Mom's So Hot! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“OOOhhhhhhh……My…….Babiiiieeeeee!!!!!!!” Mom moaned as she grabbed a hold of Dave’s ass and dug her long, pink fingernails deep into the hard muscles of his behind.

Sucking on her swollen, bulbous nipple, he grabbed hold of her breast and urgently massaged it as he continued to grind his cock into her.

“Ohhhhhh…Honey!!! Fuck your Mom!!!!!” she groaned, thrusting her up at him.

“OH God Ma!!!” Dave gasped, spitting out her nipple and jerking his cock down the drenched channel of her cunt.

Without pausing, Dave began hammering his dick into our mother’s cunt as if his very life depended on it. In and out, in and out like a madman, faster and faster until his hips were a blur.

“Oh fuck….oh fuck…oh fuck…” he blathered out in rhythm to his relentless thrusting into her weeping gash.

With every plunge into her, Mom would thrust herself back up at him hungrily. Clenching his pistoning ass cheeks in her hands, she dug her nails into him, urging him to fuck her faster and faster.

As they fucked wildly, she obscenely lifted her lovely, long legs up into the air and wrapped her thighs around his waist. Squeezing him tightly between her strong, smooth thighs, she dug her heels into his ass, coaxing him to drive his cock into her burning slit deeper and deeper.

Like two battling degenerate beasts, they tore at each other. Their bodies clashed together again and again in incestual combat, growling and moaning as they fucked.

Mom grunted and strained to pull Dave deeper and deeper into her with each savage thrust. Hurtling herself up at him every time he slammed his cock into her burning, hungry cunt, she seemed to want to absorb him through her weeping pussy.

“OOOHHhhhhh Daaavvviiddd…..Fuck Me Honey….I Need It!!!!! I Need It!!!!!” she blabbered as Dave continued to ream her sopping cunt with his throbbing dick.

Suddenly he stopped driving his cock into Mom’s drenched cunt.

“Wha….what’s the matmmmmmmmppphhhff!!” she started to say before her mouth was covered by his as he kissed her deep and wetly.

Driving his tongue deep into her mouth, he explored her oral cavity before sucking her probing tongue into his mouth.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!” Mom moaned as they kissed and sucked on each other’s tongues, groveling in incestual ecstasy.

Keeping his thick, hard cock shoved down into Mom’s cunt, I could see the pouting, meaty lips of her swollen cunt pulsating tightly around his hardness. As they passionately devoured each other’s mouths, she gently milked his swollen manhood with her strong, flexible cunt muscles.

Finally, gasping for air, Dave tore his mouth from hers and dove down onto her round, rolling tits. Grabbing the soft, pliable flesh of her breasts in his hands, he squeezed and kneaded both of her beautiful tits while he sucked on first one nipple and then the other. While he ravished her supple, pliable breasts, Mom grew impatient and began to move against him, urging him to make love to her again. Seemingly reluctant, re released her spongy mammary and began to fuck her dripping, burning cunt once again.

“OHH YES……Oh Yea…Honey…Oh Yes Baby…..Oh My Baby…Do It To Me!!!” she gurgled, thrusting herself up against him once again, taking him to the limit every time.

Dave began slamming his dick in and out of her wetness at breakneck speed. In and out his dick slashed into her, slinging her spewing juices all over the bed. As he fucked her I could smell her musky pungency fill the room with the erotic odor of her sex.

‘OHHH GOD HONEY!!!!!! YES…..YES…..YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! OHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!” she groaned as her whole body began to shake and quiver uncontrollably. “OOOOHHHHHFUUCCKKIMCUMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!” she screamed out at him as her body spasmed and twitched.

Dave’s cock gave a sudden lurch inside her spasming pussy and his dick started spurting his boiling seed deep inside Mom’s sucking, clenching socket.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHSSHHIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Dave bellowed as he rammed his cock into her hot, absorbing womanhood and let it spew out his lethal load inside her.

“OHHHHMYYYYGOOODD!!!!!!!” Mom screamed again as she felt the white hot geyser of his thick, scalding cream hose down the bruised, raw lining of her cunt.

“FFFUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!” Dave moaned as his dick lurched again and again, depositing load after load of searing hot cream deep into the bowels of Mom’s clutching, milking cunt.

“OOHHhhhhhhhhhh Yeessssssssss!!!!!!! My Baby!!!!!!!!! Fill Me Up!!!!! Fill Your Mom with Your Wonderful Cream!!!!!!!!!! She blurted out as his cock jerked again and again, squirting gusher after gusher of hot cum into her.

Over and over his dick bucked and exploded inside of our mother’s overflowing cunt, as it began to leak out of her twat and trickle down the crack of her ass. Then suddenly, with one last mighty heave, his cock abruptly stopped ejaculating and with a groan he collapsed down on top of her.

This wild fuck had left them both exhausted, mentally and physically. They lay in each other’s arms, Dave snuggling his face down into the crook of her neck and lovingly nuzzling her, kissing her softly.

I was afraid to move for fear they might hear me, so I froze in place. Neither of them spoke for the longest time as they lie joined together in their incestual marriage, looking into one another’s eyes and then huddled closer until their lips came together in a lustful, hot kiss. It went on and on as they slid their lips against one another’s in a slow, deep kiss, the culmination of their illicit act.

Dave finally broke off the kiss and buried his head back into the nook of Mom’s neck, nibbling softly at her. This went on for quite some time when suddenly Dave rose up on his elbows and looked down at her. Their eyes met and locked and I could see the lust in his eyes as it flowed between them. I could see his dick, still buried deep inside her, begin to twitch and grow and then he started to move inside her once again.


”Ohhhh David, honey…shouldn’t you…get back to…Marianne?” Mom moaned.

“She’s fine. I just can’t stop fucking you Ma. It makes me so hot!” Dave cried.

Bending down, Dave kissed Mom long and hard as he slowly pulled his thick, bloated cock down the foamy channel of her cunt. He grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over, resting with Mom saddled on top of him. Then, pressing her mouth hard on his, she slowly eased his hard dick back into her again, sliding it in until the thick, rigid staff reached the limits of her gash.

Then, he began fucking her with slow, upward strokes, filling her completely. He thrust at her gently, tenderly, as if he were afraid her pussy were made out of delicate china. Slowly, he pumped his cock in and out of her swollen, aching cunt, churning their juices into a thick, frothy lather that slowly dripped out of her slit. Mom met every one of his strokes with her own, her hot, round ass lifting and plunging onto him.

Dave and Mom fell into a slow rhythm, his cock sawing in and out of her weeping slit in a slow, methodical pace with the only sound that of my Mother’s constant moan with each one of Dave’s strokes.

“Ohhh…..Ohhh…..Ohhh….Ohhhh…. Yessss….Yessss…Like……That…..” she groaned.

As Dave whined with each upward thrust, Mom threw her ass down, driving her sloppy cunt down onto his rigid pole. Dave started fucking her with long strokes, her pussy lips clinging to his shaft as he pulled out only to be driven back inside on every up stroke. Mom lowered her head and captured Dave’s open mouth on hers, kissing him hard, her hands wildly caressing his head and shoulders.

Dave’s responded by picking up the pace, pounding Mom’s gushing cunt over and over and over. Mom encouraged him by increasing her pace, her hands moving up and down his sweat drenched chest, squeezing and tugging at him in a sexual frenzy. Their tempo continued to increase, the two of them lost in a whirlwind of desire.

“MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mom moaned into his mouth, her body swept away in a torrent of incestual ecstasy.

Suddenly, Mom tore her mouth from Dave’s, her body trembling and twitching with uncontrollable sensations.

“UUUUUUNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she groaned out, thrusting herself down onto him with an almost violent force. She strained against him, grabbing onto his arms and pulling him tightly to her.

“OOOOHHHHHHMYYYYYGOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!” Mom cried out in a voice full of pleasurable pain. “IMMMMM CUUUMMMIINNG AAGGAAAIINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Mom’s cunt clasped down on Dave’s cock, clutching and grabbing, causing it to jolt and swell inside her. He couldn’t hold back anymore as the milking sensation of her convulsing twat sent him over the edge.

“OOOOHHHHHHH CHRIIISSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!” he cried as his cock jerked inside her, spewing his hot, sticky cream deep into her hungry, clasping cunt.

Dave’s dick shuddered over and over, dumping load after load of his steaming, thick juice.

As Mom’s cunt was soaked with his scalding sap, her pussy collapsed down around his dick, milking and squeezing it, trying to extract every last drop from him. Their muscles were taut and tense as their orgasms washed over them, their love juices surging together until they were both drained dry.

Finally it was over, but the intensity of their orgasms had been so great that it took several seconds for their muscles to relax. As her thighs began to quiver and her back began to weaken, she slowly lowered her body down onto his, letting her legs stretch out and relax.

They gently rolled onto their sides, Dave’s quickly shriveling dick finally falling out of Mom’s gaping, swollen hole. A flood of their love juice flowed out of her like a river, puddling quickly on the sheets. They kept their arms wrapped around one another, Mom’s soft, round tits smashed against Dave’s chest. They looked up into one another’s eyes and without saying a word brought their open mouths together in a deep, soulful, incestuous kiss. As they continued to kiss long and passionately, I decided it was a good chance for me to get out, so I quietly left the bathroom and went downstairs.

Chapter 2

Shortly after I went downstairs the game broke up, Pete left, and everyone else went to bed. To my surprise, I was pretty horny and had a hard time drifting off to sleep. Not long after we were all in bed I noticed a tall shadow just outside my door make its way down the stairs. I recognized it as Dave leaving Mom’s room and making his way back down to his wife.

I must have finally dozed off because the next thing I knew I was awakened by the creek of one of the stairs by my room. A quick glance at the clock told me it was after 3am and I saw the same shadow making its way by my door and up the stairs. I hoped out of bed and silently followed Dave from a distance as I saw him quietly open the door to Mom’s room and slip inside. I made my way to the bathroom and peered into Mom’s room, the exact position I left hours earlier. Dave dropped his shorts and gently slid into Mom’s bed. She was sound asleep with her back to him. He moved across the bed until he was spooning Mom, his arm wrapped around her waist. He leaned down and began kissing her neck.

“Wh…what…who…?” Mom murmured, still half asleep.

“Ma, it’s me. C’mon, wake up. I can’t sleep. You’ve got me all hot and turned on. I woke up with a hard on and just the thought of fucking you again is driving me up a wall” Dave groaned.

“Ohhh..c’mon David. I’m tired. Let’s talk about this in the morning.” Mom begged.

“I can’t wait that long Ma.” Dave moaned.

He pulled the covers down and shoved his rock hard cock into the crevice of Mom’s ass.

“Can’t you feel what I have for you Ma?”

“David….let me sleep” Mom groaned as Dave ground himself up against her, sucking on her neck.

He brushed his hand across her thigh and down the valley of her twat. He started to rub his fingers against the outer lips of her pussy, trying to get her going.

“Ohhh…David…don’t. I’m too tired!” Mom cried.

“Oh Ma, I need you bad!” Dave groaned as he sunk two fingers up Mom’s moist cunt.

Ohhh…please honey. Let me sleep” Mom moaned and yet at the same time began thrusting her hips up at Dave’s invading fingers.

“Shit Ma, if you don’t let me fuck you soon I’m going to cum all over your ass!” Dave moaned.

“In…in the morning, honey. We can do it…oh…in the…..OHHHHHH!!” Mom moaned as Dave’s fingers quickly brought her cunt to a boil. Her hips began to tremble as she lifted up and down in response to his thrusts.

“OHHhhh…David..please….stop…I…I…..OOHHHHHhhhhh!!!” Mom moaned as her hips flailed wildly under his fingers.

“Ma, I need you!!” Dave groaned, his fingers pumping in and out of Mom’s dripping gash.

“OOHHHHHH DAVID!!!!!!” Mom cried and quickly turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his mouth to hers in a steamy, lustful kiss.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!” Mom moaned into his mouth as she kissed him in wild abandonment.

They went wild over one another’s bodies, kissing at a frantic rate. David quickly positioned himself over her, lining his dick up the entrance to her boiling cunt and shoving it in to the hilt of her canal.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!” Mom moaned into his mouth again as he filled her cunt to the brim with his throbbing manhood. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, thrusting her cunt up at plunging dick. They were quickly into a rhythm and fucking like two wild animals, groaning and kissing, the sounds of their two bellies smacking violently together filling the room.

I decided I had seen this before and quietly left the room and went back to bed.

We all got up the next morning and it was a mad dash around the kitchen as Dave and Marianne and Aunt Mary and Uncle Jake got ready to leave. In a moment they were all gone and Mom, Nan, Jim and I were alone sitting around the dinning room table.

Mom had that thoroughly fucked look about her and, while I couldn’t prove it, I was pretty sure Dave had snuck upstairs for a quickie while his wife was in the shower.

The next couple of days went by pretty uneventful as Nan and Mom went shopping or just hung out by the pool. On one afternoon Nan went to visit Dad and she didn’t seem too pleased with him when she got back, but I didn’t get involved. I split my time between the office and home so I could see as much of my sister as I could while keeping up with my work.

One morning while I was working at my drafting table in my room I suddenly saw a car pull into the driveway with out-of-state license plates. I waited for the passengers to get out so I could see who it might be, when, much to my surprise, my younger sister Maggie emerged from the car.

Maggie is about 25 years old and had recently graduated from college in the Midwest, where she is now working. While nowhere near as beautiful as Nan, she is quite attractive, with long, curly red hair and a thin, curvy body. She didn’t inherit the full, firm tits Nan got from Mom, but instead had a pair of perky, apple sized breasts. The one area she could give Nan a run for her money was her ass, as firm and shapely as they come. She had more of the “girl next door” kind of quality and very rarely wore makeup. When we were young I used to tease her about looking like one of the Walton kids on t.v..

While I was busy assessing my sister I hadn’t noticed the driver of the car get out. He was a big, strapping looking guy, about her age, blonde and looking like he just stepped out of G.Q. magazine. Someone must have heard the car door slam, because the next moment the driveway was congested with wild, screaming women as Nan and Mom had rushed over to greet Maggie. I couldn’t make out a word anyone said for a while, but then suddenly everyone was quiet and looking at Maggie’s companion with stunned looks on their faces. I had to find out what was going on and went outside to greet my sister. After a long hug and kiss Nan grinned and told Maggie to give me the news.

“Well….” Maggie started. “Tom this is Brad” pointing to the guy.

“Nice to meet you” I said, offering my hand.

He shook it and nodded, but had a very apprehensive look on his face.

“Uh…Tom…Brad and I are married” Maggie blurted out.

I was stunned and looked at the slightly amused look on Nan’s face before looking at Mom, who was obviously not happy.

“Uh…well…welcome to the family” I said to Brad, not really sure what to say.

“Thanks” he replied rather sheepishly.

I could tell right away that this was not the type of guy Maggie normally went for. Since she has been old enough to date she has always gone for the real outgoing, sometimes obnoxious types. This kid hit me more like a choirboy and not someone who would interest her.

We decided to get inside where we could all talk. Once we were all seated and Mom had made coffee, Maggie filled us in. It seems she met Brad while they were both in college, although, Brad had gone to Brigham Young, not the school Maggie had attended. I figured this explained the rather stiff, shy exterior Brad had, but not what Maggie saw in him. She went on to explain that they saw each other on and off until the last several months, when their romance blossomed and things got serious. Maggie mentioned how living away had changed her, making her more serious and how Brad came along at a time when she grew tired of the rowdy guys she had dated.

Brad was someone who was dead serious about his career, his family and his morals and it really appealed to her. They had planned on getting engaged and coming back here so Brad could meet everyone, but just decided that it felt so right that they couldn’t wait. They ran off to a J.P. and got married one night last week and then went over to Brad’s parents, who live near by, and told them. They weren’t too pleased at first, but came to accept it.

By the time Maggie was done, everyone seemed to warm up to the idea and even Mom accepted the situation, realizing that Maggie was a grown woman capable of making her own decisions. We sat around talking for much of the day and at one point I realized Mom seemed quite taken with her new son-in-law. He was unfailingly polite and an honest to god boy scout, if there ever was one. He was also quite good looking, in almost a boyish way. I think the combination just really won her over, because soon she was fawning all over him. I also got the sense by looking at the way Mom looked at him that she found him quite attractive. She seemed to find any excuse to touch his arm or hand when she spoke to him.

Maggie asked if it was alright if they stayed a few days, since she also wanted Dad to meet Brad and, of course, to visit for a while. I told her that was fine and that we had plenty of room. Mom immediately offered to help get them settled in and they all went out to the car to get their luggage.

The only bedroom available was the one connected to Mom’s by the shared bathroom and so she led them there. Jim and I carried the heaviest bags up for them while Nan and Maggie disappeared outside. Brad followed with the rest of their things, while Mom made the bed. I left the room and was about to go down stairs when the urge to take a leak hit and I bolted to the bathroom. The door leading to Maggie’s room was just slightly ajar and I could hear Mom grilling Brad about his parents and his upbringing. I silently pissed and decided to listen in a bit as Brad nervously answered Mom’s questions while helping her make the bed.

When I was done I purposely didn’t flush for fear of giving away my presence and crept over to the door. I opened it a crack and could see Mom bending over, tucking the sheets and I felt my cock lurch in my pants. She had on her usual outfit of shorts and a summer blouse with spaghetti straps and the sight of her ass every time she bent over was getting to me. I toyed with the idea of trying to get back in her pants now that Dave was gone, but wasn’t quite sure if I was ready to forgive her.