All Comments on 'Mom's Surprise Birthday Party Ch. 03'

by johnjinglez1

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 6 years ago
BOO HISS

Was a good story till you ruined it with a couple of punks blackmailing the woman.... It should have been labeled "MOM SODOMIZED AND RAPED"....

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 6 years ago
ruined

stupid plot twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Turned

Absolutely turned a decent story to garbage. Total shit.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
SORRY

I GOTTA AGREE WITH THE OTHERS. IT JUST TURNED TO SHIT. THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL SAVE IT IS THE SON TURNS INTO A SUPERHERO AND SAVES MOM FROM TWO FUCK-WITS.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 6 years ago
Down the drain

Figures! As soon as the room mate was mention I KNEW this was about to happen, killed my interest.

sali6435sali6435about 6 years ago
its not awsome

I gotta agree the fuckheads kinda kill the mood. save the story, rewrite the chapter, kill the fucktards. what ever it takes get it back to being about mother and son.

kyotie913kyotie913about 6 years ago
You Screwed Up

Delete this chapter and go back and start over at the end of chapter 2

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
start over

start over this was bad go back and make it nicer

Garyd3azGaryd3azabout 6 years ago
Really, you had to go there

Delete and try again.

MatureMindedMatureMindedabout 6 years ago
Going Well Until

Going well until you added the junkies 1 Star

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Ruined it

The arsehole roomate needs to be dealt with and his buddy. Ruined what was looking like a good story though. I stopped reading at the shower scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Shouter....

.... Maddog025 has joined the ranks of people who dared to a negative comment. It seems it's OK for him but not for the rest of us. He is just as anonymous as the rest of us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why?!

Way to ruin a good series, it was going fine til chapter 3

johnjinglez1johnjinglez1about 6 years agoAuthor
lmfao

I honestly did not expect such an overwhelmingly negative response to this story, I'd delete it if I could but I don't believe I can. Better luck next time I suppose!

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 6 years ago
BULLSH*T !!

You totally ruined that story! That was rape fueled by blackmail. He would be a freaking dead man in my fantasy world. This series is in the trash can man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I can't believe this chapter is eaven worse than the last, this story can only be saved by her son destroying all evidence and taking the culprits a one way ride to the Everglades.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Surprising Feedback

Thanks for the story, JohnJinglez. I hope you don't remove it from the site. I don't think it was 'bad' - it's very well written but it does take a bit of an abrupt narrative turn.

Also, the focus of the story changes categories, from incest to non-consent. But that isn't entirely the fault of the author - in all other erotic story sites I've used, authors have been able to submit their work to as many categories as it may fit, so that readers may give it a miss if it strays out of their preferred themes. If this chapter were placed in the non-consent category instead, a number of readers may object to the incest themes at the start.

I hope the negative feedback isn't taken too much to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep up the work

Can we get another entry in the cuckholding series.the cliffhanger of the mom wanting to win her son back is killing me. I’d love to see a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If you write a next part to this story have some revenge in it so son can beat the shit out of chris and then go and fuck mom while showing her pictures of him beating the shit out of chris, keep up the good work.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
not good

rape? blackmail? this chapter is ruined unless revenge i in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not acceptable!

Blackmail can be just reluctance, but assault and rape are not sexy!

CockholeCockholeover 4 years ago
Some Advice

As a fellow writer in this category, there are few tips I've picked up over the years.

1. Readers in the Incest/Taboo category typically will cast very low votes for stories where the mother is raped, disrespected, or abused. There are few successful mother/son stories out there that do this. I avoid pursuing any plot line that allows for this, but then again, I don't think it's sexy, so I wouldn't write such a premise to begin with.

2. No matter how talented a writer you are, and you ARE a talented writer, you will make mistakes in continuity, word usage, spelling, and grammar. An editor, a good one who likes your stories, will be able to help improve your already strong writing, and should also give you feedback when a plot goes awry, such as this one did (IMO).

Keep writing, I enjoy your stories!

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiover 3 years ago

What is this? How did it turn into raping and blackmailing? It's terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid ass shit

Fucked up whole damn story. Hope all this shut gets pulled down. Why turn it into this? Fucked up as hell

LacastrianLacastrianabout 3 years ago

It was going so well...what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, that was a puss poor turn of events. I think it's clear to you now that you fucked up with the roommates addition to this otherwise very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great story until the fucking blackmail. Real pity and now I've lost interest in this series and probably your other stories.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Well, this story went to shit. It was actually really good up until this.

JobewonJobewonover 2 years ago

I hardly ever say anything negative about a story because I have no talent myself. This was a real buzz kill. The roommate catching them was ok but the rest was not. Thanks for the rest and hopefully it gets better.

Badboy1757Badboy1757over 2 years ago

Ok, I don't know what happens to writers. They start of good and then all of a sudden stories go to complete shit. It's like they get brain dead after the first few stories. Uggg so dissapointing

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Wow. Started off nice and just ruined it.

Tica21Tica21almost 2 years ago

Chris was an ass. If he'd been halfway nice, the latter part of the story would have much better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too much and you know it you runied the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous