All Comments on 'Mom's Penis Treatment Pt. 01'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
flying_sheepflying_sheepover 7 years ago
I liked it

Slowly I start to understand why people think anonymous comments shouldn't be allowed. What a douche...

I'm not here to just jack it off, if I want to do that I watch a video and can be done with it in a couple of minutes. I come to this site to enjoy the different stories and to give myself over to fantasies and this is quite a good example of a slow build up to culminate in something great in later chapters.

Tongue-StudTongue-Studover 7 years ago
loved it

i'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, fuck those pussy anonymous naysayers

inreaderinreaderover 7 years ago
5/5

Slow build up FTW.

swfb70swfb70over 7 years ago
i liked it

made me hard as a rock

billdakidbilldakidover 7 years ago
as good as it gets

Now that was some very good reading. A great buildup. An understanding mom. A very anxious boy. It doesn't get much better. I was totally enthralled with chapter 1 and anxiously await chapter 2. 5 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Its really hot when a mom has a real reason to touch and examine her sons penis as this mom did.Hope for more.Thanks

montywingermontywingerover 7 years ago

A terrific chapter one,,always better to read something that could well be real,,,,can't wait for chapter two

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 7 years ago
Lots to work with here

I loved it, got me wet and kept me that way the entire time. Please write chapter 2 soon. I loved how she got involved in even helping him piss, maybe something to play on as well as taking to the next level as she shows him how to be gentle on his cock and when he cums, she could accidentally shoot it into her mouth to swallow. Good past, let it get nastier (oh how i love to be nasty) and play into all the kinks that a son and mother can find to get into. Good Job, more please (odd how I always seem to say just that.....more please)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Great Story so far I just hope how ever this goes you don't add other people into the mix. It seems today a lot of other stories people have to add others into a mother and son story. I guess I just think it is something special between mother and son and not just lust.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You for Reading!

I just uploaded "Mom's Penis Treatment Part II" and it is waiting to post. This story is in two parts, so this next will be the final installment to the story. Thank you for your encouragement and suggestions.

CH

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

I agree, its so hot !! A well-written story with so much potential. Maybe his Mom will believe her husband will be away screwing some secretary again and feel very justified she can do their son in return. His huge cock and how horny he gets, the fact he had so much skin damage and how big his load is; she should take care of his needs. She certainly is very aroused by him and wants to feel how his cock would feel inside her pussy ?? So many possibilities. I hope that chapter or chapters are soon ready. Thank you.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Very Hot Read*****

Great story telling very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your stories...

I love all of your stories, especially the interracial stories! This story was also very HOT, please never stop writing stories! :-)

Your biggest fan,

Adriana

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for the great read. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Hope we don't have to wait to long for chapter 2!!!

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 7 years ago
Great Story

can't wait for pt2

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
surprisingly very good for a cock-centric story

Well written, and thought out.

Even more surprising, I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not very good

Telling an erotic story in a "First Person" view is quite boring actually. Good try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Previous Anonymous Poster

Did you comment on the wrong story? This wasn't written in first person. It is third person omniscient, and fantastically dialogue-driven. And I'm not sure why you think first person is inherently boring in the first place.

Anyway, thanks for the story, Cockhole. I love that she ate her son's cum. So hot. Hope she swallows the entire load next chapter. :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait until chapter two!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Loving mother

All boys should have such a caring mother who can overcome her inhibitions to help

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
****

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5STAR

Im enjoying this story greatly and ive read many in this category. great balance of all the erotic ingredients. Love the mother openly staring at her sons bulge,

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Wish that you would write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In a pefect world a mom would have a moral obligation to teach her son how to fuck (= how to make women happy) & how to respect women

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HEY SOMEONE STOLE YOUR WORK

On the website fanfiction.net there is a user named ULTIMATE POWER COUPLE who stole this story and changed the name to Naruto misadventures.

He has edited the names, hair and eye color of the characters and given you absolutely no credit he is claiming the story as his own.

CockholeCockholeabout 7 years agoAuthor
To Anon. @ Hey Someone Stole Your Work

Thanks for letting me know. I saw it and sent a message to site manager. I appreciate it!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

A fantastic story ! His Mom is really into his body and cock. She doesn't get any sex from his Dad; she definitely loves her Son's huge cock and wants it for herself. Nicky should do her and then they can have an intense sexual relationship. She likes his cum and handling him got her turned on plus being splattered with his cum. So much potential Mom can get screwed many times each day when they are alone. Cannot wait and thank you.

BruehahaBruehahaalmost 7 years ago
Love your style

Love your writing style. I really appreciate the realism and taking the time to develop a story and make it believable. So much better than most of the junk on here. Keep it up, you have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one word superb story

well done

pooky12349pooky12349almost 7 years ago
Mom's Penis treatment

I just finished part 1 and 2 of this story and loved them. Well told, well written, character development was awesome, and an all around damn fine story. Will there be more adventures of Connie and Nick? But then you have more stories to read and if their as good as this one, then I'm all over them.

Thanks for the pleasure!

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT, gave it a 5/5 (100%)!

This story mirrors one of my favourite erotic fantasies.

My mom was in 75% of my jack-off fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BRAVO! VERY EROTIC. I LOVE THIS STORY, & I AM NOT ALONE IN THAT REGARD: 325,472 views & 510 favorites - impressive!

Now I am going to read Pt. 2!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
I wouls so much love being her

Knowing I will soon be sucking my sons cock and drinking his gift and then having him lose his virginity in my vagina. Alas though I am a lowly sissy fagot and will never be her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
meme

I saw this tweet on Fanfiction_txt that was your comment on someone plagiarizing your story and it was hilarious. I had to check if you were real. I hope you sorted out the plagiarism tho

CockholeCockholeabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Meme

I just saw that. It was from a post a couple of years ago. Wonder why it's back? Some of the comments were funny!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
IT A COPY OF VICE~VERSA ????? ^*!^*!^*!

I 'VE SEEN THIS STORY, ON 2 OTHER SITES.

ONLY THING CHANGED WERE NAMES AND NUMBERS.

CockholeCockholeover 4 years agoAuthor
@Copied

I've had some problems with this story being copied on a couple of sites before. If you could please let me know the sites, I would appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Advice. Don’t start with a disclaimer that your story is completely made up. Readers want to imagine that it’s all true. It’s a major part of the appeal and allure. I don’t even bother to read the story once I see that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All that potent seed…she would want his baby in her belly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is a woman instructing a guy on the right way to jerk off? That'd be like a guy telling a girl the right way to finger herself. It's stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For some reason it seems that in every story no matter the author, they lied down on the bed or lied down on the carpet etc. You LAY down. L.A.Y.

LIED is to tell a lie, an untruth!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Think I'll take a pass on part 2.

Yawn

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The one "complaint" I have is that when the mom is holding her son's cock as she pees, she shakes it to get the last few piss drops off. A woman wouldn't do that. A man would do that but a woman would take toilet paper and wipe/dab at it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

also all that cum needs to be inside Connie. Pregnant by her own son

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

for;Anonymous5 months ago

The one "complaint" I have is that when the mom is holding her son's cock as she pees, she shakes it to get the last few piss drops off. A woman wouldn't do that. A man would do that but a woman would take toilet paper and wipe/dab at it

So...you are some sort of an authority on the subject or just spouting off something you thought up in your feeble little mind?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous