Mom's So Hot! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie’s flesh rippled with sensations as Jim ran his hands around her ass. She shivered and groaned at his touch. She lifted up, pulling her tit out of his mouth, looking down at him with lust filled eyes.

“OOHhhhhhh now, Jim!!!” she moaned. “Ohhhh God, I need it now!!!”

She pressed her crotch down, twisting it as her cunt searched for his cock. His smooth cock-head slid along her inner thigh, brushing across the wet, puffy lips of her cunt, then slid up towards her asshole. Jim, just as eager as she was, shoved his hand down between her legs and positioned his dick.

Maggie placed her weeping slit on his cock-head and then pushed down. She held her breath, feeling his cock slide into her sopping, hot canal, spreading her sensitive cunt lips with his throbbing shaft.

“OOOHHHhhhhh, God!!!” she cried out as her cunt crushed onto the base of his cock. “Jim!!! OOHhhhhh, babe!!!!!”

She dropped her weight onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck, holding him tightly. Her firm tits flattened on his chest, her nipples digging into his flesh. Jim grabbed onto the cheeks of her writhing ass, one in each hand, shoving his cock up into her gripping cunt. She sucked in a deep breath and lifted her hips, her pussy pulling upward on his cock. She moved slowly, languishing at the sensation of every ridge of his hard dick as it scraped the swollen lips of her flaming cunt. She lifted her ass until she had just the swollen head of his cock inside her, held it for a moment, then plunged her cunt down hard and fast.

“Aaahhhhhhhh!!!” Jim moaned.

“UUuggggghhhhh!!!!!!!” Maggie cried out.

Clutching him around the neck, she began to hump her naked ass up and down, fucking her brother-in-law. Her only movements were in her hips, her hot thighs pressing tightly against his. Her ass bounced and twisted as she lunged up and down. Each thrust of her cunt pushed air out of Jim’s lungs, making him grunt softly.

Maggie squealed in delight, her wet cunt making his cock slippery. Her cunt lips clutched his cock tightly, then opened, then tightened again. His hands clung to her dancing ass firmly, his fingers squeezing her taut ass cheeks.

“Oooooohhhhhh, this is wonderful!!!” Maggie hissed. “Ohh God, Jim, your so hard and I’m so wet!!!”

Jim didn’t say anything, he just kept a steady grip on her bouncing ass, his hips lifting up to meet the wild thrusts of her cunt. He didn’t move his hips, but held them high and let her ride his cock as fast as she could. She gasped and cried out with pleasure, her hips pounding up and down. Her cunt smacked against the base of his cock, her knotted clit scraping along the hard shaft of his dick, sending fiery goose bumps along her reddened skin. She twisted her ass, arching and straining, the sensations of his cock in her twat causing her to lift her head, eyes bulging, lips parted. She curled her fingers in his hair, pulling as she squealed and cried out.

“Hold my ass Jim!!!” she moaned. “OOHHhhhhhh!! Hold my ass tight!!!”

Jim dug his fingers into her bobbing ass. His cock was being devoured by her searing cunt and showed the strain of his loaded balls.

“OOHHhhhh, Jim, feel it!!!!” Maggie hissed. “Feel my cunt all over your cock!!! I love your big cock!!! I love the way it feels in my pussy!!! OOOhhhhhh, Jim, fuck me!!!! Fuck me!!!!!!”

Jim tried to work her, but she was pounding up and down too frantically and all she could do was hold on to her ass for the ride. She whipped her ass about lewdly, grinding her bubbling cunt furiously onto his cock, making little screwing motions at times and pumping up and down at others. She cried out with soft sounds, clutching at his hair, kissing him violently as she started fucking him with wild, almost uncoordinated thrusts. She pummeled and screwed her hungry cunt madly onto his dick, her head lifted high, neck stretched, gasping hotly.

“I’m…….I’m nearly there, Jim!!!!!!!!” she groaned. “OOHHhhhh, God……I’m getting ready tocum!!!!! AAHHHhhhhhhhh……so fucking good!!!!!!!! I’m gonna explode!!!!!!!

OH! OH! OH! OOOHHHHHHH…………!!!!!!!!”

With a wild lunge, Maggie rammed her cunt hard onto Jim’s cock, her hairy cunt lips clutching with hot spasms, her whole body going painfully rigid. The rippling effects of her orgasm along the length of his hard cock made Jim cry out.

“SSSHHHHIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he cried.

“OOOOHHHHH GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she wailed.

Jim clawed at her grinding ass and with a grunt his cock started jerking, firing round after round of hot, sticky cream deep in to her convulsing crack. The squirting cum juice came rapidly, making Maggie cry out in rapture. They strained together, her cunt pulling on his gushing dick. Their moans mingled as one, both of them shuddering with intensity as their orgasms rocked them again and again.

Finally Maggie’s body relaxed, everything loosening up at once. She breathed deeply, her tits smashing against Jim’s chest as she fell forward. She trembled as he ran his hands up and down her back, over the swells of her shapely ass and upper thighs. His cock was still buried deep inside her, emitting an occasional twitch, causing her cunt to shudder in response.

Together they rolled on the sofa until Jim was on top, careful not to dislodge his cock from her seeping gash.

“God, I wish sex with Brad was this good” Maggie groaned as Jim adjusted a bit, snuggling his dick deep inside her.

“Why did you marry him?” Jim asked, his torso resting on her chest, smashing her tits beneath him.

“I love him and I thought I could teach him. I still do.” she answered, wrapping her legs around his hips and pressing her soaking twat up against his buried cock. “Oohhhhh, this feels sooo good!”

“Tell me about it” Jim replied, slightly working his softening cock around the inside of her flooded canal.

“Ooohhhhhhh, I want this feeling to never end!” Maggie moaned as little shivers ran through her body. “Oooooohhhhh…..kiss me!!!!!”

Jim lowered his lips to hers and they kissed deeply, Maggie wrapping her arms around his neck.

I decided to go to sleep and tiptoed to my bed. I wasn’t there long when I heard them quietly make their way upstairs.