All Comments on 'Mom's My "Someone Special" Pt. 02'

by Mostdefinitely

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ansdguyansdguyalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

This chapter is every bit as good as the first. You write incrdibly well and I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Great read

Fantastic thank you, I hope you write some more soon

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17almost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

It's unfortunate that I couldn't rate this story with more than just 5 stars. If I could it would be a 10! This has to be by far the best "Mother/Son" story I've read on Lit. At first I was afraid you would ruin the story by adding Kirsten to the story. But you masterfully weaved her into the story without making it just a fuckfeast. You were able to keep it still very loving but also very erotic. I love how Chris is so in love with Jane, I can feel it in your writing. Please let there be a 3rd chapter if not more. The story line for this is endless in my opinion.

MostdefinitelyMostdefinitelyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thrilled you enjoyed yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When is chapter 3

Well you did too good of a job. You are going to have to see what a chapter with Son Mom and Rochelle would be like.

Thanks for a good read.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

Too funny...Baseball Racket??? LOL!!! try baseball bat, tennis racket...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very

Wow that's exactly what I wanted to read, written very well ! Made me feel like I was really involvedšŸ˜˜

69licklover6969licklover69almost 7 years ago
wish it was me lol

great read and great writing

thanks man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need a story with rochelle too please

It was awesome exoected it to happen with rochelle but what a turn of events loved it and most of all got my pants wet and please post an episode with rochelle too it would be amazing I can just imagine how hot it would bešŸ˜œšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Characters to love

The quality of writing is as good as the 1st chapter.

I think characters can make a story, regardless of the topic. I think it requires skills in writing, a good premise and clever character development. Make the reader fall for the character... and thats exactly what happened!

To make a reader enjoy a story / subject - that is fare from being a go to subject when choosing a story to read - I think is quite the achivement.

Bravo! Looking forward to read the next Chapter.

Josie : )

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Brilliant writing!!

Would have loved reading a third chapter, fantastic!

MostdefinitelyMostdefinitelyover 5 years agoAuthor
:-)

I deeply apologize 4 taking so long guys, but I promise you, if you're a true Mom's My Someone Special fan, there will be a 3rd and final part of the story. There're a few loose ends that obviously need to be tied and I plan to knot them. Life's just extremely hectic and I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my stories.

I truely love all your kind words. Thank you!

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Wonderful!

This is my first time with this story! Just wanted to say, Well done! Your characters are gentle, loving and caring, With a touch of kink.!! :-) Five stars and Favorited.

tmark0099tmark0099almost 5 years ago
Still waiting for the final part

Rochelle? Gwen? Waiting...

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishalmost 5 years ago
Extremely well-written

I usually don't give five stars, but I give them to you for this story. The few misspellings, wrong words and occasional missing word did not trip me up too much - I am kind of a stickler for that kind of stuff. (Btw, chocking and choking are two vastly different defined words.) You had me hooked from the beginning and I became invested in this small family. I am content where this story ends but would gladly read another chapter or two if you feel the need to continue. One of the best reads I've had in months. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
I love this story...

... so much. I can't wait for Rochelle to enter the scene. Someone mentioned Gwen. I can't remember who she is. Loved the threeway action. Maybe Courtney will enter the action. He better get busy and excersize those balls and that dick. I think he is in for a workout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My mom heard me and my sister

She peeked inside the door as we were going at it good. Both my sister and I were so intent on our orgasms, we didn't even notice our mom watching us. She never said a word about it.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

A great story. I'd love to see Rochelle get involved with them once, and also maybe Courtney.

Mainly just Mom and Kirs though.

Please don't let them become sluts. I know that the throws of ecstacy can cause the mouth to run away with itself though.

Thanks for sharing.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have you preferred you not expand the 'universe' to more participants. There is always a temptation to go to a harem model in this sort of thing, not sure why.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. All of the main characters were fully developed. Plot remained logical throughout the series. I like mother, daughter, and son get back together. I would like to see this series expanded. The subplots are there. Specifically: (1) Rochelle and son at the dance; (Rochelle, mother and son together; (3) Although 43, possibility of mother pregnant; (4) Mother and son acting out her roleplaying, and (5) Etc; The romance, passion, and intimacy between mother and son never waivered and the romantic reader of this story could feel it..

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Well thought out story..it had a good flow to it and never got boring..5šŸŒŸ

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

That got a rise out of me which doesn't happen very often at my age, nice work.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I Ƨannot wait for the "final chapter" in this series...you have done great job so far with this...

You got Mom and Daughter together with him, he LOVES both of them, and they love him...Kirsten will be back for more...

And, there is always Rochelle; plus, the dance has to be survived! That ought be fun!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

Hmm, very good! I would enjoy more, especially when he takes Rochelle to the dance. A one time only there. I think that the mother and son should remain the core but maybe his sister when possible. Pregnancy? Times 2? Certainly would be the happiest end. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. You've alluded to a part 3. Wonderfully written. Perhaps that would include the dance with Rochelle, and the aftermath, possibly a threeway with Jane, a visit from Kirsten, possibly another threeway with Courtney, and maybe a visit from aunt Gwen, to discover the relationship between her nephew and sister. Just some ideas. 5ā­

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMostdefinitely@Mostdefinitely
Currently working on three projects at the moment. Mrs. Griffin Pt. 2, Mom's My "Someone Special" Pt. 3 and a brand new novel length incest story I'm feeling excited about. I should be done with the sequels this year and the novel maybe next year. I'm a slow writer as it is, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES