Mom's Significant Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers

She opens her eyes and is staring up at me. "My God, that was fantastic, I never felt anything like that, you brought out a hidden need," she softly states.

I slowly start pumping again and say, "I love watching you come, I love that I could make you so happy."

Mom grabs my face in her hands and stares intently into my eyes, "This is so unreal, so amazing, I will make you just as happy, I promise."

I stroke harder and grunt, "You already have, I love you and I love this."

We pick up the pace and our bodies start slamming together with audible slaps. Her fingernails are digging into my back and I am soon furiously thrusting hard into her pussy, feeling my dick head mash against her cervix.

Mom is panting again, "Oh Doug, love me, love me, come for me, come inside of me."

Hearing her ask for me to come pushes me to the limit and I feel it building inside me. I tell her, "I am going to come, here it comes, I am going to."

She moans, "Oh baby, give it to me, oh baby, yes," and locks her ankles behind my thighs pulling my strokes in even harder.

I cry out, "Mom!" and my orgasm explodes like none I've ever had. I feel my hot seed boiling up and out of my thrusting cock and I slam my hips hard against my poor mother. I feel the hot come blasting into her pussy and coating my cock.

As I come I scream in a loud growl, "Eeerrrrgggggg," oh yeah, oh, aarrrgggg."

Mom is franticly clawing at my back and pummeling my thighs with her feet, and cries out, "I feel it, so hot inside, so, oh, I am coming again."

We are now fucking together like animals and grunting and groaning. I reach down and grab her ass which gives me more force in fucking into her pussy. We fuck and come, and then keep fucking and coming more. The heat and intensity is overwhelming, and if I could think clearly, I probably would be thinking I am dying and entering heaven.

Unfortunately, it cannot last and we start to recover, as my thrusts slow to an occasional jerking pump, to release my last loads of hot come into her welcoming pussy.

I raise my head and tell her, "Open your eyes, I want to see your eyes."

Mom opens her eyes and we gaze lovingly into each other's souls as we quiver in mutual pleasure.

I lower my lips to hers and kiss her deeply as our breathing returns to normal, and she moans light sounds of total happiness.

When my cock softens and slips out, I roll off her body and kiss her shoulder, then doze off. I awaken in only minutes, and look at my mother lying next to me looking so sexy. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, wetting a washcloth with warm water, then return to her side.

I softly wipe her soaked pussy lips as our juices dribble out. I kiss her nipples and lips as I tenderly clean her thighs and pussy. Mom moans again, "I can't believe how special you make me feel."

I throw the washcloth into the open bathroom door and take her into my arms and we fall asleep.

About an hour later we rise and move to the shower. We lovingly bathe each other and my lips are all over her body as I wash her.

She drops to her knees and is washing my cock when she suddenly kisses the crown of my cock. I am shocked that my mother does this, as I figure she has never even thought of doing this before.

Mom looks up at me and laughs, "You should see your face! You think your old mother can't have wicked thoughts? Let dry off and get back into bed, I want to feel you in my mouth."

I am beside myself as we tenderly dry each other, think of my mother sucking on my cock is beyond anything I ever imagined.

We get back into bed and begin kissing again, with my hands all over her tits and ass. She then wiggles down my body and wraps her hand around my cock. She looks up at me as she kisses the head again which causes me to roll my head back and groan softly.

I look back down and she is still looking up at me as she dips down to take my dick into her mouth. I cannot believe this is happening and I stare with deep love at my mother as she starts sucking. I can tell she is being extra gentle, and moving tentatively as she licks and sucks on my cock.

Mom pulls off my dick, and still looking into my eyes, says, "I don't want to hurt you, I've never done this, just let me know." And she drops right back down onto my cock without waiting for any answer.

I have always thought there was no such thing as a bad blowjob, only good and great blowjobs. No need to worry here. I find that Mom's lack of experience is well overcome by her gentleness and the extreme erotic nature of watching your mother suck on your dick!

The only advice I offer is I take her hand and wrap it around my cock as she sucked on the head. I say, "Mom, that is so good, keep doing that, and stroke the base as you suck, my God that is perfect."

She closes her eyes and seems to concentrate on sucking me off. She is soon stroking and taking the rest of my cock deeper and then my hips started to swivel to fuck her mouth. Mom flattens her hand at the base of my cock and takes most of my dick deep into her mouth, blowing my mind as well as my dick.

I am muttering, "So good, so good, Mom, I love you, this is so good."

She looks up at me again and keeps on stroking and sucking. It is too much for me as I look at her eyes while she was sucking me.

I grab her cheeks and try pulling her off my cock saying, "I am going to come Mom, I am going to come."

She just moans an "Hmmm" sound and continues sucking, using her hand to sweep my right hand off her cheeks.

As she returns her hand to the base of my cock, all I can think is how wonderfully relieved I am that she is going to let me blow my load into her mouth, even though I still have a slight concern that she might not realize what that was going to be like. I move my hands to the back of her head and started fucking her face gently, but more urgently.

I hits me faster than expected, and I call out, "Mom, I'm coming, I'm coming."

My hips jerk into her face and as my head throws back, I scream, "Gaaawwd, oh damn, aarrrgggg, aarrrgggg, yes, keep, oh, aarrrgggg."

As soon as my mind can process a coherent thought, I look down to check on her. She is still sucking and is also swallowing, still stroking, and moaning more sounds, "Hmmm, Hmmm, and hmmm."

I realize she is taking it OK, and let myself return to the pleasure of pumping my come into her mouth. She is taking it all and I give her all I have. I cannot believe the feeling and the love.

"Mom, that is the best, really the best," I croak out. And my mother sucks and swallows everything, then sucks and licks me clean.

Mom kisses my cock and says, "Hmmm, I can see why you like to do that to me, it is so good to give that to you."

I pull her up to lay onto of me and we kiss deeply as my hands roam over her ass and back.

It is not long before my cock is hard again, and it is trapped between our hugging bodies. She breaks the kiss and asks me, "You are ready so soon? I can't believe you!"

I laugh and say, "Don't blame me, it's your fault, you're just too damn beautiful and sexy. I have never been so excited and happy."

She moans, "Less sweet talk, make love to me again." She starts to roll off of me, but I grab her hips and impale her on my hard cock in one smooth move.

"Stay on top, I want to see you, I can watch your sexy body as you ride me," I say as I reach up to fondle her titties.

Mom's eyes have already closed and she starts sliding forward and back on my hips. I still cannot believe this is happening. I look at her slender frame as she rides me and I continue tweaking her nipples with one hand and fondling her thigh and hip with the other hand.

I am getting too excited gazing at her sexy body, and knowing that I can make this last after coming twice, I decide to change our position slightly. I sit up and hug her close to me, loving the feel of her nipples against my chest, while kissing her neck and shoulders.

Mom is mewing in my ear and wraps her arms around my neck as our fucking is slowed by the position of our bodies. I reach down to her hips and pull them tightly into mine, feeling my cock mashed deeper into her than I thought possible.

She gasps aloud, "God that feels so good, don't ever let me go."

We stay in this position for many minutes, then I want to see her again so I drop back onto the bed and begin thrusting my hips upward into her. I love to watch her face concentrating on our lovemaking as I again fondle her tits.

It isn't long before I again feel the inevitable heat boiling up inside of me. As much as I want to last, I also want to give into my lust for her, and decide we have plenty of time to do this again.

"Mom I'm going to come again, I'm sorry, I can't hold out any longer."

She bends slightly and puts her hands on my cheeks and says, "Oh baby, don't ever apologize for loving me, give it to me baby, give me all your love."

I heard those words and stopped trying to hold back, and so I let it go.

I growl in pure ecstasy as I pump her full of my come. I am lifting her off the bed with my thrusts as I grunt and pump my hips upward, then I feel my come trickling down along my inner thighs as my cock squeezes it out of her pussy.

I pump on and on until I am drained totally dry, then I have to grab her hips to stop her from moving as the sensations get too much for me. "Stop Mom, I can't take anymore, stop for a minute."

She stops moving and drops to my chest, her smooth cheek against mine. She whispers into my ear, "Oh Doug, I can't believe I can make you feel like that. Thank you baby."

As I catch my breath, I run my hands up and down her back, kissing her neck. My cock is not really softening, but is semi hard inside of her. I begin a slow rhythmic roll of my hips to grind myself against her mound, hoping to bring her to orgasm.

"You can't possibly be ready for more?" she asks.

"I just want to make you come like I just did Mom," I answer.

We French kiss deeply as I grind against her, my hands pulling her hips down tightly against mine. She is panting in my ear, "Oh my goodness, oh my, oh."

I softly tell her, "Mom, you're so beautiful, I love you so much, I will always love you."

Mom pants out, "I can feel that, I feel you, I feel it, the love."

My arms and hips are aching as I grind hard into her body. She is so light, I hardly feel her body on top of mine, but the muscles I am using to grind up into her are giving way. I refuse to give in though, I am determined that I will make her come again.

While my cock never regains full hardness, our grinding has done the job. My pubic bone against her clit and all the other sensations hit home. I can feel she is getting close as her own breathing gets ragged and her moans deepen into low panting grunts. I stop kissing her and hoarsely demand, "Open your eyes Mom."

She opens he eyes and as soon as she looks into my eyes I smile and whisper, "I love you."

That is her final trigger and she spasms in a powerful orgasms writhing on top of me.

"Doug, oh Doug, yes, aarrrgggg, oh yes, aarrrgggg, oh my god, yes."

I hug her tightly to me and love the feeling of the spasms as they pass through her body and into mine. She is swiveling her hips in a frantic move to keep the friction on her pussy, and I continue to run my hands up and down her back and around her ass.

She gradually recovers, then relaxes on my chest, and I let her rest as I hold her and kiss her cheek, neck and shoulder.

"My God," she whimpers, "That is more than I think I can stand."

"Rest Mom, we have all the time in the world." I assure her. "We can love each other anytime we want from now on."

Mom sighs, "Hmmm, I think I am either going to love this or die from it."

Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers
12