Mona Engages in a Revenge Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started gasping, and then she took one deep breath filling her lungs with air. She clenched her asshole locking me in the position. This tipped me over the edge and I came. I came really hard. My eyes were still closed; my head was tilted back, and a millions of explosions set off in my mind. I tried to open my eyes, but all I could see was white blur.

She released the grip on my cock, so I took it out of her ass and collapsed on the bed. It took me several minutes to regain my composure and then I opened my eyes again. She was hanging by the scarfs, her arms up in the air, along with her shoulders, but the rest of her body was limp, lying flat on the bed. Her legs were slightly spread and my sperm was oozing out of her ass and down on the bed sheets.

I untied her arms and she just fell down. Her wrists and neck were red, her butt was bruised, cum was leaking out of her ass, and she was breathing heavily and in silence. Yep, she was properly fucked.

After a couple of minutes she turned around, she looked at me and smiled.

"Ready for some more action?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "But first be a good little slut and clean my cock."

I straightened up on my knees while she crawled in my direction, just a few inches at a time. She was obviously teasing me, so I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head down and onto my cock.

"I said clean it, slut!"

She started cleaning my semi-erect cock thoroughly, the head, the shaft and even my balls. At the same time I scooped some of the sperm left in her asshole and fed it to her. She swallowed hungrily. She continued to clean my cock and she cleaned it really well, I must say. But she didn't stop there. She was determined to bring it back to life, so she started sucking and slurping and she gave it her best. Pretty soon I was once again fully hard, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and brought her up on her knees.

"Fetch me those scarfs," I said.

She turned around obediently and got the scarfs. I smacked her ass cheeks as a reward. I took one scarf and tied her hands in front of her. I used the other to tie it around her neck, making an improvised leash. I stood up on the floor and yanked the leash to bring her to the level with my cock. Then I slapped her across her face with my hard cock, wet from my pre-cum and her saliva.

"Keep sucking," I said.

She obeyed. She sucked me enthusiastically, showing off her profound skills.

"You've been a good little slut," I complimented her.

"M-mhhhh," she confirmed, her mouth filled with my cock.

"From now on you'll be my good little slut," I said.

"M-mhhhh," she confirmed again still sucking my cock.

I grabbed her hair and freed her mouth from my cock.

"I want you to say it," I commanded.

"I will be your good little slut. You can fuck me whenever you want!" she said. "Please let me suck your cock again. I LOVE your cock!"

She continued to give me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had, but I had different plans. I backed away; I took the improvised leash and lead her around the bed and to the leather bench that was closer to the camera. She was struggling to move on her knees with her hands tied, but she managed to get to the bench.

I picked her up and laid her down on her back, along the bench. Her face was turned upside down and facing the camera. I held her legs by her heels high up in the air, and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I pushed the head in, and I looked at the camera. Slowly, inch by inch I slid my entire cock in her wet cunt and then I looked at the camera again.

"Beg," I said to her.

"Pleeeease fuck me," she said. "Please fuck me hard. Fuck your little slut, NOW!" she said pleadingly.

I started fucking her in this position, while licking her legs and sucking on her toes. Pretty soon I got tired, so I rested her legs on my shoulder, grabbed her thighs, moved her closer to me and started fucking her really hard. After several minutes I pulled her up, turned her around and positioned her for a doggy style. I went behind her, I placed my cock at the entrance of her anus, making sure that the camera has an unobstructed view, and rammed it deep inside her.

She screamed painfully, but at that point I didn't care. She didn't resist so I kept fucking her. Our screams were now intertwining and I was close to cumming again. She kept rubbing her pussy while I fucked her ass and a high pitched noise came out of her mouth. She was cumming. I took my cock out of her ass, and I went to the other side, in front of her face. I grabbed her hair and faced her towards the camera.

"Open up," I said.

She opened her mouth and I started spurting stream after stream of hot sperm into her mouth. While she caught most of it, some of it still missed her mouth and went on her nose and her cheeks. She tried to swallow it all, but I was cumming so fast and hard that some of it still left her mouth and went down on her chin. She opened up her mouth to show me that she's got it. A pool of sperm was formed in her mouth. She showed it to camera and then swallowed it all down.

"Good little whore," I said. "But you still let some of it to fall down to the floor."

She quickly got down on her knees, scooped it up with her fingers and licked them clean.

"There," she said. "It's all clean now," she laughed.

I kissed her on the lips, tasting some of my own sperm in the process, but I didn't mind. This was the best fuck I've ever had and I was feeling euphoric. I got up and brought us some drink.

I turned off the camera, put it away, and remove the tripod. We sat down on the floor naked, and slowly sipped our drinks. We were both lost in our own thoughts. My mind took over and I was starting to think clearly now. A brief feeling of shame struck me. I was reluctant to look at her, but then I realized we both had a great time, and she was up for it all the way. There was nothing to be ashamed of. Not really.

"You still with me?" she said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure!" sorry, I was just thinking.

"This was the best sex I've ever had," she said, but I really have to go now.

She got up and dressed quickly. When she turned around she tossed me her panties.

"A little something to remember me by," she said, and smiled.

"Thanks," I said and smelled them once again.

God, she smelled wonderful. I wanted to fuck her again, right now, but she'd already left the room. She was by the front door, when I caught up with her. She opened the door and then she quickly turned around and gave me a kiss on the lip.

"I meant everything I said," she whispered. "It's up to you now," she added and closed the door.

I smiled when I realized this might not be our last encounter.

I went back to the bedroom. It was time to finally close this chapter. I downloaded the video to the flash drive and put it in the envelope. I took a small piece of paper and wrote a note.

"Dear Mark, I guess she's not that boring after all. Love! Rick."

12