All Comments on 'Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 04'

by richman3

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hmm... thoughtful. When I read that Kim threw away the pills, my first thought to explain the pregnancy was to tell Ben they had sex somewhere on the way, and then he hit his head and just doesn't remember it. This is going by the "doesn't remember stuff of the past few days" theory.

This has been a hot story, and I would like to read more... hopefully you find some inspiration soon.

crawler101crawler101over 7 years ago
i would stop this story

you indeed wrote yourself into a corner with the hotel scene. Rape? a son banging the door of his parents room because his dad is going to fuck his wife? was very stupid imo. now you go to a love story and an incest baby?

i would write a new story because basicly now you just continue writing sex scenes between mom and son leaving without giving anything to the reader. just my two cents though.

LuvsBBWLegsLuvsBBWLegsover 7 years ago
I like this story the way it is.

Please don't rewrite it so that it could be extended. Short good stories are better then bad stories that drag on in an attempt to include every classic porn situation. I look forward to your future efforts.

lazyhornylazyhornyover 7 years ago
would love for

would love for the mom to divorce the dad and then her and the son move away somewhere to live as husband and wife and raise babies.

MyHotSlutWifeMyHotSlutWifeover 7 years ago
I want Ben OUT!

I want mother & son to move away get married and have babies together.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 7 years ago
Good one

1 thinks first kill that rape bag of a father HE RAPED HIS WIFE and let them have a baby just to finish the story

BrisbaneBornBrisbaneBornover 7 years ago
Just end it there.

Its a good series. I would end it there and work on a new story :)

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
The end

This series is good as it stands. No need to re-write or add additional chapters.

Going forward, please let someone proofread your story before posting. I encourage you to use the editors on this site. Wrong words, misused words, missing words can really take away from the moment of your story. You are a good writer. With some help and discipline, you can become a great one - if you want to be.

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 7 years ago

Wait! weren't they on the way to taking him to college? you need to deal with the fallout from this and school...

I doint know having him go, find a nice college girl (mirror of his mother or the like) someone that understands him and his mother.. the fun they could have

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story

I like this story and its argument.

I would like more chapters follow the same line.

Ben could lose memory and think that Tommy is the husband of Kim and him would be the older brother of one of them. Take care of children who have them, as a good uncle who loved his nephews. Later, recovering memory, but accepts the situation of Kim and Tommy because he has become accustomed to their relationship and likes his nephews.

The rest I leave by the author, who is the owner of the story.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
if you continue

please dont write abot sharing,swingers and stuff like that.

Just two of them would be awsome. Story about love between mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about what you mention

I would go with the new baby and how there lives change! You could also use still fucking in the house until father gets the message and files for divorce she has the attempted rape to get money out of it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with lazyhorny and my hotslutwife

The boy and his mother are made for each other. The kid is at the top of his sexual prowess, a nonstop semen producing machine. His mom is hitting her stride, as women do at her age. Nothing more natural than that the son fucks babies up the same cunt he came out of and that the mother opens her welcoming cunt to every drop of semen in her boy's potent young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IMHO

Let it end here and work on a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A mom/son incest relationship has no room for additional males!

Adding other male participants in mother/son sexual relationship NEVER works.

This was a great story.

A mother son incest story is almost never complete until the son has planted his seed in his mother's womb thereby replacing his father.

This scene has played thousands of times, over countless centuries throughout the world.

Please do let us have another mother/son story.

You are very talented and I hope to read a lot more of your stories.

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Let It End

The story was good but needs to end here in my opinion. I can't imagine two days of driving home with mom and son fucking in more situations and positions doing anything to improve the story at all. Let it end here and write a new story for us to enjoy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is unfortunate but Ben is finished!

After the rape scene, I am ready to let Ben go with a reversal of his successful surgery. He has no job, no apparent prospects, a jock's memory and overweight as well. He could just pass away and not hurt the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed in this one, sorry...

I hate to leave a negative comment, as I've enjoyed your story immensely, but I was disappointed with this one.

Not with the direction of the story, but it simply felt like you didn't follow-through with the sex portion. I mean, this chapter was supposed to be the culmination of their sex act... chapter titled ""Now We can Really Fuck", but what we ended up getting was an incredibly vanilla chapter, that holds no comparison to the earlier chapters.

On that context, it was highly disappointing... the sex acts didn't progress, didn't escalate as it was doing in the earlier chapters, but just the opposite. So it was sad to see.

Regardless, this was an awesome series to read, and hope you write tons more because you have good ideas and your sex descriptors are awesome. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grandpa

Ever though of Ben being the Grandpa.

Your Son being the father.

You being both the Grandma and Mother.

Thought for the future.

Terry

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
End this now

Really stupid

Story went to.rediuluce

Start over

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Future plans

I'm disappointed that it ended as it did. I feel like the cliffhanger needs to be vetted.

ViatovicViatovicover 7 years ago
Let it go...

It's your first story... you screwed up the third chapter, just end it in the next one and use what you have learned in the future.

Let mom and son "drive" into the sunset, happy ending, all of us clapping...

You got moves, put them to test in another setting, with other characters.

friendly6977friendly6977over 7 years ago
No corner at all...!

Have soon to be ex-husband suffer an embolism and expire...then mom and son can raise a family and move to where no one knows them...

va45va45over 7 years ago
Nice brake point

Good she like her look. And needs to change to a slut look. The feet and dumping her pills is wonderful start. She has opened the door to a better life and should want to do or try more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decent story, but it has ran its course

The story did take the turn that it should have in the 3rd chapter, a bit more aggressive than expected but everything fit the characters. The 'final' chapter is decent, not the best in the series but a good way to end things. The only onther way to expand is to continue the story back home. The trip story is complete, and like you said, in a corner. The easiest way out of that is to let some time pass and try to extend it. If it doesn't come natural, abandoning it won't deminish the prior story chapters.

On a side note, a 'related/non-related' "continued story" of a mother & son love story where the son has gotten his mother pregnant & the story of their relationship during the pregnancy would be a progressive evolutionary next step.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad.....

im very saddened that there was no anal between mother and son! I stuck with the whole story in hopes that things would get really dirty but in the end things seemed very anticlimactic. no real answers to the future outcome and no filthy ass to mouth, gaping or anything else other than vanilla. reminds me of the ending to lost....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with friendly 6977

Just kill him off the dad I mean end it by killing the dad and mom and son move away some where all this is legal and they live happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with having the father die

I waited until I finished reading the whole story this bow I feel u should keep the story going have the father forgive them them pass away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well

I have read the hole thing and I think you should continue with it maybe have something happen to the father where he goes back in sergery but you should right him out of the story all together but continue with Tommy and Kim's side to me the father is just in the way I read a story a while back it was about mother's and son's the father's passed away seeing that they have little to no money you should play it as the father died they get a insurance policy from his death but I also think you should continue with the impregnation bit and see where that goes but this is just my opinion it's your story and im giving my ideas for you to run with all my best wishes good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Daughter of Tommy and Kim

Have Tommy and Kim have a daughter and Kim dies and Tommy raises his daughter by his self and ends up becoming her lover just as him and his mother did and the daughter gets pregnant with tommys child just like his mom did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continuity

There are a lot of continuity errors throughout the whole story ie she stopped taking pills to get pregnant with dad then you say 4 days then 2 days it spoilt the story a bit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting!

I have have to agree with Well, finish it out that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Absolutely captivating.Keep writing,your very talented. Thank u.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need kids

Let Kim and tommy have babies...

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
How bad is Ben's memory?

Looking forward to another chapter.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 7 years ago
Continue

I also like the caught in the back seat fucking mom stories and yours is great. I would like to see it continue. I think your story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story started out great

but then it just became trashy. all the sadistic people probably loved it. I saw no love in the story...

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
it changed too much

Chapter 04 bears almost no resemblense to Check 01. It began in one genre then veered off, way off.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Now you're stuck having to figure out the husband's personality and mindset..

You've said the son is like the father only smarter - meaning the father is like the son only stupider(?)...

You've given the impression the father has a temper, is real insensitive (at least to his faithful wife who suffered a miscarriage), is a drunk or an alcoholic, and is a cheater (just as his wife was willing to be as payback)...

Now, though you didn't say for certain whether he knew the FIRST time the wife and son had sex, you definitely covered that he saw when she walked naked at the rest stop and noted the "for hours today" remark...

But how do you explain him *letting* them engage in sex the moment he found out (vs immediately pulling the car over) or being able to hold it together (though you could argue drinking was his way of NOT holding it together)...?

It's just his actions of *waiting* don't seem to coincide with the way you'd portrayed him to date...

And what are the odds of having a brain surgeon basically one hand at a "small town hospital"...? From experience, you're lucky a small town hospital is even *open* at the hour you had this occur...

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Getting more psychotic

As you write the story the mom is looking like a psychotic person in her actions and behavior...I just can’t figure how you allowed this story to go from chapter two to completely off the rails??? It is best you let it die the painful death it is now rather than continue down the drain!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idea,what do the fans think?

The mom and son should've planned some pay back. When she were wearing scrubs was the perfect time.The should've fucced each other in the hospital room where her husband was and he wouldn't be able to do nonthing but watch.He should've have got all three holes. (perfect act of revenge)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter5!

I really enjoyed this please write another Chapter!

Kim & Tommy need to get there own place raise their kid,

Kim needs to leave Ben's punk ass, sorry but it serves him right, hate that basterd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
?!?!

and then you just had to make it silly and unbelievable.. such a shame..

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonalmost 6 years ago
Please

Get the dad out of the story have them divorce or something he's a washed up asshole. Have the mother and son live happily ever after.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
this is a great story

all you have to do is the 'Dallas' ending. Mom wakes up in the back seat after the first days drive, and realizes it was all a sexy hot dream.

Heather77Heather77over 5 years ago

Get more people watching her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuckold

Future idea - Kim won't press charges of rape as long as he allows her to fuck her son. He agrees saying he will leave, but only if they first have a threesome.

Dawnspell8Dawnspell8about 5 years ago
Things never work out as we hope: Murphy's Law.

I like the story but you need to crayon in Ben's realization in the car. Show the feral cunning that he mistakes for actual intelligence. A bitter, abusive, alcoholic, 300 pound disgruntled, unemployed ex-football looser as a character doesn't cover a fraction of a thumbnail.

Kim & Tom are too intelligent to give in so easily when they could let Ben drink himself stupider and enjoy the motel amenities while fucking unbeknownst to him.

Yes, I get that this is one of those times when lust can overwhelm reason but Kim is an adult, she know's she can't lower her guard in such a vulnerable place. If she can put up with Ben's idiocy for the better part of two decades, she can wait a few hours to have her son fuck her brains out!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Around in circles

You messed up ch3 and then just had no idea where to go and never will finish the soup sandwich you made. Trying to get the reader to have sympathy for Ben after making him a complete asshole is idiotic and pointless. You should have just let him be dead after falling but you want the mom to have her cake and eat it to like the son told her. If you finish this story just have Ben not remember anything and go back to the asshole that lead the mom to understand the marriage is over like she did in ch2 and contin it with the mom and son like you have been driving towards since the 1st chapter. Don't try to write yourself out of good story which you did with the last two chapters. 1 star and I skimmed the sex parts because of how you handled the last two chapters. Come on you are better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
your first problem came at the very beginning

trying to rip off the story line from at least 2 far more accomplished authors to make up a new story you are always going to paint yourself into a corner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tribute, but...

You claim this is a tribute, but nothing very original. Why bother with a copie, when you have good authors on site.

Sorry.

MasterNightshade33MasterNightshade33almost 4 years ago
My appreciation of talent and chastisement for other who can't praise early talent

I for one think it's a great story I love reading your stories and I feel that was part of a bigger part of the whole when it comes to this theme it's your own twist and spin and I respect that it takes talent to write stories and books I however do not think it's right that people slam on other people's creativity and dreams when they are just starting to build there talent especially when it's never easy to chase that dream of being an accomplished writer but I applaud her and others who have the strength to do what I haven't been able to do in my lifetime

MasterNightshade33MasterNightshade33almost 4 years ago
I would like to read more stories from you

I genuinely hope you continue to write amazing stories and sharing them here with those of us here that like to read them though I'm not a critic I believe that for a beginning author you wrote well

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

It feels weird to read how Kim is changing her mind every second and then comes to no conclusion other than having a baby with Tommy.

I personally think that the story lost its appeal in Ch. 3.

I think you tried to recover from the rape scene but didn't know how. While i can only speek for myself, i think its impossible to recover from a rape scene, if you don't target an audience that is into rape / rape fanatsies.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Yes, I was half expecting some kind of ending like this. Way open ended and supposedly left to our imaginations. IMO the author should not have introduced the attempted rape of the mom by her husband with out first having a clear resolution for it. For on thing the husband character lost all, if any sympathy he earned in the preceding chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREAT! idea to explore, mother send pictures to her sister...

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story - We need more.

randomletters42randomletters42almost 3 years ago

Holy shit moms unhinged. Just based on first two paragraphs. This is getting sick but hoping for the best! (continues reading) (I mean only unhinged moms actually fuck their sons so maybe that makes it realistic?)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Truly enjoyed this series. The fact that the mother realizes how much she and her son love each other made me overlook the crimes committed by the husband. I see no problem with pregnancy. However, as the son, mother would have to chose husband or son. She can not have both.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Great job on this story and I, for one, would love to see alternate versions (or continuations of this series.

civalscivalsover 2 years ago

could see what happens with the baby

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I was on the fence on this one. Wasn't really sure whether 4 or 5 stars (ended up at 5). I think more could have been put into this chapter, but just know what. Guess I'll just have to dust off my imagination. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It needs to be finished. Too many things left unsettled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plot. After the tacos early in the story until the end, there was no mention of anyone eating real food in 24 to 36 hours.

Not the most important point but eating would add to the realism.

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

I doubt there will ever be a 5th chapter this 1 was wrote and released in 2016 for all the commenter asking for another now to the writer the ending to a series was a huge disappointment you left it unfinished and left your readers unsatisfied that is something as an writer that you should never do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs to continue. Kim has awakened her total slut side and is ready for much more fucking with Tommy and his friends and many others. Dad never recovers his memory of these events so they can continue deeper into depravity with him ever knowing

MR1926MR1926over 1 year ago

Mom sitting on son's lap, daughter sitting on dad's lap, there ALL GOOD....

Jo82Jo82about 1 year ago

Love your story but please continue with it, I need to know what happens next with having a mon and son real relationship and with having a baby.

GiganticGiganticabout 1 year ago

Please continue the story. Why not make several different lines and endings then let us rate the one we like best?

Just number them as chapters and give an explanation as a forward and we can make up our own minds. Write as many different ones as you can come up with and just keep it going. The baby will be a real element in their future that is obvious. Run with it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You should have had them do anal.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The mom is just a bit too carefree and slutty. It's tough to believe she would be faithful (she's already demonstrated she's capable of cheating, though admittedly there were justifiable reasons for it) and able to control herself when not around her son in a place where there are, say, hot guys coming onto her - especially if alcohol gets involved, which it usually is. Needs to dial it down a few notches unless the aim is to portray her as just another wanton slut that will take it any which way from anyone that shows her interest, which would be very disappointing.

Anyway, the ending was a bit too soon and underwhelming. So much more left to explore. Too bad as it was just getting really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichman3@richman3
1825 Followers
Follow me on Patreon. I have done a comix of one of my story's. https://www.patreon.com/3DComixx?fan_landing=true

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES