Mom's So Hot! Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he asked to no one in particular.

"I've told Nan we need to talk." Mom told him.

"Oh." Jim said, looking at Nan sheepishly.

Jim sat down and Nan joined him at the table and we all sat there for several long, awkward moments.

"We need to tell you something." Mom and Nan both blurted out at the same time.

"Go ahead Mom, you first." Nan replied.

Mom looked like she was about to die. She took a long pause, and then started spewing out all the details of her and Jim's affair. How it started that night in the pool and how she tried to fight her feelings, etc. Throughout this all, Nan sat there stoically listening. I was the only one in the room who knew that the fact that Jim wanted to be with someone else was playing right into Nan's wishes. However, I was concerned about how she might feel about the other woman being her mother.

When Mom was done Nan looked at them both, her face a portrait of concentration and deliberation. Finally, she seemed to have taken it all in and was ready to respond.

"Normally I would be quite upset and disappointed. And, to some degree, I am with you Mom. But I know what Jim can be like and how aggressive he can be when he wants something. Also, something happened to me recently that makes this a lot easier to swallow." she said, glancing at me with a smile on her face.

She proceeded to tell them both the revelation she had been through, deciding that she needed something different in her life. How she struggled with it until realizing what and who would make her happy. She then blurted out everything that happened last nigh, leaving out the fine details. There was a slight gasp out of Jim and Mom, but then everything settled down. After all, who was Mom to be shocked by any of this after she fucked both her sons and her son-in-law? As for Jim, his history spoke for itself and he seemed relieved at Nan's revelation.

We all spent the next two hours talking it all through while Jim and Nan's kids were out in the pool. We decided that the best thing for the kids was for them to have both parents around. So, with that in mind, it was decided that Jim and Nan would move down here permanently. Not only that, but we would all live here, in my house. This way the disruption to the kid's lives would be confined to moving, not having to choose which parent to live with. We figured as they get older we could try and explain the odd pairings. I know this sounds bizarre, but I thought it just might work.

The next few days we spent getting ready for this big move, with Nan and Jim working out the details. We openly started sleeping with our new partners and everything fell into place. About a week later Jim and Nan made arrangements to fly home in a week and finalize the sale of their home and their move here. The week went by quickly and I must say the four of us were very happy. Finally, Jim, Nan and the kid's left to go back home for a couple of weeks and I headed back to work.

Chapter 37

After Nan and Jim had been gone a few days I really began to miss her. Mom and I were getting along fine, but with a bit of that tension still between us. I was still feeling a bit slighted about being thrown to the curb in favor of Jim, the second time she chose someone over me. I would come home in the evening and Mom would have made supper for us and we would engage in small talk. Eventually we would move into the living room and watch tv before going to bed.

One morning after Nan had been gone nearly a week I came down feeling particularly horny. I thought about calling Pepper and seeing if we could get together that night. Mom was moving around the kitchen preparing our breakfast. All the while we make small talk. In the last week it became clear to me that Mom had no intention of discussing the incident with her choosing Jim or acting any differently toward me.

While I ate Mom began cleaning up the kitchen and then settled into washing dishes. I noticed she had her make up on and had done her hair. She was wearing a thin pool robe that snapped down the front and hugged every curve on her body. We continued talking as she finished up my breakfast dishes. She poured a cup of coffee and joined me at the table. As she sat down on the chair she knocked the coffee cup over and it spilled all over the table, the front of her robe and onto the floor. She jumped up just as I stood and reached across the table for a dishtowel. I quickly mopped the coffee off the table just as Mom returned with more towels. I took the towels from her, moved the chairs and got down on my hands and knees to clean the coffee off the floor.

When I completed wiping the floor I got up on one knee just as Mom removed the robe. I think Mom's removal of the robe was a natural reaction to having spilled the coffee. I don't think she gave a thought to or realized I was in the room at that moment and gave no thought to what she was wearing underneath. She was standing two feet from me, facing away from me and I was at eye level with her butt. She was wearing a short, sheer black night gown and no panties. The contour of her full well rounded buttocks as seen through the thin fabric captured my full attention and I felt my cock respond with a slight twitch and become semi hard instantly.

Mom turned facing me, to look down at the floor and my eyes met and were glued to the dark red triangular patch of pubic hair clearly visible through the sheer fabric and less than a foot from my face. I looked up at her and she was looking straight into my eyes. I looked back down and reached around her with both arms placed my hands on her buttocks and pulled her too me. I buried my face in her stomach and hugged her tightly.

"No Tom, don't" Mom breathed, but didn't move

She seemed to be unable to react as I held her tight. Finally with a deep sigh she placed her arms around my head and returned the hug.

My heart raced as I pulled away slightly and kissed the mound of pubic hair through the nightgown. She let out a slow throaty moan as she ground her pussy into my face. I began to rise slowly running my hands up her back pulling the gown up as I went. When I stood fully, I pulled the gown over her head and kissed her lips softly. When she responded to the kiss I pressed it harder with more passion. Our tongues met and it was obvious she was becoming weak in the knees. We moved together to the floor and she lay on her back.

I slowly kissed her neck and shoulders making my way to her breasts. I cupped one in each hand and kissed and caressed the nipples until they became swollen and extremely hard. Mom was moaning and slowly arching her back as if she was trying to get closer to me. I continued kissing down her stomach to the dark mound of her pussy and the softest silkiest pubic hair I'd ever felt. She opened her legs wider and lifted her knees. I began to kiss her inner thighs and inserted my middle finger into her wet pussy. Mom came at once with almost convulsion like spasms. She moaned and made guttural sounds but almost in a muted manner as though she was trying to control the sounds.

I was about to explode. With my left hand, I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants in what seemed like one motion. As I started to push my pants down, Mom suddenly rose slightly and attempted in almost a panicked manner to help me remove them. Our eyes met momentarily and then our lips locked in a hard excited kiss. It was almost as if my cock was a heat seeking missile because it found its mark on its own. As it entered Mom, she bent her knees and raised her legs as high possible and came a second time in a flurry of heavy gasps and convulsive movements. She relaxed momentarily almost going limp, then began slowly moving her hips in time with mine, while at the same time rocking her bent legs to get the maximum out of each stroke.

Because we were on a wooden floor there was no give when I reached the end of each thrust of my hips and I ground her ass into the floor. I felt the warm glow start deep in my loins, I knew I was coming. I began to fuck her harder and faster. Suddenly Mom whispered in my ear, "come with me Tom, come with me Tom." I came with what seemed like an eternity all the while Mom was thrusting against me and rocking her legs back and forth like a wild woman. I continued to move slowly for a few moments after we came. I really didn't want it to end, she was so soft and warm.

We lay together on the floor for a few minutes. I could feel her warm breath on my neck. I raised my head and looked into her eyes. She smiled a weak little smile.

"Oh Tom, you have no idea how long I've been fighting the urge to do this with you!" she cried.

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"I...I didn't think you had those feelings for me anymore. I thought you hated me." she replied.

"I..I don't hate you. I was just disappointed." I said.

"I know. But things worked out for the best. I do love Jim and you and Nan seem really happy together." Mom said.

"That's true." I replied. "But I still love you."

Mom looked at me with tears in her eyes and I lowered my head towards hers. Our lips merged in a deep open-mouthed kiss that went on for several minuets. I could feel my dick stirring again as we kissed and then my Mom's hand ran up and down the underside.

"I don't think were quite satisfied." I said.

"Nope." replied Mom with a grin on her face.

"Let's get off this floor and go somewhere more comfortable." I said.

With that I helped her up and we made our way up to my bedroom. I quickly called into my office telling them I would be working from home all day. As soon as I hung up I dove into bed, wrapping my arms around Mom and ravishing her with passionate kisses.

We made love all day, barely taking time out to eat. The rest of the week was just like old times with us fucking in every room at every whim. I truly loved Nan, but fucking my Mom was a thrill I couldn't compare to anything.

As we reached the point where Nan and Jim were scheduled to get home the next day, Mom and I made a pact. This sexual activity would be our secrete and we would get together when ever we could. There was no reason to let Jim or Nan know and hurt them

Nan and Jim arrived the next day and things settled into a routine rather quickly. We all acted like two married couples and we got along great. Mom and I manage to sneak away or be alone at least a couple of times a week and fuck our brains out.

Nan and I are very happy together and I just learnt that we are expecting a baby in about 7 months. See, just one big happy family!

12