All Comments on 'Monday Morning'

by Felix921

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Very Sweet!

Nice little young love/lust tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hmm I wonder if misaki has any Yuri Dojins hidden away in her room anywhere?

Felix921Felix921over 10 years agoAuthor
;)

ah, well, who can say what you might find tucked away under her bed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hysterical

This asinine exercise in weeaboo wish-fulfillment made me laugh my ass off. It reads like bad anime fanfiction where the author uses a self-insert to have fantasy sex with one of the main characters.

So the sum total of this crap is that the weeaboo chick with the blonde dreads basically rapes the Japanese chick, who suddenly decides she likes it. Brilliant. Not. It reads like it was written by someone whose entire knowledge of sex comes from watching porn.

Here's a tip: if you insist on parading your otaku cred by larding your narrative with gratuitous Wapanese, at least get the romanization right (e.g., it's "mochi," not "moshi").

1/5

Felix921Felix921over 10 years agoAuthor
lol, you mad bro?

I could try to clarify some things for you, but I get the distinct impression that it wouldn't be worth my time. I do hope this trolling has been therapeutic for you and that you find something you can enjoy elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was really sweet. I'd love to read more about them. Tuesday morning, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous