All Comments on 'Mom's Significant Other'

by Doug689

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Perfect

Another perfect mom-son story from Doug. Few typos, but nothing that took away from the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sometimes nice guys finish first

Like in this excellent story. Doug (same name as the author...hmm) has been lusting for his own mother for years. Now that both are divorced, they cling to each other, two souls who've found their soul-mate. Doug's as frisky as a teenager, as mom makes her body available for her baby boy's delight. Baby boy, the horny rascal, gorges his lust on her cute little titties, and above all on that hairy hole between his mommy's legs, the same wonderful warm wet hole he came out of. The couple are in their own self-created world, a cocoon of loving lust, as Doug slides his fat penis up his mommy's welcoming vagina up to his balls. She's blissful at having her boy back up where he started out. "Doug, my baby, I felt you in there so long ago, and now you are back inside of me," she cries. Then they fuck like animals, it's like he's actually trying to get his body back inside his mother, till she has yet another shattering cum and Doug blows his balls and shoots her a whole big twatful of his sperm. It's the best gift a loving son can ever give his mother, and the most precious gift a mommy can ever receive from her beloved baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Stop writing in present tense. It's dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great description

I love the older, realistic mothers you describe. So believable and hot. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a good hot incest story

I love how you, got mom to realize her full sexual need well done don't worry about the nay Sayers, keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely Perfect

I so wanted to be the first one to say it, but I was beaten to it. So let me be the first one to repeat, this was a perfect story. It is the total love that I value the most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY THAN----FANTASTIC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

Loved your story. My favorite part was the two fingers in the pussy and applying pressure to the clit. Mmmm. That feels so good. One of my favorite ways to masturbate.

al4blackal4blackabout 9 years ago
Great

Fabulous story hope u will posting more horny stories soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Quite a few people are in a similar living arrangement. it is a logical step as son becomes man of the house. It can be a very beautiful and rewarding experience as in this story.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Tremendous!

This is real erotica! 5 *'s

STARBLACKSTARBLACKabout 9 years ago
great

mom is 50 add her first anal in part 2

sglewsglewabout 9 years ago
Really good story

With one proviso, it was really well written; in particular that the mother sounds like a real woman not a sex toy. The proviso is that, for no reason, you switched from past tense to present tense. It makes it read like two separate stories stitched together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tooooooooo many 'Open your eyes'.

See above!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
Hairy Mother's Love.

Every Mom with a hairy bush should at least show it their son and let him be the judge of whether or not he should fuck her, in my honest opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

A great love story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more please

please write more stories like this. I like how obvious it is that they love each other. I get tired of the stories that are just about fucking. I like the stories about making love.

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Great story with sooo many possibilities, hut it was simply to damn short. There are at least two more full chapters of story that could and should be added. Please consider it, and think of the reader!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have wrote in there somewhere....as the son is fucking her and he is cumming....."Yeah mom. Feel my hot cum. In another time and place I would love to have given you my baby. My beautiful baby mom".

But she being 50 years old I'm sure that that isn't possible. But the expression he is conveying to his mother is pure love. How much closer can two persons get after one of them express how they wish they could have the other's person baby? Hell, his mother could have whispered it to him as he is fucking her.

"Out babies would have been beautiful babies Doug. I would have given you beautiful handsome sons".

SlickerzSlickerzover 1 year ago

I fucking hate it when idiots write stories in simple present tense. It start to sound more like an instructions manual than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An easy rating of 5 (FIVE), "My fingers arrive at her pubic mound and I find a full bush of hair covering her pussy." Mom stories, mother in law stories, older sister stories,, YEP, they are always hairy pussy stories. MOM's, 38-40 and sexy mature hairy ladies, are NOT ever OMG and PLEASE, going to be foolish or silly chaffed mound teens at the ocean (like that is for any reason appropriate) or tanning at the pool with pimples exposed, in the bikini line! You have done well with this story! My compliments and if it were possible, I would love to send you some pics of my tone but very hairy mom and my sexy sister's pussies. My sisters husband likkes to eats my cum from both of them and he always askes it I want to his. He knows I do, just cant get my nerve up enough yet. But you know how it is, you only go to the barber shop so many times; before you finally break down and go ahead and get that "much needed," hair cut!!! Yep, its coming soon, probably real soon! Oh yea, my daughter just turned 19. Very hairy pussy according to her mother. I cant wait to see a phone pic (promised to show me if I will do my brother in law! You know I am going to! like there is any dam question about it!) Please write some more hairy pussy stories (MOM and MOTHER-in-LAW stories)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous