Mona and Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do we get to know you're new name?" There was a long pause.

"I think in the circumstances for the safety of Rici and yourself, it would be best if after you leave our company you continue to think of Rici as someone you knew who sadly died at too young an age." Mr W intoned gravely. Rici grinned and winked.

"We did split up Princess, so we will be all to briefly reunited; before you return to your world and I to mine."

"Parting is such sweet sorrow... etc, etc." Alicia said.

"So why are we here and for how long?"

"Let's just say that you may have to stay here for a while, the crew will pick up some spare clothes and necessaries for you, but you won't be able to leave the building for a week or so."

"A week, wait a minute, I have a day job and I can't afford to throw a no-show." Susie shouted, rising to her feet.

"Don't worry, dear lady, I have been in touch with your editor to say that you have been persuaded to join a well known provincial magazine and invited to contribute a piece on Albriton for their next issue. Whilst a bit miffed at your sudden departure, he assures me you will be welcomed back with the proverbial open arms after your sabbatical."

"That's because the cheap bastard would have to pay a lot more for someone to replace me if I left permanently." Susie huffed. Mona grinned.

"Sooz, look at it this way; the cheap bastard will have to pay you more to stay when we get back anyway."

"Are you going to fake a piece for this provincial mag to print." Susie asked.

"No Miss Walters, can I suggest you do it yourself. Your deathless prose couldn't be matched by our sources; well not with any degree of accuracy. Produce three thousand words and we'll get it over to the editor and he can cut and paste it in. He owes us a favour and this will be our recompense." Mr W smiled and nodded.

"I need a computer and a printer!" Susie demanded.

"We can do that, starting tomorrow, we'll have an office set up for you here."

"What about me?" Mona moaned. "What do I get to do?"

"Look up images and maps of the area and decide with Miss Walters what works and what doesn't." Alicia said tersely.

"Well I think that's all for this evening, we'll put you up in our guest rooms upstairs."

"We'll share," said Susie jumping in to the conversation, "Because I don't trust you buggers one little bit."

"Me niether," added Mona, "Safety in numbers and all that."

"Not a problem, we have a duplex upstairs, two bedrooms, wet room and lounge diner. The fridge and freezer are fully stocked, there's a wine cooler and a drinks bar. I'm sure you'll be very comfy. Shall we reconvene here at, lets say nine thirty tomorrow morning? Capital." Mr W pushed himself up and led the way to the door. "Alicia, please show our guests to their apartment. Rici a word dear boy."

Alicia led the girls to a lift and accompanied them upstairs. When the doors opened they were inside a lounge area, with a table and chairs to one side. The opposite wall was glass floor to ceiling. Drapes nestled at each end and a thin gauze net curtain covered the glass from end to end. On the end wall a door gave out to another area, the final wall was covered by a large, but tasteful, scene of a bucolic eighteenth century country view.

"I've stayed here myself during operations and really rate the beds. The food is fresh and the wines a variety of European and New World standards. Do let us know if there's anything in particular you want which we haven't catered for." with a smile Alicia turned to go. "Oh just one more thing. The lift only goes to the floor we got in on. So don't try and leave the building. There are emergency stairs, but they are covered and monitored by CCTV. I doubt you'd reach the landing below before being challenged. Finally we are the tallest block around, so you can't go to the roof and leap over to the next building. Goodnight ladies, I hope you sleep well." Like a Cheshire Cat Alicia's smile held until the lift doors closed.

"I don't know about you, but I need a drink and a bath?" Mona said wandering towards the cooler. She extracted a bottle and twisted the screw top off. "Pinot?" She found the glasses and poured two large measures.

They toasted each other, clinking the glasses together, then wandered through the door to the en-suite bedroom. Susie pulled her clothes off and aimed for the wet room, holding her glass in her left hand. Mona followed and naked padded behind Susie, noting how pert her arse was.

"They've probably got cctv you know."

"Well let them enjoy, hi boys." Susie waved at the ceiling. Mona raised her glass to the corner of the room.

Susie bent forward and turned the handle closing the exit to the bath. She turned on the mixer and adjusted it to the right temperature. Sipping again she looked along the small line of bath oils. Selecting one she opened it and poured a large amount into the bath, it began to bubble immediately. Mona sat on the toilet and began to pee, finishing she lifted off and was replaced by Susie. Susie finished and flushed. They stepped into the large tub together, holding each other free hand. They settled down, Mona's legs inside Susie's. Laying back they sipped the wine delicately. Mona placed her calves over Susie's thighs.

"This is nice, don't often get the chance to sit down and relax in a bath nowadays."

"Good wine, nice bath great company."

"You mean that hon?"

"Course I do, well looks like we'll just have to endure a week or so of baths, food, wine and bed."

"Are we safe?"

"As we'll ever be, why you worried?"

"A bit; do you think they'll let us go? I mean we know a fair bit about them, where they are what they do, who's in charge."

"We know they appear to work from this office, in London somewhere, we could spend months, years even, looking for it. We know who appears to be in charge, we know Rici's not dead, but we can't prove it unless he's physically there with us. Even then, a quick check of his records will reveal he's actually someone else, fully documented etc. etc."

"So we're safe?"

"As long as we do as they ask and let things go, yes I think we're as safe as we can be."

"I love you."

"You don't know me that well."

"I love what I see, what I hear, what I've seen of you."

"Mona, I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship with you. There are things in my past that..."

"Let them go Sooz, just be with me, no pressure, no bull."

"OK, so what are you expecting of me."

"Nothing more than your company, especially in bed, I need you beside me. It feels safer with you there."

"OK, so we can sleep together, but no funny stuff."

"What's funny about loving someone?"

"Mona you are incorrigable, you know that?"

"If I knew what that meant would I be angry or happy?"

"Geeez, give me a break Moan. C'mon let's get out I'm getting cold."

Mona slid over Susie's legs until her stomach lined up with Susie's. Scrunching her legs she forced Susie forward until she was able to wrap her legs round her back. Leaning slightly forward she gently kissed Susie's lips. Susie sighed and allowed Mona to kiss her before opening her mouth and responding. Mona's full breasts pushed against Susie's pecs, their nipples hardening. The kiss lasted, broke reformed, broke and reformed many times. Their arms enfolded each other. Finally they broke and Mona slipped back into the cooling water. Susie's unsteady hand turned the dial and the water began to exit.

"Let's dry and go to bed," Susie said unsteadily. Mona just nodded unable to speak, lips buzzing with the feel of Susie's.

The left the bath and huddled in the warm fluffy towels provided. Stepping closer they kissed again Susie slightly stooping, Mona rising on the balls of her feet.

"Bed..."

"Mmmmm..."