All Comments on 'Mom's Special Request'

by sexybbw1971

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So-so

Was a good story, but much too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not to long

Great story, not long enough!

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 11 years ago
you could have made a better ending.

The story was great. The sex was hot and until the ending I enjoyed the story.

But the end sucks. You could have stopped just when she learns she is pregnant and made us wonder what's happening next.

Or you could have written a more happy ending. It's sad she tied up her tubes when the pill could do the job. That way we could imagine her having more babies.

And the part where she become the wife and the mother the nanny was also a bummer. Why doesn't she just share the parental bed and conyinue to be a slut with her mother. The mother didn't quit being a slut after her first 3 children why would it be different now? An happy ending would be the parents stay happily married and raise 2 children and the daughter moves in with her twin brothers near the family home. That way orgies are a possibility and even a future pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Slut?

Gee that's a great way to show appreciation for a special request. She agrees to the plan, daddy takes her in the wee hours of the morning, and instantly she is a slut and a whore! That is not what I would call showing appreciation for a daughter who was willing to give so much to her family. It is no wonder she had her tubes tied assumably so the family won't request another pregnancy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I was hoping she would have had a lot more children from the guys that fucked her.

Too bad she had her tubes tied, it would have been kinky for her to have twins from each of her brothers, and both of her uncles.

With ten children to take care of, her mom would have plenty to do.

tristansparrowtristansparrowalmost 11 years ago
Too busy

You show a talent for a nice turn of phrase and some good characterisation.

But the idea of multiple male lovers simply shatters all credibility. Either the father or ONE brother, please. Too busy otherwise. The waters are needlessly muddied, and the story becomes impossibly complicated.

More mother-daughter contact would've also been nice.

But again, the whole appeal of incest is based upon its innocence. Taking a young ingenue and corrupting her into some multiply-partnered whore is extremely distasteful and wholly unrealistic. A purely daddy-daughter coupling (or brother-sister, with perhaps some help from Mom) would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF ?

Friday a virgin, Saturday getting done by daddy, Sunday getting it in the butt and Monday sadism............Nice loving daughter doing a favor for mom and becoming a slut and whore in 3 days. Don't do any more favors !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SHOW SOME GRATATUDE HERE

The daughter makes a BIG sacrifice to help parents, next thing you know she's treated like a slut. After she gets her tubes tied, she should of moved out to live her own life! Also, what about the twins? This could really mess them up. I mean, they will wonder, "why is daddy sleeping with sis?"

hornacekhornacekalmost 11 years ago
WTF

The parents have 3 kids, already a large family. And then want another child because ... I don't know why. Because the mother likes kids? They're willing to adopt their daughter's baby but not adopt any child that is already alive? Does this make sense to anyone?

And if you accept that they want the baby to be born from this family, why do the men have to have sex with her? Has no one heard of a turkey baster? There doesn't seem to be any desire to just have sex with her for sex's sake. If it's just about procreation then having sex with her should not be their first idea to make this happen.

Just too silly to take seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not good

You started out like it was going to be some big gift for the daughter to have a baby for the mother . Then before 24 hours have passed . The daughter has lost her virginity to her father , shaved and eaten out by mother then i assume fucked by her brothers at their fathers church who informed the sister that they have been fucking their mother for the past 2 years . That was enough for me . I did not read any farther .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I just couldn't force myself to finish it :/ things were going peachy till the brothers were added in. Oddly enough I got a bad vibe right off and knew I wasn't going to like them in the story.

Well surprise, surprise. Raping her throat (basically) and definately raping her ass. Then trying to play it off with the whole it hurt so good crap. Ramming her virgin ass, no lube, but magically no ripping, tearing and blood running down her legs.

Oh yeah, calling her a slut! She should have shoved him out of her mouth and told him if thats what he thought then he could just go fuck himself, he's out of the fuck the girl and make a baby for mom club!

...but I read through that anyway, got pissed at mom for only telling the boys to leave her alone for the rest of the night!?

...but then, the whole 'late for school' schtick started. As soon as it read the principal was her uncle and liked to punish people for being late, I knew where that tired bit was going. Prolly more abuse thrown in too.

Dont get me wrong, it has all the elements to be a good story, it's just the authors need to perversely abuse the girl while making it read like she's having a good ole time in the end that just flat turned me off :(

Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Different strokes and all that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love

I love the story, it has to be one of the best I’ve read. It never fails to get me off. She does the slutty innocence thing so fucking well. I never get tired of it

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Nicely done 👍👍

Good build up and yet lots of sex in between

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
d/d

automatic dump and 1 star

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

A good idea, ruined because you included to many men, the objective of the exercise was to secretly provide a surrogate women to produce a new young family for mom, with as few people knowing the details, yet we have the father, her two siblings, the school principal and later the doctor all partaking in the young woman's favours, some of whom appear never to make any attempt at assisting with the breeding process, on!y using the opposite ends of her alimentery tract. There is also the school secretary who assists in debasing this schoolgirl that means at least six people are party to the arrangements in a small town where the minister, the school principal and the doctor are all members of one family at least by marriage, how is this situation to remain secret. No wonder the young girl decides to end her child bearing life and possible marriage prospects by having a tubal ligation undertaken, the stigma of this birth in a small town would be unbearable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous