Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richman3
richman3
1,828 Followers

"Yeah I'm good, just trying to wipe it off my chest." As I said this I started playing with my very naked breasts.

"Okay," he said, going back to his singing and gum chewing.

With my son now penetrating my cunt fully I began to ride him ferociously, finally, able to fuck like animals. Our naked bodies made loud smacking sounds as we worked toward the inevitable climax of our secret incestuous fucking.

There was no reaction from the front as Ben continued his own smacking with his bubble gum. He no doubt thought Tommy was cracking and smacking his gum as well. My plan had worked. Sweat once again poured off of my naked body glistening in the late afternoon sun shining through the windows. I glanced over to my left to see a tractor trailer doing the same thing the convertible had did. The man in the passenger seat was staring at me with a huge grin on his face.

Once again I rolled the dice and decided to give him a show. I began playing with my tits and licking my lips seductively as I continued to bounce on Tommy's cock. Blowing the trucker, a kiss I watched him continue past us.

was a little bit hurt that he didn't stay for more of a show. "Dirty fucking slut that's two strangers you've flashed today" I smiled again to myself. I saw him start to say something to the driver of the truck but by then we were way past him.

Then I noticed something as I when I looked up at my husband to see if he noticed the truckers. On the seat next to him under the television and beside a box was his flask. The one that his sister had given him for his birthday a couple of years ago. "The fucker was still drinking."

Sure I was fucking his son but at least I won't kill us. Now I know why he didn't hear us he was half drunk and trying to hide his liquor from me. "He's going to fucking kill us." I thought.

There was nothing I could do though any mention of his secret would possibly draw attention to my big secret in the back.

So I started to grind on my son even harder my anger causing me to push even harder and faster than before. I was really getting into it too. Then my son had a nasty idea of his own.

******

As I fucked my beautiful mother I realized that this was it. There would never be another time in both our lives that would ever feel as good as today. Sure we might continue to fuck but today was the first time and the first time is always the sweetest, and the nastiest.

It also occurred to me that despite all of the things that happened today that I still had not really seen her ass. Being an intense lover of the female derriere I decided to change that fact. I just had to see that ass jiggle as I plunged my cock into her.

If today was going to be it for us and given our current situation that might in fact be the case. Then I wanted to make it as memorable as possible. I wasn't going to try anal.

I wanted to save something in case there was a next time. I smiled and whispered in my gorgeous mother's ear.

******

He whispered in my ear "do you think we could both fit on the seat" "Oh fuck!" I knew exactly what he had in mind. I didn't know if it would work but I game to try. I climbed off of him into the foot well. He moved to his side trying not to make too much noise as he climbed onto the seat.

He pushed his left foot all the way up to the crumpled box pushing it hard up against the passenger door. He then placed his bare foot into the passenger side foot well to give himself leverage.

Now his cock and body were facing towards the open window on the driver's side. He had to crook his neck a little but he didn't appear to be uncomfortable.

Maybe because his sexy mother was waiting for him to fuck her. It's amazing the things you'll try when you are intoxicated on sex and that is exactly what we were in this moment.

We were drunk on each other's bodies and nothing in the world could stop us from continuing to fuck.

Having positioned himself on the seat he looked over at me with a devilish grin and motioned for me to climb up on the seat in front of him.

"This could work." I thought. "God we were being so depraved." I glanced up at the front towards my husband who was still singing "and probably drinking" he was totally oblivious to the hardcore action only a few feet from him. Thankful for my small frame I managed to climb up onto the seat my feet and ass facing Tommy and my head scrunched up against the door.

It was a little tight but I knew in this position our fucking was going to feel awesome I could still feel the dampness in the seat from my earlier cum.

I couldn't wait for Tommy to stick his cock in me in this posture. Fuck if this felt as good as I thought it would the seat would soon be wet again.

Tommy stroking his now well lubricated cock grabbed it with his left hand and guided it to my pussy. I was glad he didn't try my ass. I wasn't ready for that yet.

It had been too many years since and I would need some preparation.

As he slowly entered my pussy I let out a muffled groan not loud enough for anyone but me to hear. He began to slowly fuck me pushing my body forward a bit and making me hit my head on the door slightly.

It didn't really hurt as the incredible feeling of Tommy fucking me doggy style in the backseat of my husband's Jeep gripped me. Despite the cramped quarters he soon began to get into a rhythm.

His cock working my pussy felt unbelievable. He kept up his rhythm for a good 20 minutes fucking my sweaty body like an animal. With sweat pouring out of my body and dripping on the seat once again I felt the rush of my orgasm building as I instructed my son.

"Faster Tommy, please," I whimpered. Tommy began plowing into my cunt with reckless abandon. Making really loud smacking sounds as our sweaty bodies collided together.

My head occasionally bumping the door from his powerful thrusts. My husband lost in his own drunken haze never heard us.

Now needing to cum again I matched his rhythm and pushed back harder, sweat still dripping from my body onto the seat and floor. I felt an incredible rush of pleasure wash over my body.

I barely kept my balance on the seat as my orgasm exploded my pussy squirting onto Tommy's cock still plowing into me the liquid nectar gushing onto the seat below.

The sound of my cum splashing onto the leather seat and my cry of pleasure finally made Ben notice.

"What's the matter babe?"

"Ohh, nothing," I said shakily as my orgasm continued.

"It doesn't sound like nothing," he said questioningly.

"I think she might have a stomach ache from the tacos, Dad."

"Oh," Ben said with obvious disgust. "Well there is a rest stop I think in about 30 miles or so, do you think you can make it?"

Still feeling the waves of pleasure wash over me I barely managed to answer his question.

"I-I'll manage I-I think."

"Good," he said and returned to driving. Tommy slowed his rhythm down, knowing I needed a minute but his cock never really stopped gently thrusting my cunt.

It seemed that cumming twice already today had left him with more stamina than before. "How long can he go and how many times?" I wondered as I recovered from my orgasm.

In a few minutes I was ready for another round. We didn't have much time as now I noticed a sign that read "Rest Stop: 20 miles".

"Come on Tommy you can do it" I said forgetting my husband was in the front seat. Ben disgusted at the thought of me having cramps had turned up the radio louder so he wouldn't have to hear me.

That and his likely drunkenness were working in our favor because I wanted my boy to feel as good as me.

With my knees and legs feeling the wetness of sweat and squirt on the seat I urged my son on. Not caring about the mess only needing to feel more cum.

I had become a cum slut at the age of 39 and this was only going to be the beginning.

"Harder Tommy" I said.

******

With my mom's encouragement I started to pick up speed as I desperately wanted to give her another huge load. She wanted it and I wanted to please her. My second climax all over her face was fantastic but now I wanted provide her another cum shot that would at least equal the last.

I began to once again concentrate on my cock. Reminding myself to squeeze the shaft as I came in order to create a more forceful blast.

Looking down at her back glistening with sweat and watching her perfect ass jiggling with every thrust of my cock I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be ready to show her once again how much I loved her.

******

My son began to pick up his rhythm again hammering my pussy with his thick cock over and over. This was going to be so bad and yet so good as I realized that we might not get out of this situation without getting caught.

At that moment I didn't care. All I could think about was how good his cock felt inside me and how good his cum was going to feel on me again.

Another sign: "Rest area: 10 miles".

Now working harder than ever before Tommy's cock kept plowing into my dripping pussy. The smacking sounds of our flesh louder than ever. I don't know what Ben must have thought up front but I didn't really care.

Tommy's cock was now penetrating my cunt as deep as he could. Tommy had me feeling pleasure I never thought possible. Soon I heard my boy say

"M-Mom" I knew that he was telling me he was ready.

"All over my back baby" I instructed. In seconds Tommy hit me with his third load of the day. This one almost as big as the last one. I felt the first explosive volley of cum strike just below the back of my neck.

The next one hit just a little lower onto my shoulder blades. Feeling the warm cum strike my body and begin to run slowly off my naked back onto the seat below.

Then with the amazing virility only a young man in his sexual prime could accomplish his third shot went even further than the first two promptly landing in the back of my hair. The warm sticky goo now dripping from my auburn hair.

He continued to pump his cock sending smaller blasts all the way down my back finally trickling the last few drops onto my ass and dripping onto the leather seat of the Jeep. Again my inner dirty slut wanted pictures.

"get your phone out baby"

Tommy understood right away and reached under his sweat dripping body for his phone tucked under the seat. He snapped a few pictures of my cum soaked back as I remained on all fours posing for the camera.

Knowing time was of the essence. I turned around and sat up quickly.

"show me" as I grabbed for my son's phone. He handed it over to me and collapsed on the seat completely spent.

The pictures he took of me posing with cum coating my back would have made the cover of any one of the porn magazines they used to print.

I was amazed to see myself at my absolute sluttiest and I smiled broadly. I wanted more but rational thinking finally set in.

I looked up for a second and I saw a passing sign: "Rest area: 2 miles".

Fuck, I thought to myself. All day I had been pushing the limits of what I could get away with under my husband's nose.

But now with less than 2 miles to go my inevitable destruction of my marriage was about to come to a head. I was still very naked, very sweaty and Tommy's cum was still plastered all over my body. I glanced back at the suitcase in the back. There was no way I could get to it.

There simply were too many boxes in the way with nowhere to move them to.

Looking around the backseat again there was no way to hide the evidence of our debauchery. Even more than before the backseat was full of the evidence of our two-person orgy.

There were spots of cum all over it from the wild shootings of my son's cock.

The leather seat glimmered with wetness from both my cum and our sweat soaked bodies. "Holy fucking shit." I thought. "I am a sex crazed nymphomaniac."

Once again smiling at a realization that was 20 years in the making. "Maybe I was." This was no time to celebrate my epiphany though.

I sat back down onto Tommy's lap. I brushed his soft hair and whispered, "We're fucked." I decided that if I was going out it would be doing something naughty.

So once again I made out with my son. Both of us were still naked in the backseat the smell of sex, cum and sweat all around us.

The inevitable approaching. There was nothing we could do but face the music sitting on the wet cum covered seat I continued to kiss my son passionately accepting my fate and then,

Wait hold on. Suddenly I had an idea. It was very risky but I really had no alternative. I whispered in my son's ear my plan.

The soft whisperings of my voice had his cock beginning to rise again. "Stop that," I said, smiling teasingly.

I couldn't resist giving the now very engorged mushroom tip a little squeeze, bringing some of the seemingly never-ending pre-cum now oozing out of his cock to my lips for one final taste. "God how many times can he go." I wondered for just a second.

The plan was going to be very chancy but we might just get out of this one yet. We still had the dirty backseat to worry about but "one thing at a time."

"You understand?" I asked him.

"Yep, got it," he said quickly getting dressed. Just as Ben was pulling into the rest area, I sat myself back on top of his lap.

"Hun, could you release the back door when we stop? I wanna get a change of clothes, I can't stand smelling like dried Coca Cola anymore."

"Sure babe," he said, pulling into a parking space.

I looked up at the restroom area. "Damn," I thought when I realized it was at least 100 yards away from where our Jeep was parked.

That meant I would have to run a football field bare ass in broad daylight. There was nothing I could do. Either this was going to work or it was all over. The time was now.

As soon as the car stopped I hopped out, immediately remembering that I forgot my shoes as my bare feet touched the hot pavement.

The sensation made me feel sexy and once again I felt the butterflies in my stomach as my pussy began to get wet again.

