All Comments on 'Monday Again'

by LadyIlsa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very hot

this story is one of the hottest i have read. it had me hard in just a few sentences. i hope you write more soon.

GenesklynnGenesklynnabout 16 years ago
Can't wait~

Can't wait to read the "rest of the story" xoxo

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Very Steamy

Nicely written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I do Love

A Lady in public and a Submissive Cum Slut in private, it doesn’t get any better. I do love ladies who need to be forced.

Nasty Karl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this is the finest erotic story

this is one of the best I've read in a long time. Seductive with the pain..no fear and no violence.

This is everything I've looked for in a story. This is my fantasy...bravo

FantazmasterFantazmasterabout 16 years ago
Realism Captured

I really enjoyed reading this story as the characters are well defined and the action scenes flow quite smoothly.The big appeal to me of this story is how well the authors has made this such a realistic story.The premise of going from cyber play to real play is a very powerful pallete from which this author skillfully fills in the details of the story.

I certainly hope there are further chapters to this one.

Rickd_1960Rickd_1960over 14 years ago
Very Hot Story!!

Very hot piece of writing. Good background details without being overdone. I like the concept of Jim and her husband conspiring to fulfill her fantasies (as well as theirs).

I wish you would write the follow-up with the arrival of the "pizza guy".

I too have done some writing, please checkout my stories and provide comments if you please.

- Rick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous