All Comments on 'Mom's Surprise Birthday Party Ch. 04'

by johnjinglez1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
johnjinglez1johnjinglez1almost 6 years agoAuthor
Hopefully..

This story will redeem chapter 3. I do really enjoy this series and the mother.

sali6435sali6435almost 6 years ago
Very well done

Still need to figure out away to undo the fucktards, turning them into a bad dream works great. If you stick with that , your back on track to greatness chapt 4 was a great raunch fest of the highest caliber.

forever316forever316almost 6 years ago
Redemption

I usually really hate the whole it was a dream BS, but the story really needed it after the last chapter. I really enjoyed this chapter a lot. I hope you continue with the mom/son relationship.

Since the dad won't take her on a date, maybe have the son do it. Have them really date like she is his girlfriend and the relationship expands a lot from there.

really enjoying it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank the heaven's it was a dream

Glad the blackmail was a dream and not happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A good story, can we have more of it please and keep up the good work.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 6 years ago
OK!

OK, your back in good graces and the story is on track. Keep up the good work.

FlintyFlintyabout 5 years ago
Great swerve

I like that you turned the previous chapter into a dream, I hadn't enjoyed where the story started going. I did like the redirection in this chapter though. Love the series, thanks!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
good save

im glad it was a nightmare in the last chapter great job

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Wow, Great Save

I agree with others and that was a smart move with the nightmare. I was disappointed with that part of the last chapter.

MogelbaumMogelbaumover 3 years ago

The 'save' through the nightmare woould be ok but what happened to the roomate that stole his mothers number?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author realised that they fucked up and tried to save by making it a nightmare but it doesn't work. Then they added a new woman into the mix. This story should have been all about mother son romance.

Not sure if the author can save this story series now to be honest. Real pity that one scene about blackmail and then trying to fob us off as a nightmare has ruined a very nice and promising start to this story series.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Loved the twist with the nightmare. Very creative. Keep going loving this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good save with the "it was just a dream" approach (terrible but hey better than that shit from the last chapter).

The father seems to be suspiciously absent at convenient times. Is he fucking around perhaps?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous