Monday Mayhem Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xeye
Xeye
97 Followers

Sean hesitated for a brief second, not knowing what to do. He had lusted for Kristen for months, so the attraction for her this close was nearly overwhelming. He then got a mental picture of his sister's hot body on top of the cheerleader, and the usual male fascination with hot lesbians drove all other considerations from his head.

He felt the shirt pull at the underside of his breasts and arched his back to let it slide off and over his head, briefly interrupting the kiss. The long red hair pulled slowly through the neck hole and dropped on Kristen's face in a gentle cascade. She inhaled through her noise and saw flashes behind her half-closed eyes. She gasped, "You are so fucking beautiful!" before resuming the kiss frantically.

The air felt cool on his suddenly bare torso. He was now dressed in just the lacy bra and panties. He grasped Kristen's shoulders firmly and rolled, never breaking the kiss. Kristen ended up on top of the dancer, and felt slim hands grab her own t-shirt. It came off quickly and was tossed aside. Her shorts followed, revealing a tiny red thong that matched the newly revealed bra. The bra cups were small enough that her nipples were right at the edge. Sean reached with both hands and tugged gently to pop the nipples free and rub his thumbs over them gently.

Kristen squirmed as her pussy flooded with a second wave of wetness. No guy had ever made her feel quite like this, and she had been with some talented ones.

Kristen took control and pulled the girl's bra straps off her shoulders, then broke the kiss again to lick down Sean's neck toward his heaving cleavage. She pushed a bra cup aside with her tongue and licked over a hard nipple, then suckled gently. Sean had never experienced this before, and moaned loud and long in Shannon's high pitched voice.

Kristen's hand slid down into Sean's panties and rubbed forcefully over the wet clit, cutting off the moan with a gasp. Kristen spent a few more seconds and saliva on the breast in her mouth, then she switched to the other breast and suckled again, her technique just like she preferred on her own.

Sean struggled to keep up with what was happening everywhere, his pussy flooded with lubrication and his heart pounded like it never had during the fight. He was trying to take mental notes about what this vixen was doing to his sister's body for future reference, but it was all he could do to keep from blacking out from amount of sensations flooding his unfamiliar body.

Kristen kept sliding downward as her hand caressed the other girl's pussy like she was masturbating herself. Sean was paralyzed with pleasure, all he could do was grasp Kristen's hair by reflex and moan throatily.

Nothing could stop Kristen from trying to taste the dancer's juices. She grasped the silky panties. Sean lifted his sister's torso and they slid downwards, revealing her landing strip of red curls. "Carpet matches the drapes," Kristen thought, and licked her tongue into the pungent heat. The tangy taste was similar to her own. Sean's spread legs went wider to reveal more of his pussy to the caressing tongue and warm panting breath of the blonde bitch.

She moved her left hand around under Sean's leg to the gap above his rounded ass and pressed her fingertips into the spine and dimples as her other hand moved below her mouth and extended the middle finger. Sean felt the finger slide in, the first thing to ever enter the tight cavity while he was in possession of it. The feeling was indescribable. Kristen's finger rubbed the front wall of his pussy up to the G-spot while her tongue caressed the rampant clit outside.

Sean's hair flew as he turned his head from side to side while the blonde continued her expert ministrations. He could feel his inner thigh muscles quivering as she worked him over. Her mouth seemed boiling hot against his lower lips, it was nearly unbearable. Then she flicked his clit with her tongue, over and over.

Sean gasped and felt the female orgasm hit, exploding lights behind his closed eyes and curling his toes. His legs clenched around Kristen's head and he felt the interior muscles spasm as Kristen caused him to orgasm and ejaculate at the same time. Juice spurted out onto Kristen's face, surprising her.

Sean was stunned, but he recovered quickly, wanting to try these new things out on the willing blonde. He slid out from under her and pushed her onto her back. First he licked the juices off Kristen's cheek, then he kissed her greedily as she moaned into his soft mouth. His slim hands were busy, first cupping her gorgeous breasts, then squeezing gently and finally caressing the hard nipples.

He slid one long leg in between Kristen's to spread them, and rubbed the thigh against her vulva through her soaking panties. Kristen squirmed in pleasure and grabbed Sean's red hair, pushing his head down her body insistently. Sean paused to lick her nipples, then he continued south as his hair dragged over the damp breasts. Kristen grabbed her panties and pushed them down as she raised her hips eagerly. Sean met the pussy with his tongue as it came upward, cupping her ass with both hands, and Kristen cried out. Sean curled his tongue around the swollen clit, vibrating it gently. He then slid 2 fingers into the wet crevice, figuring one was not enough for his more experienced partner. He turned the fingers back and forth as he pumped them in and out and continued to work the clit with his tongue. After a minute he slid the fingers gently up the front wall in search of the g-spot that Kristen had zapped him with. Sean's newly talented caresses would have astonished Erica.

The gorgeous glowing femininity of his sister's sweaty body made Kristen gasp in awe. Kristen had never been so into it when guys were making love to her. Apparently it took a girl, or maybe just THIS girl, to make her feel so good. She screamed as her orgasm hit, and Sean felt the pussy grasp his fingers while slippery juices streamed over them and onto his tongue. He rode the strong motions of the larger girl's hips as she continued to cry out.

Sean crawled up beside her. They lay still for several long minutes. Sean caressed the side of Kristen's face and kissed her gently. "So, maybe a dumb question, but are you still mad at me?"

Kristen sighed, "I guess I was never mad, just jealous of you and fearful of what you were making me feel."

Sean kissed her again, but then said reluctantly, "I'm sorry, this was amazing and unexpected, but I can't promise you any more of this, for reasons you would never believe if I told you."

Kristen's jaw clenched at yet another rejection, so soon after Adam. She said curtly, "Fine! This never happened! Please don't say a word. I swear I've never done another girl before. I'll lay off you from now on, too."

Sean stared at the beautiful blonde for a few moments and wondered how he would explain this to Shannon if she ever found out. He finally nodded, "Ok, obviously I won't tell anyone, but in exchange I ask you to please not mention this in the future either unless I bring it up." Maybe Shannon would not find out, he hoped.

They got dressed and headed for the locker room to shower off their guilty scents.

In the mens locker room, Shannon was getting an eyeful as she showered and changed after gym class with the other seniors. While changing up before class, she had picked up on the etiquette of thou shalt not gaze at anyone else. However, it was easier to keep her head down earlier and ignore quickly changing, joking, 18 year old guys. Now there were sweaty, towel clad, showering guys. The wide variety of sizes and shapes was fascinating. Most were generally only a few inches in relaxed form, so it was hard to tell how big they would be when excited. A few dangled longer, like herself, and she could just barely avoid staring outright. Sean's body was incredibly cut compared to just about every guy in the room, so at least she still had some good wheels. She felt lucky. What if her brother had been a couch potato or pot-head?

Due to the views combining the hairy thighs and cut stomachs and some great biceps, she was having trouble keeping her own sizeable member flaccid. Some of the fatter guys from the football line were a good turn-off. The best method to distract herself, she discovered, was to think about that fucking Tony and his needle-dick and his lies. As a matter of fact, she would not have minded breaking Tony in half with her new body, given the tiniest excuse.

Her reverie was interrupted by Adam walking by, half dried off, body shining. He was one of the longer ones, swinging gently as he walked. She watched it out of the corner of her eye, throat dry and heart suddenly pounding. He was a beautiful man, she thought. The sight of his dick and his ass and very muscular build made her dizzy with longing to have him with her own body. She put her hands over her face for a few moments to calm down, thinking of many ways to kill Tony, including shoving his head up a lineman's fat ass.

"So, I heard you and Kristen had a fight in gym class!" Shannon said excitedly during the drive home.

"You heard?"

"It was the talk of the school, dumbass, like everything that the bitch queen does."

"Oh, yeah." Sean was hoping it had flown under the radar, fat chance of that.

"Is it bad of me to hope that you hurt her a little? Did you hold her down until she screamed uncle?"

"Um, she definitely screamed a little."

"Seriously? I was kidding!"

"Oh, yeah, me too. She did try a few moves on me. I had to pin her down a bit at times. Good news is I think I convinced her to stop picking on you."

"Really? That sounds so great."

"Yes, it sure was." Sean's nipples contracted at the memory, but the rest of him cringed as he thought about what Shannon would say if she found out the whole story.

"Adam asked me, or you, out again tomorrow night. I honestly couldn't think of how to say no, I know you really like this guy."

"That's great, but I'm worried about too many dates without any physical action, if you know what I mean. Adam is going to start to believe those frigid rumors if this keeps up."

Sean had not considered that Shannon still thought he was chaste with regards to her body.

"I know you probably couldn't stand making out with a guy, no matter how much you close your eyes and pretend."

Sean blushed and averted his eyes. "Well, maybe I could at least neck with the guy and let him grope me a little, if you think that would help. I'll just pretend really hard he's Erica."

"That would be great! But for god's sake, don't even try it if you think you might hurl or something. That would kill my rep for good around here."

Sean grinned at the thought. "Don't worry, I'll do my best."

"The good part is that if any guy could make another guy who's in a girl's body forget he's a guy, its Adam."

"You don't say."

"Yes. He's damn hot. I'm still not sure why he asked me out originally, but I'm hoping to be eternally grateful, if you get what I mean. In fact, you, he and Oliver together are ridiculous, like Chippendale's dancers or something." Sean smiled at the compliment. "If you and Adam were doing each other in your real body, you'd be raking in the bucks on some gay porn site."

"Eww, twisted, sister. But now that you mention it, I could use some extra cash."

"Hey perv, hands off my boyfriend, I don't think he swings that way, even if you've decided you do."

"I thought you wanted these hands on him?"

"Very funny."

"How do you know all this stuff? I didn't think you had much experience with guys, and gay porn, and all?"

"You might not know this, but girls talk, a lot, and in great detail sometimes. If you pay attention in the locker room, you can pick up a lot. And I'd dated a few guys back home, before Tony."

"What happened there, anyway?"

"What happened is that Tony thought he was getting a little geek girl he could use to lose his v-status and then dump. I was feeling real down about the move and confused, so I let him take charge too much. When he got some of my clothes off and saw more of my body, his brain went into overload. His little needle-dick barely lasted 30 seconds after the condom was on."

"Damn, not a great first time."

"No, definitely not." Shannon sighed.

"As long as we're confessing, my first time was not that great, either."

"At least Erica knows what she is doing."

"Yes, but I didn't. I lasted about 2 minutes myself."

"Well, knowing a bit more about guys now, I'd say that's not bad for a first time, especially considering how hot she is."

"I'm glad you think so, but she was not happy."

"She didn't help out, or try for a second go? I hear guys last a lot longer after they come once."

"We didn't have time, unfortunately. It's too bad, I probably would have been ready again in another minute or two."

"Yeah, this thing is certainly healthy and fast to stand up."

"That's very strange to hear you say. In fact, I'm kind of skeeved."

"Tell me about it. Well, if you're willing, I have a killer outfit you can wear on the next date."

"Oh, no, not again."

Shannon grinned, anticipating his embarrassment.

Xeye
Xeye
97 Followers
12