All Comments on 'Mom's Sexy Feet and More Ch. 03'

by YoungStud23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Deliciously sexy!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Story about an immature son with a foot fetish and a control freak mother who enjoys teasing her son. No one appears to be self-aware, self-confident nor cares about the other's ego or id.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I had a mother like that I would spread her legs and eat her pussy for 30 minutes while rubbing her G-Spot at the same time. She would be having so many ejaculation orgasms that the bed sheets would be so wet. and when she had enough I would put my big hard cock inside her hot vagina and thrust in and out with her feet over my shoulders and I could suck her toes while fucking her brains out. Then i would eventually shoot my load deep inside her hot vagina and we would both be very happy.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 9 years ago
Good again, but

...a few missing words. Suggest you proof-read before submitting. Otherwise 4-stars for another sexy story.

rangerrigsrangerrigsalmost 10 years ago
Please continue!

This series has been hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I was masturbating for about two hours reading this. I had the best orgasm of the month. This is way better than porn. AND it teaches you English; so thank you.

loissolesloissolesover 11 years ago
Great story!

I love this story and can't wait for the rest!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good insight

Very real emotions and feelings. Many young men have similar feelings and mom's would like to help. A helping hand or foot can be so beneficial in reducing stress and building confidence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous