All Comments on 'Money Talks Ch. 01'

by TheGreatLakes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Liked it!

Especially with that nice touch at the end where she tries to give the money back! Will be looking for your next chapters on his further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EnglishYOUR Evilness

Doesn't anyone know the diference between days of YORE, YOUR story, and YOU'RE evil, or pretty, or you're pretty evil. That is not your pretty eyes. A nice story, nicely told, except I had to stop and figure out what you meant. Still a 5 *.

RazordickRazordickabout 8 years ago
holy shit man

That was fucking amazing, I hope she dumps her boyfriend and tries to find him, and wants to be his girlfriend, holy shit that was hot and awesome

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
Very believable

That's almost Exactly how I would have been if I had won that money, back when I was single anyway. Except, me being me, I would've had a motorcycle and a ATV on a trailer behind the RV.

FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchover 3 years ago
I know he won the lottery, but...

The two words that come to mind about this guy are "Fucking LOSER!!!!"

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

Very believable. I know because I have done the same thing, but with a Tammy that I knew quite well. Although she got a blue job and I got a month of her not saying no to any of my requests. Sadly, she was as uncoordinated as the check on the show Seinfeld. No rhythm when she tried to give me a lap dance. And then the rest was like dead fish.

In the and I think the same offer to another girl. I will not say her name. She was amazing and we still see each other on occasions. It was the best sex I ever had in my young life. That was almost 40 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous