All Comments on 'Mom's Warmup'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
off to a good start

you started off really good. the description and detail of the first few days and the build up was excellent. the last two days where they actually had sex was really rushed and took away from the good start. taking ur time to describe those days/weeks and months would be preferred for a beter story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It will end when we all revert to grunting

Another illiterate fucking moron who doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than."

DesertMuttDesertMuttover 14 years ago
up and down

Okay, biggest problem to me is a lack of quotation marks. The story is written in first person, but you never put quotes up when he speaks or when he acts which breaks the flow some.

Second is the lack of detail near the end. When the story starts, you do pretty well giving detail. You build up toward the suggestion well and have a decent amount of description on the foreplay and teasing, but once the two actually reach the point where they have sex, it does become vague. You need to expand and work on it. Describe what they do more and how it feels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How OLD Are You...13????

An ABSURD excuse for erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just another wham bam thank you maam

no erotic build up - they just progress to the deed without any buildup - an early teen fantasy. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
....

I think the story has potential. The beginning started out ok with setting and intros, I was confused most of the story because only mother seemed to have any discernable dialog. I do think the climax and end were premature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Alas

promising at the beginning,fizzled out after that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I like the fantasy

Well done! I would like to read more of how they interact since mom is blatantly fucking her son. Does mom find that she needs her son, and is falling in love with him, or does she just use him as her personal fuck boy toy? Good story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Now Kenny fucks his mother every day

This fine story by a highly gifted author shows how motherfucking proceeds in slow stages, till a son's obsession with his mother's cunt comes together with his mother's desperate need for what her boy's got big and hard swinging between his strong young legs. If dad can't cut it anymore, then the son of the family just takes charge between his mother's legs. Kenny knows, his mother knows, that his stiff young prick belongs up his own birth canal--his own mother's twat. Once the boy blows his balls up his mother's cunt there's no going back. Mom demands that her son creams her twat on a daily basis, and her boy is more than happy to oblige his mommy. Kenny's hot young balls never quit, and the natural place for a boy to unload his balls is right up the same cunt he came out of. Mom gladly agrees, as all son-fucked mothers do, and there are and more more thousands of them out there every day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow what a sexy story.keep Continuing more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
disappointing

Started out great, cute premise.

Then it reads like you got bored writing and just wanted to wrap it up quickly, which killed the story.

I'd encourage you to try again, stretching it out over a MUCH longer time period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Adorable story

I would like to see another chapter where ken also helps aunt Peggy , after all sisters talk . Ken could turn out to be the reason his mother and aunt regain a happy life .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I never get tired of my mom's pussy!

My mom and I became great lovers, quickly learning how to please each other completely. It always started the same, we'd French kiss, and fondle each others bodies until we were both very aroused. We often give each other oral pleasure next, having our first orgasm that way. I'd have more stamina then, and I could give my mother deep, hard, strokes without having to worry about coming too soon. As her moans grew louder, I'd increase my speed until our flesh was smacking against each other continuously. Mom will usually cum several times before I'm ready to empty my balls for a second time. The room fills with the sounds of our pleasure as we reach our climactic release. Nothing feels better than my semen erupting deep inside my mom, her pussy muscles squeeze every last drop from my cock!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NICE STORY !!! ^*!^*!^*!

WHAT DID MOM LOOK LIKE, ALL WE KNOW IS SHE WAS 39yo, DAD WAS 49yo. DID SHE HAVE LARGE OR SMALL TITS, HOW BIG WAS THE KIDS COCK WE NEED MORE INFO................................. FAST READ. THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous