All Comments on 'Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 02'

by richman3

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Good 2nd installment

Still some grammatical errors to work, things like "hear we go", but that is a result many times of auto correct. Sounds like Dad passes out at the hotel so that gets him out of the picture? Maybe he has a heart attack and they have to go on without him and once at college mom decides to stay with her son and she get gang banged by him and his college buddies? Maybe some girl on girl action with some college coeds? Just a few thoughts? Good luck and keep writing, the improvements will come with practice.

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Great 2nd installment

Sure there were a few spelling errors and such but not enough to take away from the story. Seeing as Ben is drinking up front this whole time i think it would be great to have him pass out drunk in the motel, then mom and son can have a whole night of sex. Save the love making for later when they express their true feelings. And no gang bangs when they get to college please. I may be the only person on here, but i hate it when stories like these end up in that situation. Just my opinion. Anxiously waiting for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

Tommy has cum on his mom's stomach, tits & back but definitely think he needs to cum inside of her & impregnate her.

raretoastraretoastover 7 years ago

I agree with Allinthehead don't make her a cum bucket for his college classmates.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

A very hot take on a common theme. Thanks. I agree that she shouldn't be gang banged at the school. Maybe at the motel, the father passes out drunk and they fool around in the public jacuzzi. They're caught by another hot MILF and end up in a three way. I'd rather see more pussy for him than another cock for her as she'd definitely then know who the father is when she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

A great continuation I can't wait for part three. I hope they get to the hotel and dad is too cheap to pay for two rooms. Dad passes out from the drinking and mom joins their son in the other bed for a night of sexual conquest. I hope the son blows another load deep in his mothers pussy as mommy lays naked in the missionary position and folds her legs over her son's back begging for her son to "give her a grandchild". Later mom can bend over her husbands bed and give hubby a handjob as her son takes her from behind when daddy cums in his wife's hand she can smear his seed inside is underware and take her the second load from her son in her pussy. Mom can crawl back to her husbands bed in the wee hours of the morning with two loads in her womb, one dripping off her face and snuggle with her husband as the alarm clock awakens them.

I agree with the comments titled "excellent story"... let's get mommy pregnant. There is something so primal about hearing a mother encourage her own son to give her a baby. As the son seeds his own mothers womb he is claiming her from her husband, his own father forever. Mommy can strip to a garter belt and stockings in her marital bedroom and place her hands on her pregnant belly and say to her son "naughty boy look what you did to mommy" her son seeing her pregnant glow and knowing he has done the most depraved thing and made a baby with mommy will feel a rush of excitement and an instant need to fuck his mother again. As the marital bed rocks and creaks, and the incestious couple express their love for one another " god mom your pussy is so wet, you feel so good" and " your cock is so much bigger and harder than your fathers", the mother will feel so liberated and sexy.

richman3richman3over 7 years agoAuthor
No cum bucket for college classmates

Don't worry dear readers. At this time I have no intention of having mom gangbang the college. Also would like to thank you all for enjoying the story. More to come soon.

-R

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Good job.

Another good addition. I look forward to seeing the next chapter.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 7 years ago
Excellent

I'd say have the father get arrested for drunk & disorder at a bar (overnight stop) and trying to pick up another guys wife (getting hurt too) and mom and son continuing alone, maybe being alone together for good (mom moving in with son in California.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICE!

Have father involved in an accident while drunk. Because he is a first time offender he gets a short jail sentence giving mother an son time to cement their relationship and move on with their relationship with or without father.

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
Superb writing

Yep, just lose dear old dad and the two can party on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Preg...

"Does Tommy impregnate his mother if he hasn't already?"

HELL YES! DO THE THING!! FULL STEAM AHEAD @200%!!!

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Good So Far

Please don't ruin it by making mom a whore for anyone but her son. You will lose me for sure. Maybe dad could continue drinking at the hotel bar and sonny brings him back to his room where he passes out. The boy could then fuck his mom all night in the same bed his dad is sleeping on. He makes sure to cum in her every time and leaves before morning. Dad wakes up and thinks he's the one who fucked her senseless before he passed out. It's your story so it's up to you, but please keep the sex between mom and son. Thanks.

gab4320gab4320over 7 years ago
inpregnate

yes let Tommy impregnate his mother. It will be ok to have sex at the motel, but continue in the Jeep

shagalotshagalotover 7 years ago
Yet again very well done

Loved this chapter ,

I agree with most people no gang banging her , maybe as others have said while at the hotel ,dad needs something from the car ,and in his drunken state he walks straight under the wheels of a truck ,lol leaving mom n son to fuck the hearts out , maybe moms reawakened slut is into light S/M and bondage , but its your story Rich ,so im sure you will do a fine job in the end , looking forward to chapter 3 just hurry up lol

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 7 years ago
Good story

Very good so far can't wait to see what you do next .Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Very good story

Could you imagine this in a movie oh god this would be so hot . Man I wish I was him. More please😃

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Wow

Wonderful. A ( nearly) full fledged doggy fuck - a first in the history of backseat ride stories. Mom and son getting naked and Tommy gets to suck his mommie's tits. Great.

