All Comments on 'Mona and Me Ch. 01'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Great beginning to your story.

Some guys have all the luck. I have to wonder how you'll incorporate "incest" into this series when the "other person" is presumably her 15 year old daughter. I'm going to guess you're skipping ahead about three years or so? Can't wait to read more.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Wrong category

This was in the wrong category. Wait, I'm kidding. Don't delete this out of hand. Truth be told, I love longer, developing, multi-part stories. I really enjoyed your story and look forward to the continuation. To the previous comment, no offense, but it doesn't necessarily have to be the daughter jumped three years ahead. He said it was to be multi part, which certainly gives room for other characters. We are in agreement though that the author has had a great initial offering. Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So far so good

I am looking forward to the rest of your story. Wish others would really read the beginning of these, their questions would be answered without even asking, or their comments put to rest. :)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
Very Romantic, Very Sexy

Great start to this saga. This is in the Incest category. So, you can't involve Macy for at least another 2+ years! So...does Mona have a sister, mother or brother that she wants to involve? Does Jack? So far, Jack and Mona's relationship is unusual, because both partners have quickly confessed what they consider their kinkiest desires, and both have been eager to fulfill those desires. So...how do they bridge the gap between what has been said already and the big "kink" of Incest? Who will broach the subject first and how? Some stories get around this question. They dodge it. Mother and Daughter exchange costumes at the costume party. Dad mistakes daughter for Mom. Whoops. Incest! This isn't that kind of story. So, I'm curious how you'll handle this. Anyway, nice set up. Looking forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Welcome Change from the Usual

What makes this story stand out is , it is not the typical quick screw and crass comments while doing the nasty. The author has shown us what could happen to a couple who shares their views before sex . This author has a New Fan.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

I love it, as is it could stand alone as a romantic story without the incest or bringing anyone else into it.

I hope for his sake that he don't get fucked over for being a gentleman, I have always tried to be a gentleman and treat the ladies right but they all end up with the bad boys and fucking over me, now it's too late in life for me to be a bad boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

It's great to read a story that seems real. No giant tits, no 12 inch cock, just regular people --- congrats

Spider1Spider1over 9 years ago

Great start. An A+ for realism and pacing. Looking forward to more. Thank you.

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great Story

Very well written. Waiting for chapter 2. Thanks

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Good start

If I could offer a criticism I feel it's a little over dialogued. Too much talking and people just don't talk the way these characters do. Otherwise I enjoyed it.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply to Gordo12

Gordo12, I understand your criticism. At one time, I wrote stories with dialogue that was very realistic (e.g., "watcha doin'?" instead of" what are you doing?" I received complaints that my characters sounded like illiterate hillbillies. I am more comfortable writing dialogue in phonetically correct local vernacular and idiom but . . . I am trying to write in a style that is comfortable to most readers. You can never make everyone happy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent work!!

Of course the way I was brougt up toward women fits right into my moral code. I loved the anticipation of trying to see forward with out jumping ahead. writing reminds ME of some of the more famous dialog writers, sort of like the Grisham style, with out mimicking. Excellent job!

chuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great start.

Looking forwrad to the rest. Appreciate the the more romantic story than the...well, the too graphic. I did enjoy it, and honestly, look forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're so talented!

This is the first comment I've made to this site. Your story encouraged me to overcome my shyness (fear) and reach out. I've been reading your stories for years. This one is simply marvelous. Respectful, real characters living a normal life. Please continue the Mona and Macy story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Now, I'm not a dud, but I don't think I'm a king stud, so . . . if I just need to get laid, an easy night between the sheets is okay, but, if I'm looking for something with some long-term potential, maybe I shouldn't choose a girl who's that easy.

@@@ lol, he analyzes it too much! The reverse could be said as well, hehehe.

"I'm afraid I've embarrassed myself again," Mona admitted.

"Don't beat yourself up about it," I said. "If you've lived life and had some experiences, then you've had some bad experiences, and . . . well, all of us are damaged merchandise in some way. Just try to not let it control you, okay?"

@@@ ya know, he's getting kinda annoying! Lol. @@@

texcavemantexcavemanabout 8 years ago
A very enjoyable start

Anddddd now the drrrrrum rolllll!!! BUT.......

You no doubt are shocked to hear a BUT, but it sounded a tad bit British with your use of whilst (in Florida ? Come on lol) and your tone just felt a tad "proper" for the Southern male you repeatedly mentioned. Now I have 2 more minor bones to pick with you. I seriously doubt many women say "ditto" when returning her lovers compliment about a sexual experience. And lastly, she put her feet ON your shoulders and not IN them.

Excellent start and I hope my comments are are not offensive.

I believe those that can, write.

And those that can't, read!

Obviously I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What's happened to the next chapters????

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
more please

Would love to read how this goes from here

TruienTruienabout 7 years ago
Stellar

I must read more! Any plans on following up on this chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
M

It is extremely rare to encounter such a well written and thoroughly thought out story. In addition, the characters were far more realistic than the "porn star" descriptions that so many kids use to pretend they possess those physical attributes and of females they can only dream they could have in their lives.

Thankfully my physical attachment exceeds the norm by more than an inch and a half, but that does not make me the best lover every woman I share a bed with meets. I am just happy that I had the opportunity to share a bit of their lives.

This author has well demonstrated that it is not necessary to create a phony image of either the male or the female to write a story with that captures the imagination of the reader. Please continue in your writing endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The man (our hero) does sooo much talking it is painful !!

I used to believe women enjoyed a man who was a GOOD LISTENER, but wrong again. WTF man, shut up. However, since you are the author, pussy is assured.

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
Dead spot in the middle of passion

She's an intelligent lady. Can't she find something more inspiring than, "ditto"?

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 4 years agoAuthor
Response to MartyMB

In the 1990 movie "Ghost," Sam tells his girlfriend Molly that he loves her. She says back to him, "Ditto." It became a very popularly quoted movie line and my inclusion is meant as nothing more than a "literary" allusion.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. Love it. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bunch of "I'm such a good guy" bull!!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I don't give serious thought to critical commets that are posted anonymously.

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Top drawer!

What great characters and intelligent adult dialogue, and way healthy single adult libidos, and cool not-a-brat daughter

Easy 5/fave/bookmark...looking forward to Ch 02 and some of your other stories...

And also a BIG fan of modest boobs...

roveroneroverone3 months ago

PS remember as I was reading this wondering why you put it in Incest/Taboo, and why Lit didn't have you change it and...

consider myself an intelligent sane adult, respect boundaries... NEVER discussed buttfucking on a first date...no matter how fine her bottom is...

do recall discussing oral, in a light teasing questioning way...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous