Mom's Surprise Birthday Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom walked over to her bed and lay back flat, staring at the ceiling wondering how she got herself into this mess. The other guy fell to his knees before her magnificent cunt and started licking it up and down; Mom laid there silently as he went to town. Chris stood in the corner stroking his dick and shouting instructions.

"Now, suck his dick!" He commanded.

Mom did not move and refused to oblige; she laid there motionless staring at the ceiling. The other guy climbed on top of her and went into a push up position; he opened Mom's mouth with his hand and slid his cock inside. After teasing the head of his cock a bit, Mom shoved him off of her.

"Get up." She said.

He did as he was told and sat on his knees beside her on the bed; Mom went on to all fours with her ass and pussy facing Chris.

"This what you wanted?" She asked, looking back at Chris.

He nodded and Mom turned her full attention to the other guy; she opened wide and started fucking his cock with her throat as fast as she could. Spit and slobber started to drip everywhere; she was moving so fast she forgot to breathe. Mom pulled back exhaled, the spit grew into a giant bubble and she laughed before going back in for more. Mom let the spit from her mouth fall into her hands and moved it down to her cunt and started playing with herself.

"Alright, STOP!" Chris yelled.

Mom didn't stop, instead she continued fucking the cock with her mouth.

"I said STOP!" He yelled again.

Mom pulled back; with spit covering her face and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Fuck her." Chis further instructed.

The other guy sat down on the edge of the bed and guided Mom onto his lap; her pussy was dripping wet from the spit and probably just from the sheer enjoyment she was getting out of this. She pushed her hips down as low as she could go and her tight hole swallowed his cock whole, all the way down to the balls. His eyes went wide and his mind was being blown; Mom looked back at Chris again, stuck her finger in her mouth and got it nice and wet before she reached around and stuck it in her asshole.

"OH FUCK!" The other guy yelled. He couldn't believe it.

Mom laughed and pressed her forehead against his, "You like that?" She asked.

"Spread her ass!" Chris yelled.

He obliged and spread Mom's ass as wide as he could; she removed her finger and her asshole stared Chris right in the face. He spit a huge wad onto his cock and moved closer before pressing the tip of his cock against the entrance of Mom's asshole.

Mom jerked forward, away from both cocks to allow her holes to stretch and adjust to being filled simultaneous but to no avail; Chris pulled her back by the arm and sat her all the way down on the other cock and shoved his deeply into her ass. Mom screamed as the two guys destroyed her holes for their own pleasure.

"I want her cunt." Chris said after a few minutes of fucking Mom's tight ass.

Mom turned towards Chris and sat on the other cock reverse cowgirl; her cunt was stretched wide from the thick cock she just had inside her. Chris pushed forward into the wide opening and froze; he exhaled deeply and pulled out quickly.

"Oh my God! That cunt is amazing. I almost came already.." He said.

He entered Mom again, slowly this time as the other cock thrusted in and out of her asshole; Chris could feel the other cock pressing against his through Mom's vaginal wall. He could hardly contain himself as the other cock massaged the tip of his own.

"Fuck, stop. I can't. Get up!" He demanded.

Mom couldn't help but laugh! "You fucking amateur." She said, teasing him. "Is this the first time you've ever been with a woman?"

Chris was embarrassed and his embarrassment quickly turned to anger; he spit in Mom's face before flipping her onto her stomach over the edge of bed and shoved his cock into her asshole once again. The other guy laid flat on the bed in front of Mom grabbed her by the hair, jamming her face down on his cock.

Chris fucked Mom's ass as hard as he could but Mom was still not impressed.

"Is that the best you can do?" She laughed, while looking back at Chris.

Chris thrusted harder and slapped Mom on the ass as hard as he could; Mom screamed and with each thrust her mouth was being pushed deeper and deeper onto the other cock.

The other guy fucked Mom's throat as Chris fucked her ass; he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Mom off his cock; he slapped her in the face before shoving her back down on his cock.

"Shit! I'm gonna fucking cum." He yelled as he fucked Mom's throat.

He pulled out just before he came and kept stroking his cock; he shot his load directly into Mom's eye and painted the rest of her face. Mom's ass tensed up and squeezed tightly around Chris' cock as the cum shot into her eye and he couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm cumming too." He said, as he thrust deeply; his cock started shooting ropes of cum in Mom's ass. He pulled out and continued stroking; his cock kept cumming and cumming until Mom's ass was completely full and covered in cum.

Chris stood there trembling from the incredible orgasm he just had and shoved Mom over onto her side on the bed; Mom laid there in a pool of sweat, spit, and cum staring up at the ceiling. The guys quickly got dressed and prepared to leave.

"Don't forget, we've got fucking pictures whore." Chris said before closing the door behind him.

12