All Comments on 'Mona Engages in a Revenge Sex'

by jugulator

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DaMithDaMithalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Yeah , Nice work. I like your style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pathetic

Please don't write anything else.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Got Even,BIG Time!

- Guess he wasn't the wimp I thought he was after the 1st story.

- Hot,hot sex,and all the time I enjoyed the payback underlying the action. Sure hope he shows the tape to his slut wife Mona,if only to let her know ,a wimp he's not.

- Moral of the story : Two (or four) can play the cheating game!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked it.

I had a friend who tried to fuck my wife one night after I pass out. I vowed to get back at him. I managed to fuck three of his girlfriends in four years and the last month I met his new wife. I could tell she liked me and when I had a chance I got her alone. I let her know I thought she was sexy and told her she made me hard. Then she said my friend was having trouble staying hard. She needed a thick hard cock. I definitely gave her one. I have fucked her four times since then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
to anon "I liked it"

So for you to get revenge on a friend who attempted to fuck your wife you fucked his girlfriends and then his wife. What did your wife think of your plan? You are now the cheater. Revenge on your friend? Sure. But to now disrespect your wife who was faithful and didn't cheat?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Way too overboard. Doesn't measure up to the first one at all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous