Mona and Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really! Hmm, well one day I'll try it and let you know."

"I'll look forward to that, cheers." Mona lifted her mug and turned slightly towards Susie as she too raised her mug and they chinked gently before murdering another large mouthful each.

Three hours and three bottles later, Mona lay asleep on the sofa, head in Susie's lap. Susie lay back against the sofa's arm and snored loudly. Later in the dark Mona woke and tried to get her bearings. She stood woosily and pushed Susie's arm gently.

"Soooz, need the bog, where's your bog, come on I don't want to pee on your carpet. Might be a family heirloom or summit."

"S'over there, door left and end of corridorsh. By your bed... thingy." Susie waved an arm loosely and her head flopped forward and she began to snore again.

Mona made her way along the hallway until she found the door. Staggering inside she sat on the seat and then cried out in rage and frustration as she realised she hadn't dropped her knickers.

"Fuck, fuck and double fuck! Bollocks..." she carried on for a while, still sat on the toilet until she slowly drifted back to sleep. Susie found her there slumped against the cistern block, arm on the handle hours later, as she arrived to return most of the wine she'd drunk earlier.

"Get off the bog, get off or I'll puke all over you!"

Mona, roused and slid away from the toilet seat, spreading herself across the rug on the floor. Over her, Sussie reached forward and retched loudly. Mona curled up on her side and pressed her hands to her ears. Susie spat the last of her stomach contents into the bowl and pulled the flush. Looking down at Mona she frowned.

"You going to bed or what?" she hissed, wiping her arm across her lips, wishing she could get round the cowering form to clean her teeth. "I need to get to the sink to clean my teeth."

Suddenly Mona reared up and pushing Susie back threw up into the vacant toilet bowl. Susie retched again and staggered round her to the basin. Twenty minutes later the pair were laid out on Susie's bed snoring loudly. Which is where they awoke in a tangle of limbs the next morning. Mona opened a bloodshot eye and realised where she was. Looking blearily she realised that Susie was doing the same thing. Slowly they focused, stared, considered, and began to disentangle from each other. They sat side by side trying to assess just how bad things were.

"I feel like shit, you?"

"Shit, I think I puked."

"We both did, I pissed my pants too."

"Dirty girl, bad girl. Wait a minute are your sleeping on my bed in your pissy knickers?"

"No! I remember, very vaguely, I think I took them off." Mona opened her legs and pulled the skirt a short way back. "Yup, took them off, definitely." she dropped the skirt back down and lay on her back.

"We need coffee and a fry up, or Maccy D's, but definitely coffee."

"Lots of it, lots and lots of it."

They pushed off the bed and staggered to the door. Susie checked she had keys and they staggered outside. Reeling back they waited a few minutes to acclimitise to the cooler morning air, then set off at a steady walk to the town centre. By error rather than accuracy they were soon at Flic's and staggered inside. They found a booth. Susie smiled as Mona sat and suddenly stood slightly, the cold seat on her bare backside jolting her awake. They ordered two large Capuccino's each and bacon sandwiches. When the waitress returned with the coffee's they both chugged down the first Capuccino's in one, then pulled the second towards themselves. The bacon sandwiches arrived and they attacked them with gusto. The waitress reappeared and set four paracetamol down on the table, winked and walked away. Grabbing two each they swallowed them down with a slug of Cappuccino.

Later they walked side by side along the road back towards the flat. Silent, just walking, lost in their thoughts.

"I need a shower, and a mouthwash, my throat is so sore." Susie said, breaking the silence.

"Breakfast was good, thanks, I needed that and the paracetamol."

"Bless her, Lilly must have seen just about everything I bet, she's been there donkey's."

"She knows everyone I bet." Said Mona, "We could see what she knows about Rici."

"Good idea, right plan of campaign, wash and brush up. Rici's pad, back to Flic's for a late lunch and a chat to Lilly."

"Do I get towels?"

"Do you own anything of your own?"

"Just this pretty body," Mona did a twirl as she walked, then realised her lack of underwear and pushed the rising skirt back down over her legs.

"Well it might get you in, in some places, but not with me." Susie grinned.

"You want me really girlfriend. I know that, for we are wise in the sisterhood of the naked bottom." Mona flitted in front of Susie and lifted the rear of her skirt. Susie grinned at the pert bare bottom in front of her.

"Nice arse granted, but not on my wish list at present."

"Let me down gently then, I thought I'd pulled." Mona turned and winked, skipping alongside Susie.

"It's not as if it was a date, just a drink and a chat. We never even swapped numbers." Susie grinned and pushed Mona's shoulder, sending her veering off towards the road.

Mona stopped and waited for Susie. Pushing her arm through Susie's they walked back to the flat. Mona leaning against Susies upper arm. Susie thought it felt nice to have someone with her and walked slowly and carefully back to her flat. At the entrance Susie found her keys and opened the door. Inside the vestibule Mona leaned into Susie and pulled her arm down, As she bent Susie felt Mona's lips on hers.

"Thanks Susie. I really do appreciate what you're doing for me." Mona released her and walked up the stairs ahead of Susie.

Susie found her eyes glued to the hem of Mona's skirt, watching it flip and flap gently as she walked upstairs. Suddenly she found herself waching Mona's pert backside swaying and the muscles tightening and relaxing.

"Fuck me, you have a great arse Mona!" she shouted.

"I know heartbreaking isn't it." Mona turned and stood at the turn of the flight of stairs, blushing she raised the front of her skirt. "and there's heaven in my smile," She said before laughing and running on ahead. Susie laughed and shook her head, whatever else she felt, it was a whole new kind of happy since Mona had reappeared in her life. starting to run she followed the laughing girl upstairs.

At the front door to her flat, Mona stood grinning and leaning against the wall. Susie pulled her keys out and turned the lock.

"At some point I'll get you a set of keys."

"Is it worth it for a couple of weeks?"

"Mona, we both know that you'll be around for a while, even if you do find a place of your own. Come on smelly it's shower time. Do you have any washing, I need to put a load on?"

Mona nodded and disappeared then reappeared stark naked with a bundle of clothes held against her chest. Susie laughed and attempted to take them off the smaller girl. This turned into a giggling tussle as her cold hands encountered Mona's bare breasts. After a struggle Susie stood with Mona's washing held to her chest and her friend now posed naked in front of her. She stared wide eyed at Mona's perfect breasts and soft unblemished skin. Then she noticed the small white scar across Mona's belly just aboved her mound. Mona looked down at it as Susie's smile faded slightly.

"Hysterectomy, three years ago, the regular smear test found a problem. My doctor sent me to the gynae department for further tests. Stage two cervical cancer. Full monty, womb and tubes. Done, finished, now it's just a six monthly trip for a new interdermal patch of HRT, slips under the surface, just a little lump, quite painless."

"Oh my God, poor you." Susie dropped the clothes, stepped over them and hugged Mona to her. Mona's arms tried to circle Susies back. They hugged until Mona pushed Susie away slightly.

"Lovely though this is, it's bloody draughty in your hallway, I'm going for a shower. You can come too if you want."

"I'll put the washing on first, off you go, use what you want, I'll bring a towel."

"Oh no sharing them?" Mona made a sad face then giggled and walked away towards the bathroom. "Enjoy the view why don't you."

"I told you it was nice earlier, stop fishing for compliments."

"I ain't fishing girlfriend I'm trawling."

As Mona went to the bathroom, Susie gathered the clothes, and walked to the laundry basket and dumped them on top of her own clothes. She hauled the basket to the kitchen and filled the washing machine, then on impulse stripped and added the clothes she was wearing to the machine. Guessing at the required amount of washing powder and conditioner, she spun the dial and pressed the start button. She turned to go to the bathroom. In the hall, passing the linen cupboard, she pulled a fresh fluffy bath towel out and shut the door again. As she continued she heard Mona singing. She walked into the bathroom and felt the steam condensing on her skin. Hanging the towel on the towel rail she sat on the toilet and pee'd.

"Hello stranger, come on in, the waters lovely."

"I can wait,"

"I can't, come on; come and give your bestie a nice back scrub."

"Since when have I been your bestie."

"Oh my God, you're so cruel, I slept with you didn't I? You are so heartless."

"Oh bugger it! Go on then fattie budge up, I'm coming in."

"Fattie, how could you, you long lanky cow."

"Yeah whatever, move along, let a girl get to the water, oh there you are!"

Mona had moved right under the shower spray, her hair flattened to her scalp. Her eyes widened at the sight of Susie naked.

"What! Never seen a naked women before?" Susie said grinning.

"Not for a long time. Bugger about the tits, otherwise you'd be a perfect clothes horse."

"I could've been a model I suppose, after all they're all flat chested skinny bitches."

"They're not half as fucking gorgeous as you though. Couldn't you pretend to be a bit lezzy?"

"What and let you get your jollies. No way Pedro. Suffer, like the rest of us." Susie grinned and let the water fall over her chest and stomach. Mona poked her finger in Susie's navel gently, causing Susie to step back.

"Thanks, I was getting claustrophobic in there." Mona ran her hands through her hair and Susie reached forward and touched a breast gently. Mona moaned a little and swayed so the other breast rubbed against Susie's hand. Susie reddened and moved back slightly.

"Sorry, I... that was uncalled for and I stepped over the line."

"Don't apologise, I liked it; probably a bit too much. It's been a while, how about you?"

"Yeah and then some. Look turn round and I'll do your back, as promised." Mona grinned and turned around. Susie gently poured a little of her favourite shower gel over Mona's shoulder blades and began to rub it all over her back, down to her bottom and round to where her breasts began. Mona shivered and moaned. Susie dropped her hands to her sides. Mona caught on immediately.

"Ok my turn you repressed little minx," She reached up to rub the gel across Susies back, down across her shoulder blades and all the way to her bottom. She soaped her cheeks, then pinched them gently. "There you go princess all done." She stepped away as Susie turned red faced, her nipples erect and tight on her non-existent breasts.

"Let's rinse off and get out," Mona said a little huskily. Susie nodded.

As they stepped out Susie felt her throat knot, tears fell and she gasped. Pulling her towel round her she felt Mona close to her. Wrapped in the fresh clean towel Mona hugged Susie, feeling her tremble and shake. Mona held her whilst Susie sorted her emotions out, then instinctively they moved apart and dried themselves. Finally they hung the towels on the rail and walked naked together until they reached Mona's room. As they stopped, Mona took Susie's hand and squeezed it tightly. Letting her hand go, Mona walked into the bedroom. Susie stood looking in as Mona unzipped her bag and rummaged inside for fresh clothes. Susie, chin up, turned and walked to her bedroom, inside she quickly dressed and combed her hair.

In the kitchen Mona had the kettle on and was busy making tea. Susie walked to her and enfolded her in a hug from behind. Mona's hands reached up to hold Susie's arms. Wordlessly Mona held her friends arms as Susie gently kissed her cheek. The kettle switched off after boiling and reluctantly Mona let go of Susie, who equally reluctantly also let her friend go. Susie sat at the kitchen table as Mona made the tea, added milk and brought the mugs to the table, placing one before Susie. Sitting next to her she clasped the mug in her hands.

"Want to talk?" Mona asked.

"Not really, sorry. Yes of course I do, Mona what is going on?"

"How do you mean?"

"Between us; what is going on?"

"We're friends who haven't seen each other in ten years, or more. We've both got a shedload of problems."

"And a ton of baggage going back."

"Who may or may not have realised that perhaps that they need each other, in whatever manner that will be."

"The banter's good."

"It's like we've always been close, always known the other could be the one best friend in all the world."

"Sort of like that. But..."

"But what Sooz?"

"I... I have feelings, feelings I've hidden for years; years and years. Mona, what is this connection?"

"Love, lust, happiness? I don't know."

"Are you really that frustrated?" Susie giggled.

"No, but you really do rouse something in me. I feel like a teen again. I want you to like me, love me."

"Well I do, but you are so overwhelming. So full on, so..."

"I know, I know. It's always been this way. People I want to impress, I go way over the top with. God I'm an idiot."

"You're not an idiot, you are... beautiful, however. Why do you need to impress me anyway. I hope we're still friends like at school. You have nothing you need to impress me about."

"Really?"

"Really."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes and don't go off on one. We are friends. Probably close friends now for life."

"Thank you."

"Right let's finish this, I'll put the washing on to tumble dry and we'll go over to Rici's."

Mona nodded, finished her tea and took her mug and Susie's to the sink. Susie switched the waiting machine to tumble dry and they went out to the hall. Susie closed and locked the door and they walked to the stairs side by side.

Outside the warm weather continued and not needing coats they felt the warm rays of the sun tingle across their bodies. Stepping out quickly they soon reached Rici's flat. At the entrance Susie look a bit bemused.

"What?"

"How are we going to get in?"

"Can't you pick the door lock?"

"I'm a reporter, not a thief!" Susie said haughtily.

"OK, we'll use these then," Mona produced two keys on a ring with a lighthouse motif.

"You had those all along didn't you?" Susie said testily.

"Your face, oh God it was worth it." Laughing Mona slipped the key into the lock and they stepped into the hallway. They knew that Rici's flat was on the second floor, but there was no sign of a lift. Susie made a disgruntled snorting noise and swung her leg onto the first step. The wide staircase circled upwards to the top floor. Fifteen minutes later, winded and redfaced they made it to the landing of Rici's level. Mona made signs she needed to stop, they sat at the side of the stairs, their backs to the wall, staring at the railings running down and along to stop people falling over the edge.

"So out of condition, I need to find an exercise club and get some of my stamina back."

"Me too, that was killing, he must have been bloody fit."

"Probably didn't use it that often, always in someone elses bed." Mona said bitterly.

"I thought it was only a sense of duty making you do this?"

"Still pisses me off his skirt chasing."

"And relax and let it go."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Come on granny, let's get this done."

"You can talk, right what's his number."

"Twenty Eight, that way." Mona pointed to a sign which advised that numbers twenty two to thirty were to the right.

They trudged down the corridor and found Rici's door, but before Mona could put the key in, Susie put her hand on her arm and drew her back. Stepping past her she jabbed a finger at the door and it swung open. Mona looked over at Susie and her eyes showed the panic she felt. They waited a few minutes before stepping inside. Susie tapped Mona's shoulder and as she turned held a finger to her lips, Mona nodded. The lounge that they entered looked as if a tornado had passed through. The sofa was on its back, the chairs on their side. Paper was scattered across the carpet, intersperced with books and cd's. The cushions had been sliced open and the stuffing removed.

Mona saw that some of the pages had been ripped from the books scattered about and picking some up found the book and saw Susie watching her. She slipped the pages inside the book and mimed wrenching them out. Susie nodded and frowned, what were they looking for. Moving to Mona, she bent slightly and tried to whisper in her ear. Mona reared back and placed a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle, rubbing her ear with her free hand. Susie grinned. They wandered through the flat, each room a bombsite. they walked back to the lounge and righted the sofa.

"Well whatever it was, someone has been through here pretty ruthlessly."

"See the bed, the mattress has been cut with a knife, what on earth was that important?"

"I'm guessing that the police didn't do this, they may be clumsy but they are fairly tidy."

"Is that from experience or watching TV?"

"What do you think?"

"TV!"

"Bitch, we had a visit about eight years ago, very nice Police Inspector, she was a redhead, came with some chums. They went through everything, and I mean everything. Even took the rubbish bag from the kitchen with them,"

Susie began to laugh, "Did they bring it back when they'd finished?"

Mona looked at her sternly then cracked a smile. They sat laughing for several minutes, then heard a noise at the door.

"Hallo, is somebody there, I've called the police you had better leave now."

They stood and ran to the door. A pensioner stood there with a cricket bat. Seeing the two women he lowered his guard, just slightly though. He seemed quite sprightly and his eyes were clear and had a steely glint. "Well?" he said and grimmaced at them.

"Hallo, Mr..."

He didn't budge and it was obvious he wasn't about to give his name voluntarily.

"My name is Susan Walters and this is my colleague Miss Ramona Violetta, we're from the Argus and we're covering the death of Mr Fenstretti. We came to see if he left any clues to his death, but it seems someone else got here before us."

"Yes I heard them in here yesterday, thought you was them come back again. So you're not the Police then."

"No I work for the Argus and Mis Violetta is my assistant, we're just looking for an angle on drugs culture and binge drinking in Albriton."

"Never drank did he? He came round last Christmas, had a glass of apple juice, doesn't touch liquor, he told me himself. Didn't do drugs neither, proud of that he was. Seems lots of his old schoolmates were doing it, but Rici he was clean. He told me so, showed me his arms not a mark. I was a bit puzzled like, when they said he'd been drinking and drug taking. Not like him at all."

"We understand that too, his ex-wife has made allegations that he was murdered and the whole thing is a cover up." Mona said, then blushed.

"Well that would make sense, but I ain't getting invloved." The old man said and looked like he was about to back away. Slowly he lowered the bat. "Don't want nothing to do with it, I'm respectable I am, now get out or I will call the Police."

"OK, OK we're going, but tell me," Mona said in desperation, "Is there a lift at all."