of her ass, contemplated pushing it inside, then returned it to her pussy, took firm hold of her hips, and entered her; she was tight, got tighter when she clenched those practiced cunt muscles.

Mom, shuddering, dropped her head and moaned, "So good, oh gawd, so perfect."

She was tight and wet and perfect and I filled her again and again. After several minutes she balled her fists on the sheet, raised her head, her hair falling to either side, and gasped,"Scar, make yourself useful, suck my clit." Scarlett, happy grin on her face, slid her head under my mother and commenced licking.

I pulled back until only my cock-head remained inside, then slammed into her.

"Jeez, Mom you have a hot cunt."

"Son, I am a hot cunt."

I fucked her hard, but Mom gave as good as she got, shaking her rump, driving back into me. But even my mother had limits and as Scarlett and I worked on her Mom grew passive, accepting the sensations plowing through her, for once not trying to co-ordinate everyone, not trying to prove she was the best fuck in the room. Her orgasm closing in, Mom yelped, panted, chanted: "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

I reached for her tits, caught her nipples between thumb and index finger, rolled them back and forth; I felt the blood pulsating through them.

Scarlett, who was tonguing Mom's clittie with machine-like rapidity, wormed her hand between Mom and I and jammed a finger into Mom's asshole.

Mom lifted her head in the air, opened her eyes, saw nothing; her cunt spasmed, she screamed, "Oh my lord yesssss," arched her back, wailed, "Eeeennnnyyyyhhhhhh, ccooommmiiinnnngggg," and came, squirting, coating Scarlett's face with cunt cream, then

whimpered, yipped, yapped, flopped onto the bed.

My cock was hanging in the air. Scarlett twisted out from under Mom and engulfed it in her mouth, forcing her head forward until her nose nested in pubic hairs. She pulled back and bobbed her head, working her lips and tongue with whorish intensity. My girlfriend was a first rate cock-sucker, but I'd never known her this intense. It took only seconds: I came, grunting in animalistic joy, and considering the day's ceaseless fucking, discharging a prodigious serving of cum. Still, Scarlett, however, wasn't satisfied, she had become a nuclear vacuum cleaner and suctioned out the few drops of cum lingering in my balls.

Scarlett let my rapidly deflating dick slide from her face. A bulky glob of cream dribbled from the corner of her mouth, a small stream leaked from the other corner. Mom tilted her head and Scarlett, her hand resting on my thigh, brought her lips to Mom's. Their eyes open, locked on each other, the women shared an open-mouth kiss, passing my semen back and forth, their tongues twirling in an erotic dance, unashamedly enjoying my hot thick sticky jizz. They kept kissing as a steady stream of my seed trickled down their throats; they ended with an in-synch "Hhhmmmm" that vibrated through the last gooey smooch.

* * * *

Later that day, as we docked the sailboat, Mom heard a ping, fished her phone from her bag.

"It's Tim and China, they'll be arriving the day after tomorrow."

Scarlett said, "Who are Tim and China?"

"Billy's grandchildren."

I'd met them at the wedding, openly hostile, convinced my mother was a gold-digger targeting Billy's wealth. By Christmas, six months later, their attitude had transformed. They hugged Mom, openly delighting in the joy she brought their grandfather. I'd most recently seen them at the funeral, their moving eulogies fulsome with praise of Mom.

Scarlett said, "Oh crap, we're gonna have to clean up our act."

"Don't worry," Mom said, "I said when I started out with Billy I missed hard young dick; I didn't say it ended up that way. How do you think I learned incest was best."

12