Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, is everything alright?" My son, thinking quickly replied, "Oh no dad, we are fine, mom's coke just went down the wrong pipe. That's all, she just needs to cough for a few minutes." No response.

"R-really hunny I'm fine," I said, half pretending and half really coughing. "I just might need to cough a few more times to get it all out."

And with that, my still very naked body resumed gagging on my son's cock as my husband listened in the front seat.

Satisfied, he said, "Okay, but if you need me to stop we can."

"N-no tha-that won't be nec-necessary h-hun. I-I'm fine r-r-r-really," I managed to cough out as I continued my assault on my son's dick.

He finally turned the music back up and resumed driving. Over the next few minutes I furiously fucked my face with Tommy's dick. I couldn't help it. His cock was like my catnip; I couldn't get enough of it.

It was unbelievable to me that Ben had bought our story about me choking on my soda because the gagging and slurping sounds of me sucking my son's balls and dick would have definitely had me asking questions.

Thankfully my husband, never the great thinker, did buy our story or at least it appeared that way and he didn't mention anything again. My pussy needed some attention too I got up onto my knees.

My bare feet pushing back against the crumpled box next to the door and with my left hand I began to rub my largely smooth pussy. Dripping sweat and pussy juice on the seat below.

Rapidly my technique was getting better as I remembered something else from the book that my friend Susan had given me: remember to breathe through your nose.

This allowed for much longer penetrations of my throat. My sons cock and balls were soon covered in my saliva as continued to attack his cock with my mouth.

One last time I put my face directly above his cock and took a deep breath, sweat dripping onto the mushroom tip from my forehead before finally I pounced.

The feeling of his huge cock plunging deep through my mouth and way into my throat was like nothing I had ever felt before. As I did this Tommy whispered, "Oh my god mom." I don't think he even had control of his body as he thrust upward, pushing his cock even further down my throat.

Pleasurable tears fell down my face as I continued to hold Tommy's cock in my throat. I had sucked cock many times in my life but never like this. This was porn star territory.

I held his rigid cock in the back of my throat for longer than I thought possible, barely able to breathe but loving every second that his dick filled my entire mouth and throat.

It was beyond incredible as every so often Tommy would involuntarily thrust his cock even further into my throat. Trying to breathe through my nose as the book had instructed. I never wanted this to end.

Suddenly I felt the familiar sensation of my hands and toes tingling, signaling my orgasm was only seconds away.

It came with a rush of pure pleasure as my body trembled all over, including my throat, which caused Tommy to cry out in ecstasy as the trembling of my throat must have felt so good on his cock.

I kept rubbing my clit as I felt my pussy begin to squirt cum all over the seat. I felt thankful once again for my husband's anosmia because the backseat was really beginning to smell of pussy and sex.

The huge cock in my throat kept me from screaming as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

It seemed that the sexy combination of me doing something as nasty as impaling my head onto my son's cock and the furious rubbing I was giving my clit had caused me to spontaneously orgasm

(once again something I had only read about but never experienced).

I almost passed out with his cock still way in the back of my throat but somehow I managed to catch myself. Sweat pouring down my body from the exertion, I felt sexier than I ever had before.

Finally, after what seemed like forever but probably was only a few minutes, barely able to breathe I pulled my head back allowing his cock to escape my mouth as I gasped for air. Threads of saliva trailed down from my mouth to my son's beautiful cock.

Continuing to bob up and down, going deep but not nearly as deep as I had been, my adoration of my son's beautiful cock had him soon ready to explode.

Still spitting, I kept jerking and licking his cock until my son could hold out no more. He grabbed his cock from me as I remembered my set up.

I quickly climbed down onto the floor of the Jeep directly behind my husband. Pressing my naked body up against the back of the driver's seat giving Tommy as much room as possible.

"Oh god I can't wait." I had always wanted a facial from someone. Always too nervous to ask for one. I never wanted to appear as a total slut but now with my sexual reawakening complete I was going to enjoy having my face coated with sperm. *****

Fuck this was it. My mother had just given me the best blowjob I had ever had. None of the other girls I had been with could even come close to the talent that mom had.

The incredible feeling of her gagging on my cock had almost brought me to orgasm several times but I concentrated as hard as I could and held off.

I looked down as I stroked my cock I love her so much right now not just as a slutty woman kneeling under me but as my mom and my lover.

I thought about how much I wanted to show her my love. I concentrated again, this time focusing on blowing as big a load as possible.

Remembering every trick, I had learned jerking off in my bedroom as a young boy experimenting with masturbation. Every girl I had ever fucked had led me to this moment and I knew "This was going to be magnificent." Knowing I was ready.

I moved forward in the seat lifting my ass up and crunched my head up against the roof of the Jeep. Bending my knees, I tried to get as high as possible in a semi-crouched position.

I strained to push my cock towards my waiting mother as I stroked it furiously toward my climax.

"Now" I said and positioned my cock directly in front of my mother's waiting face. ******

I kneeled down further. With my son standing up I positioned my face directly in front of his cock. I felt like a porn star at that moment, all of the dirty things I always thought about but never tried.

Right now what I wanted from my boy was a facial. "You are such a slut" I thought as I anxiously awaited my treat.

"Come on baby, give it to me," I instructed my son, the huge mushroom head and hole only inches from my face.

"Don't scream," I warned. "or at least cover your mouth" He quickly did and just in time because when I saw his eyes go wide I knew it was the point of no return. I watched eagerly as the shaft of his cock began to pulse.

His first blast was something I was not prepared for. The combination of his youth and my teasing him for hours had built up a huge load of cum. The blast struck me in the face alright.

Landing directly on my sweat soaked forehead, the force of his release caused cum to be sprayed everywhere. The ricochet of cum off of my forehead went everywhere. Splattering into my hair, eyes and nose.

The next one hit my hair, some of it skimming off the top and landing on the back of the seat my husband was sitting in as he continued to sing along, totally unaware that his son had just blown a load on his wife's face.

I opened my mouth and my son aimed down, shooting two ropes of cum almost directly into my mouth, some of it landing on my lips and chin. I quickly swallowed, gulping down his warm sticky jizz.

He continued pumping his cock, sending diminishing shots of sperm towards my chin and neck, a lot of the cum beginning to dribble down onto my tits and stomach.

As the waves of sperm began to stop I grabbed his cock with both hands and squeezed as I moved my hands up towards the mushroom tip.

Forcing more drips of cum out of the still swollen tip of his cock, I licked these up quickly, swallowing every new drop of sperm that he could produce.

Tommy moaned in ecstasy as I cleaned his very sensitive cock of every last drop of cum.

Finally satisfied that I was getting no more of my boy's baby batter I released his dick from my grip and allowed him to sit back down.

I looked down at myself, smiling as I realized I had cum dripping all over me. I could feel the warm jism dripping down my face onto my sweaty naked body.

A large and particularly sticky load was seemingly frozen in mid drop on my chin. I had another nasty thought.

"Get your camera out, baby." I wanted him to take a picture of my face and body covered in his warm sperm. Tommy quickly retrieved his phone from the door compartment and pulled up the camera app.

Climbing back onto the seat I got back on all fours and posed for him. I gave him a wicked smile as I posed for the picture.

He kept snapping a few more as I posed for him in naughty and wicked ways. Satisfied that he had captured his slutty mother covered in his own cum, he handed me the phone.

Oh, I almost came again looking at the pics. The first one was the best. It showed me smiling seductively, my lips slightly curved with cum all over my face.

My forehead was literally dripping with jism. I could see where my mascara had run from the combination of cum and my deep throating.

The glob of cum slowly dripping off my chin was even bigger than it felt. The mixture of sweat and cum on my face was beyond sexy.

The next picture was me shoving my tits out as I leaned back onto the balls of my feet showing the many drops of cum that had collected on my glistening C-cup tits.

The rest of the pictures were as hot as the first couple, basically documenting the amount of sperm coating my entire body.

I looked around the backseat area for a second. The leather bench seat Tommy now sat on was drenched in sweat, female ejaculate and little drops of cum that had fallen off of my naked body.

The floor mat also had little drops of fallen that must have dripped as my son's climax came to an end.

I giggled a little as I saw a huge glob of cum running down the back of my husband's seat and slowly dripping onto the floor.

I could feel the wetness on the seat as I looked around. It was a little bit nasty but in my current sex crazed state of mind I didn't really care.

This was the nastiest thing I had ever done in my life and I loved every minute of it. I was a changed woman. Gone was the housewife who allowed her husband to verbally abuse her. Gone was the woman who never fulfilled her dream of becoming a biologist.

In her place was a sexually confident woman who got what she wanted and took what she wanted. I was truly blissful in that moment awakened from my 19-year slumber. I knew that I would never be the same again.

I stood up and leaned in towards my son, kissing him passionately. Tommy did not seem to mind the taste of his own sperm on my breath as we made out for a minute or two.

I then sat up on him putting my arm around his shoulder and leaned into his strong arms. Almost purring with satisfaction we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

* *

"Motherfucker," my husband cried from the front seat.

I sat up instantly but took a second or two to orient myself. The Jeep was still progressing down the highway.

Squinting at the sunlight I raised both my arms and stretched luxuriously, relishing the feeling of my nakedness. I looked down and my son's cock was rock hard protruding up next to my bare leg. "Wait." I suddenly remembered what had woken me up.

Nervously, I glanced up towards the front of the Jeep. My husband was still driving waving his arms toward a car riding beside us.

"What the fuck do you want asshole," he yelled out the window towards the car beside us. I looked over as a red convertible was keeping pace with our Jeep.

The man driving kept looking towards our car. Suddenly I realized he was looking at me. I was still very naked and covered in dried cum. I was sure he couldn't see the cum, but what he could see was an attractive woman in her late thirties very much without apparel.

I looked him right in the eye as I nodded towards the front of the Jeep where my husband was driving and then put a finger to my lips.

My eyes pleaded with him. He still just stared at me. I did the only thing I could think of. I gave him a little show.

Leaning towards the window I gave a tentative glance toward my husband then began to lick my lips seductively.

While I played with my tits and rubbed my torso. This went on for about a minute. I was getting turned on a little displaying my goods to a complete stranger and although he couldn't see I reached down and played with my pussy a little.

My motive though was to give him enough of a show that would satisfy him enough to move on. He then pulled out his phone quickly and snapped a shot of my completely naked body as he struggled to keep his car on the road.

Then smiling and shaking his head he stepped on the gas. Before my husband could do anything he was far down the road, obviously in a much faster car than our old Jeep Cherokee.

"Can you believe that asshole?" Ben said from the front. "Motherfucker pulls up to the side of the Jeep and then just stays there never passing, keeping pace with us for at least 10 minutes. Did you notice him babe?"

"N-no hun," I said still very nervous about my current situation.

"Well he was an asshole." Satisfied, my husband turned the radio back up and resumed his concentration towards the road ahead.

I was beginning to get a little nervous as I realized my situation. I was still completely naked in the backseat, only a few feet from my husband in the front, covered in dried cum from the sperm bath my son had given me earlier.

I looked down at my phone on the seat. Shit. I realized it had been over half an hour since we fell into each other's arms after the cum shower that Tommy had given me.

Shit, I thought again as the realization of what could have happened during that time if Ben had decided he needed to pee or something. However,

I was still in a dilemma. My dress, the only piece of clothing I had worn into the car, had blown out the window earlier and the suitcase was unreachable from here with all of the boxes and stuff piled up in the car.

Grabbing my phone, I turned on the camera and switched it to selfie mode. My heart sank a little as I saw the drying sperm still all over my face. The larger globs of cum on my forehead were still moist and very noticeable as I looked at myself in the phone.

Despite the situation, I started to get a tingle in my cunt at the sheer nastiness of seeing my face covered in sperm.

I glanced down at my son's still rock hard cock as he slept. "Ahh, the stamina of a young man is unmatched," I sighed to myself as I looked at him hungrily.

I knew I was going to fuck him one more time.

"Goddammit you dirty slut you're gonna get busted." I didn't care anymore.

My inner dirty slut took over my body as I realized our session of incestuous fucking wasn't over just yet. Glancing over at my purse lying on the seat beside our naked bodies I remembered the chewing gum I had.

Smiling to myself wickedly, I thought about how the sound of us chewing gum would mask the slapping sounds of what I hoped was going to be another furious fuck session with my boy.

"Hey hon, do you want a piece of gum?" I asked, holding it up over his shoulder. I made sure he only saw my hand and some of my forearm as a glob of my son's sperm was still drying on my upper arm. "Absolutely," he said. Reaching up with his right hand, he quickly took it from me and began chewing away, making popping and snapping sounds. I of course knew he would take it. Ben was sometimes like a kid.

I dropped a couple more pieces into his hand saying, "Here, take the rest hun, I have one piece each for Tommy and me and I know how much you like bubble gum."

"Thanks babe," he said as he once again began smacking his gum loudly. Ben happily began chewing gum and singing to the mix tape, turning up the volume a little as he continued to drive oblivious to the depravity going on directly behind him.

Turning back to my son, I contemplated the huge gamble I was taking as I kneeled on the seat again and began to gently stroke his cock once again.

Licking my lips, I went in for the kill a third time today as I began to slowly work my way up his delicious cock.

Tommy, now waking up, looked over at me and our eyes met with a gaze so lustful it would have embarrassed a porn star.

I worked my way towards the mushroom tip and once again taking a deep breath I throated his cock with everything I had. With his cock once again deep down my throat and tears of carnality running down my face. I thought about everything that had happened today and wished we were in a time loop.

Something like a very naughty "Groundhog Day". A place where my son and I could fuck until we couldn't stand up anymore.

Even with my reduced gag reflex, when you deep throat for three solid minutes eventually you have to come up for air.

My husband barely noticed my gasps and spits as I allowed my son's cock to escape my lips. Looking up at Tommy again I rose and gave him a messy kiss.

As my hand continued to stroke his steel hard cock we once again explored each other's mouths. Slowly I placed my bare feet up on the bench seat still kissing my son hard then I lowered my pussy over his cock.

I instantly felt the electricity of his huge member penetrating my pussy.

t occurred to me as his cock continued to reach the depths of my cunt, that he had, only 19 years ago, came out of that same pussy his cock was now invading.

When I was satisfied that I could get no more of his cock into my pussy in this position I began to bounce up and down on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning on his shoulder.

Enjoying the feeling of fullness that always comes from a big dick in my pussy. My bare ass was facing my husband and I forgot all about how I was going to get myself out of this situation and just enjoyed fucking my son.

For the first time today my son finally got to properly suck on my tits. Pushing me back slightly as I continued to bounce up and down, I was thankful for the Pilates classes that kept me in shape.

He gently sucked on my nipples, swirling his tongue over the areola of each tit. Sucking and biting each nipple another orgasm soon built up. I needed to really bounce on his dick if I was to have another good one.

So I put my legs back down on the cum and pussy soaked floor and turned around. Now facing forward, I began to really fuck my son. Now I could get the leverage I needed to feel his cock way up my cunt.

I pushed down really hard and stopped for a second whispering to Tommy, "Baby, thrust upward as hard as you can, okay? Please do it for mommy." I smiled wickedly at my boy as he suddenly pushed upward as hard as he could.

"Oh god damn it," I cried out very loudly as the pain of his thrust hit me. In seconds that pain was replaced by pleasure as his cock penetrated depths of my cunt never felt before.

Unfortunately, my cry was enough to startle my husband.

"What, what's wrong babe?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

"Nothing, I just spilled my fucking coke all over my new dress," I quickly covered.

"Seriously," he said. "No more cokes for you, first you choke on it then you spill it on yourself, do you want me to stop?"

"Don't stop," I said a little too loudly as my son had started to slow down his rhythm when my husband spoke.

It was an answer to my husband but an instruction for my son as I smiled at the double meaning. Our fucking was so much better knowing that Ben was completely oblivious.

"Are you sure?" he asked.