Quickly I ran towards the back of the Jeep, leaving the door open to try to get as much obstruction between my husband and my sweaty cum soaked body as possible. Ben had popped the release on the back.

With my back still dripping cum I hurriedly found my suitcase and began looking for my clothes. As I leaned into the back I was effectively mooning anyone around. If somebody walked by right now they would get quite the show. Now it was all up to Tommy.

"Well I think I might as well drain the lizard too," Ben said reaching for the door handle.

"Wait Dad," Tommy said. "Just hold on a second, I need to show you something."

"What is it?" my husband asked, starting to turn around. If he saw me now it would be all over. Tommy stood up and moved towards the front seat, effectively obstructing my husband's view of the back.

Handing Ben his phone he said, "Here, I found this on YouTube, can you tell me about your famous tackle again? I mean I have only ever heard the stories but here is the real thing, you can give a play by play."

Finding what I was looking for quickly grabbed the clothes and I closed the back of the Jeep.

I couldn't change near the back of the car because that would have been way too suspicious for Ben to not notice. "or maybe I really just want to walk naked in public" I wickedly thought.

I waved away my nasty thoughts and started to walk. Now only a 100 yards and this will be all over. Looking around I only saw a few cars parked. But that still meant people and I was still very naked and very cum covered.

"Fuck it," I said, taking a deep breath. I padded my way up the small hill towards the restrooms, the load of cum Tommy had just shot on me leaving a little trail of jism behind me.

My bare feet burning a little as I walked on the hot pavement. I made it about three-quarters of the way up the hill. I was pretty sure I was out view of my husband who was no doubt recounting the tales of his glory days playing football.

Glancing over to my right near a copse of trees a family was having a picnic. "Fuck," I thought as I continued walking faster, careful not to scuff my toes on the hot sidewalk.

Thankfully the kids and wife never looked my way but the husband turned and froze as he saw my naked body. A grin formed on his face as he looked me up and down. I continued walking towards the bathroom doors then stopped a nasty thought occurring to me.

Stopping just short of the doors I looked back at the man. I gave him a sultry wink and blowing him a kiss. "Number four." Satisfied with my wickedness I continued into the restrooms.

The cool bathroom floor felt good on my toes as I looked around to make sure no one was in there. I put my clothes down and rested my hands on the counter. Looking in the mirror at myself I smiled weakly.

My hair was a complete mess with bits of cum clustering parts of my hair together. My face still full of dried cum and sweat.

My eyes were red from tears of carnality and my mascara was running down my face. The makeup had mixed with the cum and created a look that was indescribable.

"Holy shit what a fucking day." I again smiled knowing that my life was forever changed. I was now completely and utterly my son's. He had a power over me that was beyond just sex. "I think I'm in love with my son."

As I thought this I remembered that we still had 20 plus hours of our trip to go, this was only day one.

As I turned on the sink and began to do my best to wash myself another very dirty and kinky plan began to form in my mind.

Tomorrow was going to be a day Tommy would never forget I would make sure of that. I was going to show him just how much his mommy really loved him.

The End Richman3 Author's notes The quotations around the thoughts are for people who read on their phones. Those of you who can see the italics just ignore the quotation marks. So where do I go from here? This is only day one.

I have already begun working on part 3 and I have some ideas but I would really like your input.

Do they fuck again in the car before they get to a motel for the night? Remember Tommy has already cum 3 times today.

Does something happen at the motel? (this has been done before and I don't want to copy but the right idea)

I would imagine anal is definitely going to be on the menu and so is pussy eating but under what circumstances?

Does the father kill all three of them in a drunken rage? (probably not this one)

Does Tommy impregnate his mother if he hasn't already? (maybe later but who knows)

All of these are possible and more as the story writes itself. Sometimes I don't know until I start writing it.

I promise I will listen to all suggestions and include them if I think they fit the story. (bigger boobs)

richman3
richman3
1,828 Followers