All Comments on 'Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 13'

by htlvgcpl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Very hot! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

I cannot wait to here how Darla and Katie's Wednesday night out with Betty turns out, do all three come into the home and join Beth and John in bed? Does Darla and Katie set up the next weekend to bring their friend Betty into the family? How big a slu is their friend Betty? Inquiring minds want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A classic series!

This series has emerged as a classic, reminiscent of great sagas of family/ friends erotic frolics from years past and more rare in recent times. My only critique be that there be more actual incest beyond Johnny and his mom and not just friends of the family, even when they are "adopted." And I prefer Johnny be the only male, unless another mother/son couple enter the story line. Just where my head is at, is all.

MsLCMsLCalmost 8 years ago
Loving 'Hardcore John'

I really love hardcore John in the 'watch my cock fucking you' scene between him and Darla. The forceful way he grabbed her to watch him pounding her. His slut talking... so fucking hot. More of that with all his ladies, and less of the idiotic family baby talk please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous