Monday Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers

When the waves of her orgasm finally subsided, she became conscious of the motion of his tongue lightly brushing against her and felt the need rising again, so suddenly that she was left gasping for air around the ball gag. She was rolling over the top before ever reaching the bottom of the last wave and it was tremendous!

Only when she finally stopped quivering did he withdraw his hands. He removed the gag and the blindfold, gently sat her up and untied her arms. With a wicked grin he looked at her legs and shook his head.

"I think we'll leave those for now. But it's time for a drink and a few moments rest. I am far from done, and I know that you want more also. But a few minutes to rest is a good idea, right?"

"I don't know if I can take anymore! That was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had! And yes, I do need some water... please."

He handed her the bottled water, watched her take a long drink and took the bottle from her and finished it off. Placing the pillow behind her he then laid her back, and settled over her, one leg between her legs, with his head on the pillow next to hers. His weight on her was comforting, sensual. She could feel his semi hard cock against her thigh. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed the side of his face. She sighed contentedly and closed her eyes. His breath in her hair, his hand possessive on her hip. In unison they sighed and then giggled at the sound.

They both drifted in their own thoughts for a short time and then Linda became aware of Jim's erection growing again and her smile when he looked into her eyes, told him that, yes, she could probably take more. And more is just what he intended.

~~~~~~~~~~

As Jim and Linda lay there, relaxing, he thought back to the conversation he had had with John this morning.

From all the chats with Linda online, he knew that John wanted her to be able to enjoy anal sex as much as he did. John also wanted her to enjoy it with men whose cocks were bigger than his. But Linda was tight. It took a lot for her to be comfortable and enjoy anal penetration. To that end, John had her wear a butt plug for at least 2 hours a day. He had purchased 3 sizes and Linda was just now able to take the medium one easily but still required his help taking the largest.

Linda and John had been exploring her submissive nature for a few months. John would give her instructions to carry out, sexually, and if she obeyed, then she was allowed to cum. If she didn't, she was "punished". She had a list of punishments and it was up to John to pick and choose the appropriate one. The anal training was his top priority.

During the conversation with John, Jim had learned that sometimes Linda didn't follow his instructions. In fact, she had not done her training in 3 days - but Linda didn't know that John knew this. John decided that Jim could administer her 'punishment' today. They had discussed her limits, her expectations and what John would prefer, but it would be Jim's job to see it through. He smiled at the thought because he knew just what she needed - and all their previous conversations on the subject had given him insight into her desires.

"Darling? Did you wear your plug today?", he asked, knowing the answer, as he gently caressed her hip and thigh.

She slowly shoot her head. "No, not today. I wasn't home", she replied as she almost purred at his touch.

"What does being home have to do with it? Didn't John instruct you to wear your plug every day for 2 hours? I don't think he said 'at home only', did he?"

"Well, no, but I can't wear it to the store."

"Why not? Who would know? Doesn't really matter though, you've been a bad girl and you know what happens when you're bad. You are to be punished for each day you didn't wear it and according to John, that's been 3 days....", he said with an air of authority - cool and calm.

Linda looked at him. How could he know? How could John know? But looking at his face she knew that they had already talked about this and that she was going to be punished. The thought sent a delicious shiver down her spine. What would he do? What would he demand?

"According to your list, you are to receive 10 smacks on the ass for each day of disobedience but I think that may be a bit much, so we're going to modify it a little. First you are going to take MY butt plug and keep it in. Then you are going to pinch your clit while I administer your punishment. If you let go, that will be another punishment. I also think you will need to count for me, only to 10, but I won't use my hand, I like my flogger better." As he said this, he slowly got off the bed, retrieved his toy and looked down at her. She could see that he was serious and that his toy was bigger than any of hers.

He undid one of her ankle straps and turned her onto her stomach. Pulling her hips towards him, he raised her ass into the air. Her legs were spread apart and the ankle strap secured as before. She could feel the coldness of the lube as he spread it over and in her anus, plunging his finger in and out, then slowly inserting two fingers and spreading them apart. The feeling of fullness was very pleasurable to her and she found herself anticipating the plug.

When she was loosened a bit, he lubed up the plug and began to slowly insert it - she couldn't believe how big it felt! At the widest point, she guessed it was just over 2 inches in diameter with the flared portion at over and inch and a half - that would hold her ass open and when withdrawn, leave her loose. After a few minutes, she felt the almost unbearable pressure and then it was in! All of it! She felt like it would split her in two but knew that it wouldn't really.

"Alright, now remember, you must keep it in and you must pinch your clit. Do it now."

She reached under her stomach and grasped her clit between her thumb and forefinger. Her clit was not large, in fact it was smaller than those she had seen. But she got a firm hold. She heard him behind her, and out of the corner of her eye saw the black leather flogger, just like the one John had, and knew that if she didn't do as told, that she would be really sore later.

Linda had discovered that she actually enjoyed being spanked and later that the flogger, when used correctly, was quite erotic. It took a lot of practice for John to get the right amount of force to sting, but not hurt her. She wondered then if Jim was used to this and then remembered that this was HIS toy, not hers, so he must know how to use it.

So, grasping her clit, holding in the too big plug, she prepared for the first strike.

Smack........ 'One', she said softly.

"No my dear, I need to hear you! We'll let that one count, but you need to make sure I hear you."

Smack!....... 'Two', she said louder. Both cheeks stung, but didn't hurt. She relaxed her shoulders.

Smack!....'Three!'Smack!....'Four!'

Smack!!....'Five!' OK, that was starting to more than sting! She suddenly became aware of the plug and squeezed it to keep it in place. Her clit was getting wet with her juices and harder to hold onto.

SMACK!..... 'SIX!'...... SMACK!...... 'SEVEN!!'

She repositioned her fingers for a better grip, her ass was hot and starting to hurt, the plug responding to her spasms with each strike and trying to escape - she squeezed tighter, refusing to let it go.

SMACK!.... 'Eight, ooooo'.... SMACK!.... 'Uhhh, NINE!'.... SMACK!..... 'owwwww - T-T-TEN!'

She knew not to let go yet - her grasp on her clit and her hold on the plug remained. There was a tear in her eye, but she was so close to an orgasm! It was building deep inside her and she knew the rules.

"May I cum, sir? Please?"

"No. Don't you dare cum! You must wait for my approval and you know it, don't you slut?"

"Yes, sir"

"Your ass is nice and red now, and your clit is wet, your pussy is dripping, but I want something first. Keep holding your clit, but push that plug out."

Now that seemed like it should be easy, but, oh, no, now that she wanted it to pop out, it stayed firmly in place! Damn! She felt his hands run over her hot flesh - cooling her only slightly, soothing her soreness, telling her softly to relax and let it pop out. After a few minutes of relaxing, breathing she was finally able to pop out the plug and could feel her ass gape open. She then heard the camera shutter - proof for John that her punishment was complete.

She felt his hands on her hips, pulling her back towards him. She felt the head of his engorged cock at the entrance to her ass and felt him plunge himself in - all the way in - the pressure was intense, the pleasure off the scale!

He pumped in and out of her, grasping her hips until he felt her pushing back onto his cock and then she was riding him! He let go of her hips and at intervals, slapped her ass with his large hands. This only increased her speed and the depth she could take him. He felt his orgasm building to the point of no return and reached under her to push her hand against her clit, forcing her to orgasm as he gave in to his own. He felt as if every fiber of his being was being pumped deep into her and felt that it went on forever.

When he was finally spent he let himself fall forward, pushing her down onto the bed and lay there, still inside her, breathing heavily. He soon noticed that she too was breathing in deep ragged breaths, and that her entire body was quivering.

"Good girl."

~~~~~~~~~~

As Jim's breathing and heart rate slowed, he slowly pushed himself up onto his hands.

His cock, spent now, was still inside her. He could feel her last remaining spasms as he very slowly withdrew himself to the point where just the head of his cock remained. He could feel Linda's intake of breath and the relaxation that came with her exhale. As soon as he completely withdrew, he used his thumbs to hold her open.

What a sight! Loose, wet, filled with his cum - just the way John wanted her. But Jim wasn't done using her yet and he and John had planned this out completely.

John had told him a trick he had used once. Jim removed one hand and reached for the smaller plug that was in his bag and before she could guess his intent, he inserted it easily and quickly. She took a sharp breath, but did not pull away. In fact, she pushed against his hand holding the plug.

"That will stay in place now. It's not to big so you should be comfortable, but it should keep you loose and all of my cum will stay put. John will be very pleased with you!" He chuckled at the thought, knowing that John was going to be thrilled, and sooner than Linda could imagine.

Linda was incredibly sated right now. Her eyes were heavy, she felt like she could sleep for days. As soon as Jim removed the ankle cuffs, she rolled over, pulling the blanket with her and snuggled into the pillow. Jim got another bottle of water and drained half of it before offering it to her. She took a few sips and sighed contentedly.

"I'm going to hop in the shower while you rest - and then we'll see what other mischief we can get up to.....", he said, knowing that for all intents and purposes, she was asleep. That was good. She'd need just a bit more energy.

Jim grabbed his cell phone and headed for the bathroom. After turning on the shower and closing the door, he made his call. Jim answered on the first ring.

"How's it going? Have you worn her ass out yet?"

"Well, right now she's sleeping, all curled up in the blankets with my cum and the plug in her ass. She took her punishment very well - I was kinda hoping she'd let go of her clit though - the second punishment would have been fun too, but we can save that for another time."

"Don't worry, at some point you'll get your chance to spank her pussy. We call it a punishment, but when she cums that hard from it and usually squirts, well..... let's just say, it's not a hardship."

"Sounds good. So, how do you want to do this? I need at least a hour to recover and we want her to be up for this too, so how about you get here in about an hour and a half? We don't want her to know it's you right off, so I'll blindfold her again, but do you want her tied down or mobile?"

"Mobile. I think if she has to blow the 'pizza guy', she should be on her knees. She may or may not be able to tell it's me.... she's not expecting me, so she may not. Have you cum in her pussy yet?"

"No, I think that after she sucks you hard, you should pull out of her mouth, and I'll stand her up, you sit on the bed - yank out the plug and just set her ass down on your cock. As soon as you're in, I'll shove my cock in her pussy and we'll get that first DP. Too bad we don't have another guy but maybe next time. She'll go home with cum leaking out of both holes! Good thing your car has leather interior. Oh, and her panties are history, but my guess is that will be good too - she just might leak all the way to the car. Cum running down her legs - now THAT will be awesome!"

"I'll be there in 90 minutes! And, Jim? Thanks for helping me out. You have no idea how hot this is for me!"

"Ha, ha! Not a problem, man! Thanks for letting me play! Remember - 2 knocks so I know for sure it's you."

When they hung up, Jim quickly showered and toweled off. When he went back to the bed, Linda was breathing softly, sleeping.

Looking at his watch, he knew that she could have about 45 min more and then the final phase of this fantasy would play out. Three very sexual people were all going to be ready to explore even more together and this was one threesome that would never have a problem satisfying each other's urges. Wait until Linda found out that he was now a 'local' and that Jim was hoping that this was only the first of many encounters.

After the allotted time, Jim, next to Linda under the blanket now, reached his hand between her legs and slowly snaked one finger between her labia and started to gently rub her clit. After a few minutes, she was opening her legs further, breathing heavier, and trying to reach for him. He slipped his finger insider her and found her wet. The plug still in place, he pressed against it with his leg to remind her of it's presence and he heard her moan softly.

Jim picked up the blindfold and slowly slipped it over her eyes, kissing her neck, ears and throat.

"I've ordered a pizza - should be here very soon. The delivery guy is going to want a tip...."

THE END

LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers
12