All Comments on 'Mom's Rules'

by Dillydally131

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great short story

One of the few take off right from the start short stories that had me as turned on as they were in no time. Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
an outstanding story, hot as fuck

Mother Beth finds that in her son Tim she's got a tiger by the tail. Mom's spread her thighs and given her boy unrestricted access to the hairy hole he came out of 18 years before. Beth trembles at the sight of her kid's "large wet and glistening cock with his balls swaying behind it," and at the wreck that that gorgeous, dangerous cock is about to make of her vulnerable little pussy. When Tim grins and says, "you have me so turned on I'd like to fuck you fast and hard," she instantly acquiesces. Then fueled by his youthful energy and strength and wild boyish enthusiasm, her son goes to town. He stuffs and stretches, slams and pounds his mother's cunt like a young untamed animal, as mom has one convulsive cum after another. Beth is the joyous victim of her own kid's masterful power fuck, the by far best fuck she's ever had, Tim's best too. The kid gives a big grunt, blows those heavy loaded balls of his, and shoots his mommy a huge twatful of his precious semen. They fall asleep next to each other, the spent young motherfucker and his happy contented son-fucked mom.

Ducky7Ducky7about 8 years ago
Hot loving story

as every boy knows, Mom's rules are make to be broken or at least bent.......

va45va45about 8 years ago
loving

Good to see mom and son become one and let go. Love how this couple slowly become one and take all. You could feel the pain and happiness as she takes all of him. Hopping in time mom will ask him to go deeper trying different positions and openin up her cervix. This could be just the beginning also.

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
Being his

In an incest relationship specially mother son, the mother always calls him as baby, my sweet baby but Beth gave extra twist asking him to call her by name that is to call her Beth.

This twist proves now she is His. And hereafter referring him as her true husband.

In next chapter he will take her Ass , her virginity protected for long.

But taking 10" in ass will be a great task for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice short story

Moms can be very helpful to son. Some get very good results and satisfaction staying within "the rules". Progression does happen but often causes complications..

cannon4201cannon4201about 8 years ago
Hot

It was so fucking hot it made me cum so hard.

rodavrodavabout 8 years ago
Nice exciting story but...

I got turned off when the mother asked her son to call her by her name.

It is always very exciting if the son calls her Mother...Mom...or ohh.....

Mommmmmyyy... when he is ejaculating inside his loving mommy's pussy, while the Mother would hug her son and wrap her legs around him tightly while feeling his son's sperm inside her and lovingly whispering in his ear... mommy is here babyyyyy....mommy is hereeee...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This mom got the fucking of her life which her son made her cum and unloaded his cum in her cunt. Hope he got her pregnant too.plus her big tits hairy cunt. Then there was my mom and aunt they both have 44 dd tits and thick hair cunts that their pubic hair went from top of their cunts to top of their ass holes. Nipples extra large dark brown weigh 145lbs too. I got them both pregnant at sametime they even go down each other barrying their faces in their cunts full of hair. When first got their ass they each screamed when I shoved my cock up in their ass. Now my aunt lives with us and we sleep in king size bed together 3 of us. They each gave me 3 kids each

Lv2eat58Lv2eat58about 1 year ago

I loved it! Can you continue with part 2. I don't remember you stating how big moms tits were? I started reading the words out loud and this made me so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous