All Comments on 'Mom's the Best Ch. 03'

by Fantasier

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a terrific tale

Jason's mother says to him, "Do you want to eat my pussy, taste my pussy, smell my pussy?" To which her kid, like any son, thinks, "fuck, yeah!" I love how the story focuses, again and again, on the aroma from the mother's pussy. I've always believed that, although boys love the sight and feel of their mother's vagina of course, what really gets them on a primal level is the sharp musky odor wafting from between her thighs, their mother's cunt smell. That smell, better than the priciest French perfumes, penetrates their brain, turning them into helpless worshipers of the cunt they came out of. They kiss it, they slurp it, they stick their noses right up into it and inhale that thrilling aroma deep into their young lungs. Their mother, like Jason's mom, just shoves her naked hairy groin into their faces, smothering them with her cunt, and the boys are lost in a world where the only reality is their own mother's wet smelly twat. It's a world where lots and lots of sons would give anything to be. A mother's triumphant twat and her boy's greedy mouth--made for each other.

FantasierFantasierabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your terrific comment

Well written comment. For my own pleasure are male or female?.

Tbonex66Tbonex66over 2 years ago
Editing

Your story is ok but you need to do some serious editing. At first it was Auntie Jenny then in the next paragraph it is Auntie June. Did you do this to see if someone caught it as it went back and forth several times I just stopped reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous