Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richman3
richman3
1,827 Followers

"Do you really think he would take me fucking you every night mom?"

"I don't know; your father is more complicated than he seems Tommy. He was a very good man once, and I really believe that no matter what happens he could be again. Getting him to accept this won't be easy, but it could be done, I think."

"I think your crazy mom. I think you want your cake and eat it too."

I smiled and grabbed his cock once more his rod beginning to stiffen in my grip. "Hell yeah, I want my cake and speaking of eating it."

I moved over and started to suck his dick once more. I ravenously sucked on his cock for a while before I stopped. I rolled over onto my back again and told him to move down the bed a bit.

"I have always wanted to try this and based on what you did in the car maybe you will like this too." As I said this, I moved my feet up towards his cock.

Rubbing his legs with one foot and his six pack stomach with the other. I continued to tease him with my feet occasionally brushing his cock with my painted toes.

My left foot began to gently caress his balls while my right moved up and down his thigh.

"Oh fuck mom that is so hot," he said.

"You want hot baby. Just wait" I said and moved my foot back to my own face, and I licked to soles of each of my feet effectively lubricating them.

Tommy said "Thank God for yoga. That is fucking amazing."

I didn't say anything. Instead, I kept maneuvering my feet and licked and sucked my toes all of the while looking at Tommy with seductive eyes.

When I was satisfied that my pretty feet were well lubricated, I moved them back to his rock hard cock.

He had been stroking it while I sucked my toes and the pre-cum was literally dripping from the large tip of his cock.

"Just relax baby and let mama do all the work," I said as I put one bare sole on each side of his cock and began to jerk him with my feet.

I kept on tugging his cock for a few minutes before I sat up and took him in my mouth again with my feet still wrapped around his cock.

I licked and sucked him placing my arms on the bed for balance. Between sucks, I said to him. "Push on my head baby."

Tommy obliged pushing down on my head as I licked his huge mushroom tip and then did my absolute best to deep throat him from the position I was in.

It hurt my lower back a little, but I was able to take almost his entire cock in my mouth. Once again I was very thankful for my yoga and my reduced gag reflex.

"Oh fuck that's so hot mom."

"Yeah you like that," I said pulling my mouth off of his cock and laying back down.

I continued to jerk him with my feet faster and harder until I could feel my calf muscles start to hurt.

I fought through the pain and kept going. At last Tommy said "Now mom" and he grabbed his cock and started stroking quickly.

"On my feet baby," I said running my right foot up his thigh. "Come on" I watched with remarkable anticipation as his cock began to pulse.

He stroked for only a few seconds until finally he grabbed my foot with his left hand and aimed his massive dick at my toes.

The first blast struck my left foot the sensation of his warm cum on my bare foot like nothing I had ever experienced before and it kept getting better.

His subsequent blasts continued to cover both of my feet with warm sticky jizz as I moved each foot over his cock. A few drops even missed and landed on my legs and onto the bed.

"Shit might as well ruin the bedsheets too. Not as if this place has never seen cum on the sheets before." Thinking about our Jeep for a second.

Finally, his orgasm diminished, and he leaned his head back and breathed a huge sigh.

I then maneuvered my feet back to my mouth licking as much cum from my beautiful feet as I could and swallowing every drop.

"That's so fucking sexy mom."

I kept licking and sucking my toes and feet for a few minutes until I finally sat back up and gave his cock a few sucks cleaning off any remaining cum.

Then I laid back down and stretched. I was so content at that moment I could almost purr like a kitten.

Tommy laid down beside me, and we turned toward each other just staring into each other's eyes with not one ounce of uncomfortableness.

We stayed that way for a long time neither of us speaking just looking at each other.

We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up about 2 hours later. Carefully I got out of bed grabbed my purse and went into the bathroom.

I turned on the light and looked into the mirror. I splashed some water onto my face and ran a brush through my hair.

I then looked at my body in the mirror. Running my hands up and down my toned body I felt sexier than I had ever felt in my life.

The year of exercise had kept me in great shape. I ran my hands over my flat belly and up towards my C cup breasts holding them in my palms they were still very tight with not a bit of sag in them.

I then reached down into my purse and pulled out a little container in which I kept my pills. I looked at them for a long time.

I realized that I hadn't taken any pills for a couple of days. If I took one right now, maybe they would work.

After looking at them for a while, I picked up the container and dumped them into the sink running water to wash them down the drain.

Looking into the mirror, I smiled as I realized I was going to have Tommy's baby.

I wasn't 100 percent certain but knowing my ovulation cycle and the fact that I had just thrown away my birth control pills I was fairly certain that if I hadn't already conceived, I would make sure in the next couple of days.

So many things ran through my head at that moment. Was I ready? Was Tommy ready? How would we make this work with Ben or even each other?

I didn't have the answers to any of these questions but what I did know was that I wanted this.

My love Tommy was so strong, and this would only cement our love. Having a baby with your own son is about as crazy and taboo as one can get but I wanted it.

The idea of the two of us raising a child together filled me with happiness beyond description.

How had I reached the point in not only marriage but in my life that I was willing to risk breaking every rule there is to have a child with my own son?

The answer was simple, love.

I got into the shower and turned on the water. This time, nobody interrupted me as I allowed the hot water to soothe my body.

I thought about all of the things that had transpired over the last 2 days and about the future.

I decided not to tell Tommy until we figured out what to do about Ben. Not just in the future but immediately.

We had to figure out how to get home first. We also had to find out how much if anything Ben remembered before his fall.

When the time was right, I would explain things to my son and maybe if things worked out I could explain them to Ben. The later was a long shot, but I wanted to think positive thoughts at that moment.

I got out of the shower finally and wiped the condensation off of the mirror. One last time I looked at myself and smiled.

Everything was going to change now. I knew I was going to be a mother.

"You are going to have a baby with your own son," I thought both happily and just a little wickedly.

I realized the future would be an interesting place for all of us.

The End

*****

Author's notes

Okay, I struggled a bit writing this one. I wrote myself into a corner in the last chapter, and this was the inevitable conclusion to what happened. I am not sure how to continue from here.

I don't know if I really want to explore the two of them raising a baby. I will definitely have to give this some thought.

Meanwhile, I have listed below some ideas and directions the story could take should I choose to continue.

*I could, of course, write more fucking on the way home.

*We could see what happens with the baby.

*Ben could remember everything and there are multiple ways that could play out. But he could also not remember anything, and that has several outcomes.

*One other thing I am writing an alternate version of this story that basically changes what happens in the hotel in part 3.

This release is much more of a sex story. I will do my best to release at least a part 3 and 4 of this alternate version.

So I encourage people to write me their opinions or leave feedback on where you would like the story to go if anywhere.

It may be awhile on the next part as I am currently beginning a mainstream project and would like to focus on that for a while.

Thank you

-R

richman3
richman3
1,827 Followers
12