If you can contrive to have Tommy and mom have classic missionary style sex with Tommy's cock deep in mommie's pussy and her legs around his waist sending it deeper, all my dreams will be fulfilled.

Well done Richman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going! Great story

I'm loving your story! I would love to see son impregnate his mom, in the future. A nursing relationship development would be amazing too.

I agree with the comment about the dad passing out and them continuing all night long.

So great - keep writing, please!!

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 7 years ago
Simply WOW!!!

Definitely more fun in the Jeep, Dad passed out at the motel. Then mom and Son can really talk to each other, let you decide what happens to dad (maybe a heart attack?). Keep'm coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anal in the car

would love for her to get anal in the backseat and creampie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Progression

The dad has to stay in the picture for the risk/fun to be there or else its like any other story. I like your ideas of them doing it in plain view but the dad not suspecting, it should have more elements of that. Good work, keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot, really hot story

I liked, but I just want to say two things:

Please, no big breasts, and, no includes bi in the story.

Woman's with C cup are lovely, them don`t need a big tits to be attractive. She is 39 years old, with big breasts, she looks like a cow.

If she is pregnant, the breasts come bigger naturally.

Great Job.

Waiting the next chapter!

I apologise for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ATM

Ass to mouth and swallowing her sons huge load is depravity she craves. She wants to be as nasty a cumslut for her boy as she can. Afterall, its a lot to make up for his disappointment of not getting to go to school

k99rkyk99rkyover 7 years ago
?

how big is the jeep?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impregnated mother

Pls make the mother impregnated by son. Pls pls pls pls. Don't bring any third party, make it a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Foot play

Amazing story so far! Thank you for sharing it. I would like to see some foot play come into it. Maybe it starts in a diner under the table and continues in the jeep? Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Please continue. An amazing story !!

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 7 years ago

Great Story, I cant wait for the next chapter..

but honestly, i would leave the whole Pregnancy out of it, I just dont see how that would help the story.

Also part of the fun of reading it is how Blissfully ignorant and stupid the Drunk known as her husband is and see how far the two could push it before he even notices or cares

I would also go a bit farther in the car, maybe a Breast fuck, as she did give herself the space... than move it to the Motel (one room, with one bed).. the Son suposedly sleeping on the floor but instead sleeps on the bed on his mothers side while the father sleeps... or is drunk off his arse.. also as others say, in the Motels pool/Hot tub....

but yes, please leave the mother becoming a play thing, for others but her son out of it.. as I read this as she loves sex, and is an exhibitionist but not a true Nympho as they dont care about there partners just getting off, and this mother definitely cares about her son and his feelings and enjoyment as much as her own.

also would not mind bringing another woman into the picture, but not necessary. Leaving it as Mother/Son travel fling wouldn't be a bad idea, and let the Kid be a kid in college with the occasional visit by his mother for a little fun but later on without the father issue as it looks like he is not going to be a problem for very long.. (maybe a future chapter showing the Kid has no scars from this and that he can have a perfectly good relationship with other women his age.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IT IS MOVING ALONG VERY WELL

I have been enjoying your work.

Huge tits, for me, only work when the woman is physically a big person. Like in a BBW piece. Prefer closer to reality and natural to supernatural.

Anal sex is a gift between lovers requiring slow progression, time, lube, and understanding of limitations a they transpire. If it is tossed into a story as a means of exciting a readership this sex act often comes across as a writers act of desperation for ratings they will not get.

Clothing, the threat of being seen or caught, a new place, a new situation, seductive desire building from a moment of un-planned flashing works better than a we want each other because we are not yet satiated frame of reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mom's swaty ride

good storie i would like to see the family get to a hotel or motel mom n dad argue mom slepps in son's room . they continue there sexy times oral first.her gutting preegers is ok n my book this is fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No originality. Drags on and on.

A variation of the backseat story has been told too many times to bother with. First, no one is stupid enough to not notice what's going on in the back. No one goes on a thousand plus mile trip without room for all passengers. No one. The writing deteriorated to a predictable outcome. Reading it was simply a chore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WONDERFUL

Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'd end it here. . . 5* btw.

The "ride" has happened, and it went on a little too long. Change directions--the characters are great. Move the plot elsewhere, but keep the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
here is an idea.......

after leaving the rest stop, Dad decides to get a nice motel, only he is being devious himself. He is tired of driving, and wants to rest and a nice place for the family since no air in the jeep. He checks in, comes out and tells the only room is a king size bed, Mom wonders how that will work, possibly a couch in the room. Dad is tired as everyone else is also, decides to order Chinese delivery to the room. Mom jumps at chance to be first in shower, when she is out, son goes next. While son is in shower, dad asks mom how sex was???? he tells that he saw the dress fly out the window and knew what was going on, and knew that she was finally getting the sex she deserved. He also wants to share son, he comes out as closet bisex and some of his nights out were to meet other men. He now wants to learn how to please his wife as good as the son does, and wants to enjoy the son as much as she does in the back seat.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

he will get drunk and pass out, leaving them to their fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just end it here

Gave up half way through page 2 , can make a good guese at the rest car back seat and an idiot husband who can't smell and aparently can't feel the rocking through the steering or the noises comming from the back." Is the man stupid and deaf".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestion

Please please let him impregnate her

forever316forever316over 7 years ago
The best backseat story so far

It feels like you read every single backseat story, notice all of the flaws and fixed them with your story. It was actually perfect how you made it slightly more believable with the fact that the husband can't smell. I say milk that fact for chapter 3. That's your niche right there.

The dad is already drunk, have him pass out at the motel and let them have fun. Also, don't let them shower, really play out the fact that they both completely reek of sex. So much so that when they go out to eat or where there are people, everybody knows that those two reek of sex. For the rest of the trip have the mom and son absolutely love that she is completely covered in his cum under her clothes and he is covered in hers. Since the father is such an asshole, this is their way of payback, The sex and especially the sex smell is right under his nose and he can't do anything about it.

When they get to the motel, have them just lightly wipe the car so you can't see all of their juices, but leave the stench there. Its just another way of teaching the father a lesson.

I love your story, can't wait for more.

P.S. One more vote for the impregnation part. I really like that the mother admitted that its not just sex, she has actually fallen in love with her son. Hopefully the feeling is mutual.

I realize that eventually the father has to be out of the picture for their future, I can't wait to see how you accomplish that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mom definitely gets pregnant, she also needs to smoke a cigarette !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@No originality. Drags on and on.

Agreed.

Disappointingly unrealistic. No way dad won't have noticed. And dad suddenly (different dad in Chapter 1) becoming a total douchebag a$$hole? What's up with that?

Read it all but bored & tuned me out all the same.

Too bad. So much potential lost. Near total crapfest.

3 better be a change up or Richman's done.

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
No way that Dad wouldn't have noticed

The more I read, the more I knew the scenario is just too far-fetched. A standard Cherokee is too small a vehicle for this to work. It'll be interesting to see how Kim and Tommy clean up the mess. Keep the story going regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impregnate mom

Definitely get her pregnant.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
Enjoying the store,

but I think segment has too much going on; there were too many sex acts in a limited time. I think it would have benefited from less in more detail.

Looking forward to Chapter 3.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 7 years ago
Wow

This is great 5 stars but we need ANAL but we need ANAL

beretta84beretta84over 7 years ago
part #3

dad needs to drink himself to sleep. if they have two rooms, mom can slip out to visit son. maybe skinny dipping in the pool & get caught by a security guard., or better yet, joined by another couple. lots of possibilities here.

or they share a room & frolic while dad sleeps it off.(too boring).

richman3richman3over 7 years agoAuthor
My thoughts

Okay, so let's address the elephant in the room. I am aware that the father changed some in part two. Quite honestly I wrote myself into a corner. (it happens to far better writers than me) if this story had been released in it's entirety this problem would have been solved before anyone ever saw it.

What happened is I realized that I needed to justify why a normal mother would allow herself to be seduced by her son and later actually do some of the seducing herself. There had to be a valid reason besides her just being a slut. I have no problem with mom being a slut but in this case I felt there was a little more to Kim than just being naughty.

I am going to post an edited version of part one that alludes to Ben's anger in part one along with some spelling and grammatical fixes. So there it is.

Mistake now admitted, owned up to and fixed. Let's move on.

As to the logistics of fucking in the backseat of a Jeep Cherokee. Yes it would be challenging but not impossible I actually looked at a friends (course he didn't know why).

Also remember this is a work of fiction a fantasy if you will. This isn't a text book I'm writing it is simply literary porn with a plot. I hope it is better than some out there but at the end of the day this is really just like a 70's porn movie when they still did actual movies with plots and twists and some admittedly bad acting the sex was just part of the movie. Not like today where you jump to the action in 3 minutes, sometimes even less. So suspend your disbelief just a little and enjoy the story.

I do sincerely want to thank all of the positive remarks and suggestions I really do appreciate it. I will keep writing as long as you keep telling me you like it.

I am already working on part 3 and hope to release it soon.

Thank you to all, even the negative feedback. I can't learn anything if I am not told what I did wrong.

-R

Redback1410Redback1410over 7 years ago
Part 3

the story is great, here is my idea for part 3, i think that after they are back on the road again on after the mother has cleaned herself up the son proceeds to eat her pussy while the father is still driving then once they get to the motel and the father has drunk himself to sleep the mother sneaks into the sons room where she proceeds to let him take her ass and more (atm, bdsm {light}, ect.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story was hot, but the changing of first person POV from mother to son was really distracting. Consider keeping the POV with a single individual during a single scene, and change where there's a more obvious break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impregnation please!

I always love stories where a guy gets to impregnate a woman and not have to worry about raising the kid.

johnstang2johnstang2over 7 years ago
Here are my thoughts,

The father knew all along exactly what they were doing in the backseat of the Jeep. He is just letting them have enough rope to hang themselves for he sure don't have any proof besides knowing about it.

I would continue in the Jeep a while longer before the Motel. However I would not have two separate rooms at the motel but one with two double bed. Let the father fake getting drunk and passing out so he can witness first hand them having sex maybe using his smart phone to record them having sex.

Then I would jump ahead a month when the Mother finds out she is pregnant. She tells the son who is the father (she knows as women do). However she tries to convince her husband its his and gets a huge surprise. He invites out of the blue his son to a celebration party. At the restaurant, he reveals to all (all the family, grandparents, sibling, uncles, ect.) exactly what has been going on with them two then reveals she is pregnant while he had a secret complete vasectomy.

But in a twist of fate let the other family members not only give support to the incestuous couple but also chastise the father for not being supportive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

. Love the story line, please continue with many more chapter.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 7 years ago
Very hot!

Way actually top what you did in chapter 1! I know my suggestions are probably a bit late, but I want to add them anyway in case you're still open to ideas. First, I think the son should have some time to recharge his balls, so to speak, so I suggest that if I were in your shoes, I would have the son display any of his cunnilingus skills on his mom's juicy twat. Since she's already sucked his dick (twice), I feel like he should spend the rest of the trip until their next stop slurping her love juices. I'd have him perform it slowly, first teasing her to get her hot and wet and wound up, then eventually going for the kill so that she has multiple orgasms while he kneels on the floor board. You can have him do this up until they stop at a motel for the night, which I assume they would because at the end of this chapter the mom says they still have 20 hrs left of their cross country trip.

After they stop at a motel, they could have a break time enough to have dinner and a shower. And then once the dad goes to sleep, you could have them engage in a 69 where they cum in each other's mouths, then have the son go around the world where he takes his mom's pussy and ass, cumming in both. I would also recommend sweetening the pot by having the son fuck her slowly when he fucks her pussy, and as they're building to their mutual orgasm, have him whisper in his mom's ear that he intends to impregnate her and make her his woman. Those are my suggestions, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing story. Please continue with many more chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. Make the mommy more sluttier and maybe a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Cant wait for more. Make them go on a secret date, sum foot fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
totally hot

you should really have the mom pregnant, that would fit with the bigger boobs, maybe some pussy licking and more oblivious husband. Maybe even have him notice them since it wouldn't be him getting her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
its gonna be one of those long hard ones.

Absolutely fantastic! it is thrilling, it is erotic and thoroughly engaging. More please.

dav05davdav05davover 7 years ago
Easy smal

Back in the late 60 a hot gal I worked with told me they had a boat they wanted to sell. I ask if I could see it. She invited me over and I night it. She invited me in for a cold drink. We drank and talked and flirted. We ended up in her bed. After we fucked and I spooned her for a while before going to the bathroom to clean up. I had been rubbing her and told her I liked to spoon. I cleaned up and ask if she wants me to spoon her some more she was still naked in the bathroom I found some Vaseline filled my fore skin and lay behind her naked body and started to rub her. My dick found her ass crack my rubbing her my dick slid in her crack. I pushed up to her pucker hole. I grabbed her hips and kept pressure against it. It was feeling good and she was wriggling her ass. I grabbed her hips. With a quick push it went halfway in. She was trying to get away but the motion just sent it deeper. I started to feel better she started a orgasm and she pushed me deeper. She invited me over more times not to fuck but for anal

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Feedback

Backseat positions hard to follow and visualize. The naked part is silly. You coupd never walk around nude like that and not have a big stink made of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

love it , keep up the lovely work pal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot!

The HOT forbidden love, I love it!!

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8about 7 years ago

HOT sex! Forget the "negative nancies". Suspension of disbelief set in with sense of smell (genius!). Ton of fun reading.

soul71soul71over 6 years ago
It was alright

Hmm...your the first part was better in my opinion. I don't know if it was the upload or your editor missed it but there are quite a few errors. Missing words, two different dialogues joining each other, but other than that decent story. Though the constant jumping between the son and mom POV isn't how I would go but hey you're the author of this story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I don't understand why

so many commenters beat the drum of pregnancy. There seems to be a very large and very vocal group for whom all mothers having sex with their sons Must be impregnated.

daswizarddaswizardover 6 years ago
Fun read.

A few moments of suspense (will she get caught), but the story was fun to read.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid story

Blow jobs & cum???? Only the fuck park was ok

FLSr5rFLSr5rabout 6 years ago
Excellent story, but...

You need to use an editor. I volunteer to do it for free, but there are others on this site who can do a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
should have tried this

Maybe at the end it could of ended with reconciliacion with husband and wife and mom still goes over and visits her son have a good fucking time in bed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story.

More! Keep it up.

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511almost 4 years ago
Crazy good

Wow. That was hot. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

well truly unbelievable story but it still had me cumming before I made it to the last part

MoeleoMoeleoover 3 years ago

Schön geschrieben und auch glaubwürdig etwas übertrieben subtil und naiv der Ehemann.

Aber trotzdem unterhaltsam

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Wow, great suspense. Quite unbelievable, but still a great read. Well done. I gave this 5 Stars. I hope you didn't end this story tragically.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good series. The sex is tastefully done. Character development of the mother is good. Hopefully the mother will have her sexual and emotional epiphany about her son. She does love him as a lover, not as a son nor substitute for a fat, out of shape, ex-jock husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story, obvious ignorance of female anatomy aside. I'm still super confused about how the dress flew out the window, if it opens in the front the natural thing would be to push it down, or if you're pulling it up like a shirt how did it slide off her shoulders? It doesn't make any sense, but still fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think she should leave him at the rest stop with a little show he could get a ride come along side the jeep see them nude and fucking freaking out in someone else's car

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story it got me wet a few times (btw female) and i think you really focused on the tabou the mother and son were doing.So i imagined everything that was going on and im so glad you didn't include the dad to much in the story its just like'Ok the tabou is the mother and son,the father could just be a 'thing' BUT the real scene is the mother and 19 yr son and 39 yr mother(Sorry its so long).

markdeglermarkdeglerabout 2 years ago

Could have been a great story. Far too much time spent developing the anger and excuses for cheating on her husband. That's not the point of the story.

Would have been much more enjoyable if they just focused on the relationship between Mom and her son. All the things that her husband did to make her mad enough to do it totally detracted from the story. I give you an a+ on the theme, d- on atmosphere and tone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read this together then. Reinacated some of the story in our bedroom her first facial blasted out a big load

GiganticGiganticabout 1 year ago

Sexy, erotic, funny, serious all at the same time. Good Read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was painfully obvious you were trying to make us hate and feel absolutely zero sympathy for the dad. And you succeeded. Nothing but a heartless asshole that deserves to be alone and unloved. Mom and son deserve each other. Who the fuck says, "good", to their wife when she suffers a miscarriage? Jeezus christ man what the actual fuck? At that point I couldn't care less what happened to him.

Please, let this backseat ride be different a bit, and let there be justice. Please let the dad catch them and have the mom flaunt it in his face. "This is revenge for being a lying, drunken, hurtful, cheating asshole. And your son is bigger than you and 100 times the lover you ever were. Enjoy being lonely you fat, useless bastard!" Or something like that. Doubtful but that would be fun to read I think.

I just hope this doesn't get ruined with nonsense like sharing, gloryholes, and what not. She is now exclusively her son's and vice versa. Keep it that way! I've seen too many of these road trip stories devolve into that shit and it's really overrated and boring.

What happens next? Hopefully more kinky and risky sex, anal obviously since the son already thought about it, and yeah she kind of has to get impregnated as she really wants a child and it will make up for that painful loss from the miscarriage. This time, however, the father is her true love: her son. She needs to divorce that useless husband, her and her son confess their love, and then love together and have a nice happy life together, raising their kids and perhaps she can have her dream of being a biologist. I probably ask for too much though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichman3@richman3
1827 Followers
Follow me on Patreon. I have done a comix of one of my story's. https://www.patreon.com/3DComixx?fan_landing=true

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES