Mona and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers

Our lips met and I kissed her with intensity. "I want you!" I said with urgency.

I pulled away from her and then pulled on the shoulders of her dress and lowered it until I could simply allow it to drop to the floor.

"You're not wearing any panties!" I said. "Do you want to be a bad girl, Mona?"

"It's been so long!" she said. "I need it bad!"

I reached behind her and unfastened the clasp of her bra. That, too, soon fell to the floor and Mona was in my arms nude.

"Now you're naked and I'm not. Why don't you do something about that?"

Mona nodded her head. She unfastened my belt and removed it from my waist. She began unbuttoning my shirt. When she reached the bottom of my buttons that were visible, she unhooked my pants and lowered the zipper so she could reach the last shirt button.

She pulled the shirt away from my torso and then she knelt in front of me, reaching down to remove my socks and shoes. A simple tug on my pants and they slid over my hips and fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and all that remained was my boxers. There was an obvious tent in my underpants.

"You look rather excited," Mona commented.

"I am rather excited," I acknowledged.

Mona was still on her knees as she pulled my boxers down. My stiff dick sprung up in her face. She raised her hand up to fondle my balls and she began to lick the underside of my hard shaft. After a few lollipop licks, she began moving her tongue in circles around the crown of my man meat and then she swallowed me whole.

Mona was in no danger of gagging or suffocating but her mouth was full. She began moving up and down on my unit but I stopped her after a few seconds.

"That feels wonderful, baby, and I'd like to have you finish that another time, but I want to save that for somewhere else tonight. Lay down on the bed," I requested, and she complied. "Earlier tonight, you offered to let me watch while you did yourself. I hope that offer is still open."

Mona nodded her head affirmatively. She brought both hands up to her breasts and began playing with her nipples. "Do you like my little boobies?"

"Mona, every square inch of your body is a beautiful treasure and I'm going to suck on those boobs in just a few minutes . . . and I'm going to love it."

I scanned her body with my eyes and tried to absorb the beauty of the treasure before me. Mona's pussy was shaved clean and she wasn't one of those 'full bloom' girls with the inner lips that protrude. On Mona, all that was visible was a simple slit. Her nipples were hard. They were a medium brown color and stood about ¼" from her small, rosy pink areolae. When she stood, her breasts were the size of small oranges and I wanted to touch them so badly! But I also wanted to watch her bring herself to orgasm and I knew she'd stop if I started to touch her in any way.

Mona placed her right hand between her legs and she started stroking up and down the slit between her pussy lips. She raised her legs up so that the heels of her feet rested on the edge of the mattress. This had the effect of changing the angle of her pelvis so that her little anus was now almost exposed to me.

"Mona, how often do you play with yourself?" I asked.

"All the time," she replied. "I'm a horny little girl and I need it almost every night." She continued to massage her left boob with her left hand while her right hand kept busy between her legs.

"Do you usually use your fingers or a toy?" I asked.

"If I'm in bed, I have a vibrator I like but . . . sometimes I do it in the shower and I use the shower head on my pussy. But . . . I'd rather have you inside me."

I could see that Mona was getting wet and her nipples had been hard since her bra had hit the floor. "You're wet. When I penetrate you, I want to have all of my dick buried in your hot pussy. Put your finger inside your pussy now, show me how you want to be fingered."

Mona slid her hand down until she could extend her middle finger and plunge it in her love hole. As soon as her finger was in her, I could hear her breathing getting ragged and raspy.

"You're close, aren't you? Are you thinking about the way my finger's going to feel when I do that to you?" I asked, then paused. "Or are you thinking about the way it'll feel when my tongue sets your clit on fire?"

"Yeah, I need it . . . all of it?"

"Are you a naughty girl, Mona? Do you ever touch yourself . . . back there?"

"Sometimes," she admitted.

"Do you want me to help you get off now?" I asked. She simply nodded her head affirmatively.

I knelt by the side of the bed, directly in front of her pussy. "Put your feet in my shoulders," I told her. She was very good at following my directions.

I had a tube of K-Y which I had retrieved from the bedside stand. I opened it and applied a little bit to the tip of my right middle finger. I then placed the K-Y tube on the floor and turned my attention to Mona. I reached down with my left hand and pulled her butt cheeks apart, then I placed the tip of my right middle finger on her anus.

As soon as she felt my fingertip, she began thrusting against my finger, trying to get my finger into her ass. When it became obvious that she wanted more penetration, I have her what she wanted and slid my finger, up to the second knuckle, inside her ass. I then began thrusting in and out while also twisting my finger to one side and then the other.

Mona had speeded up her hand so that she was stroking her clit very rapidly and almost roughly. She began to arch her back upwards and I knew he was starting to cum.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Oh, yeah!" she said.

I felt her ass contracting in waves, squeezing my finger and then relaxing. After four or five waves of anal orgasm, I slowly pulled my finger out of her cute little behind. I put my hands behind her knees and pushed them back towards her chest, then I bent forward and put my tongue directly on her hot clit.

I sucked the little nubbin onto my mouth and held it between my teeth while I licked little circles around it. This caused Mona to start cumming again and, while she was rocking from the second wave of orgasmic bliss, I placed my finger on her little pink pucker and lightly traced circles without making any efforts to again penetrate her sacred sphincter.

Suddenly, I felt her ass cheeks squeeze together and she begged me, "Stop! Please! I can't breathe!"

Obviously, she was breathing, but I understood that she had become so sensitive that her orgasm was probably teetering on the border between pleasure and pain. I released her clit from between my teeth and I ran my tongue down between her pussy lips, over her perineum, and then I allowed it to linger on her anal ring before I withdrew from the playground.

"Holy fuck!" she uttered. "That was so fucking hot. I haven't cum that hard since . . . I can't remember ever cumming that hard before."

"And we're not finished," I said. "Not until I cum inside your cute little pussy."

Mona slid around in the bed so that her head was on a pillow and her feet were at the bottom of the bed. "Come and get me!" she challenged me.

"How do you want me in you? Like, what position do you like?" I asked.

"What I really want right now is the good old-fashioned missionary position, man on top. I want to see your eyes when you're inside me," she said.

I lay beside her and bent over, taking a nipple between my lips. I licked like a cat lapping up milk from a bowl.

"Your boobs are perfect . . . and delicious!" I declared.

I moved on top of Mona and positioned myself so that the tip of my dick was near the entrance to her pussy. She reached down between us and guided my unit and I slid forward. I felt the wetness of her pussy on the tip of my meat and then I began to feel her wet warmth as I slid in between her tight and hungry lips. She was tight, not like a teenaged virgin, but like a fit woman who does her Kegel exercises regularly.

"You feel so damn good!" I uttered. "You're so tight I may not last very long!"

As soon as I bottomed out, I reversed direction and slowly began retracting the vulvar probe. When I felt myself close to the point of withdrawal, I again changed course and began plunging into the depths of her female receptacle. I kept thrusting in and out of her at a slow pace, hoping to prolong the experience for me, and for her.

"Faster!" she implored me and I responded by slowly increasing the tempo. As I continued pistoning into her girl hole, I bent forward so that my chest rubbed against her nipples. This also increased the stimulation to her clit and the sum effect was to push her closer to another orgasm. She began softly moaning. "So good, Jack! So good!"

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm close. . . . Cum with me!"

As soon as she said that, I increased the pace of my thrusts so that I was now plunging into her honey hole like a jackhammer.

"You're so . . . incredible. I'm so . . . close . . . I want to cum in your pussy so bad!" I exclaimed. Her moaning got louder and quicker and I knew she was very close to her orgasm.

I felt the pressure behind my balls that signaled the impending torrent of sperm spewing from my meat. "Here it comes," I said as I felt my body beginning to release my male fluids.

I placed my lips on hers and engaged in a passionate kiss as the sperm flowed from my body and into hers. I felt her hips thrusting up to meet mine and I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick, milking the cum from my rod.

As my orgasm subsided, I stopped thrusting and I stopped kissing her.

"That was incredible . . . and you are incredible!" I exclaimed.

"Ditto!" she uttered, still catching her breath.

I lay on the bed beside her and rolled over onto my side so that I was facing her. She rolled over to face me.

"Well, so far, I think you are very sweet, nice, smart, and beautiful. Your face is stunningly beautiful and your naked body is all of my dreams come true. I know you're self-conscious about your boobs, but I think they're perfect and I look forward to having many more opportunities to lick and suck on them. Your little behind is so cute and sexy; it inspires me to be a very naughty boy. And this thing down here," I said as I placed my fingers on her pussy, "either I'm going to fuck you 'til your eyes pop out or I'm going to fuck you 'til my eyes pop out. I want you . . . all of you!"

"You've got me. I'll try to set it up so Macy spends next weekend with one of my relatives and that way I won't need to leave in the middle of the night."

"That would be wonderful," I said.

"But . . . if you're going to be a part of my life, than Macy needs to be included in some of the things we do. That's the way it is when you're a good parent," Mona explained.

"Mona, I don't have any kids of my own, but I know about good parenting, and it's one of the things I like about you. Don't feel like you need to be apologetic or even defensive about it. Besides, I've known Macy longer than I've known you!" I teased her.

"So maybe we can all do dinner together sometime during the week?" Mona asked.

"I'd love to," I responded.

We both got up and got dressed, then I walked Mona back to her apartment. It was about 1:30 am and the world was quiet. All of creation was at peace.

We reached her front door and this is where I would say 'good night.' "You know I don't follow the Guy's Playbook, right? So, here's something you're never supposed to tell a girl on the first date: Miss Mona, this was absolutely, without a doubt, the best first date that I have ever had."

"Jack, I feel the same way. A lot of folks think it's stupid, but I don't like playing those cat-and-mouse games, playing chase. I'll tell you straight up what I'm feeling or what I'm thinking. This was better that I thought any first date could ever be. You made me feel so relaxed and not . . . judged, and . . . I feel like I could open my heart to you and you wouldn't use something to attack me, you'd just try to protect me. I guess part of it is the Southern gentleman thing; I thought that was just something out of the movies, but . . . wow, you swept me off my feet."

I put my arms around her and gave her a long, warm hug, followed by a steamy kiss that would have led to more sex if we hadn't been standing outside of her front door.

"You'll call me soon?" Mona asked, apparently needing some reassurance that what was happening was real and not pretend.

"How about tomorrow late morning?" I asked.

"That would be perfect!" Mona said. "Good night."

"Good night, Miss Mona," I replied. As I walked back to my apartment, I'm not sure that my feet were actually touching the ground. I couldn't remember meeting a girl who made me feel so comfortable, so not challenged . . . so good about myself.

Sometimes, life is great.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers