Money Talks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy looked perfect, the lips swollen full showing a glimmer of pink between them as she put her feet flat on the rock waiting for me.

I got down on my knees in the grass and put my face between her thighs. Her little blonde pubes were neatly trimmed and her pussy looked delicious!

I kissed it and she let out a little moan as I ran my tongue up one lip and down the other.

Do you know what the best kind of pussy is? New pussy is the best kind, and I planned on getting my money's worth.

I lapped at her opening because it was already leaking, then I ran the flat of my tongue slowly all the way up her slit. When my tongue brushed over her clit she let out a moan.

I stopped long enough to say, "You taste good, I bet your boyfriend eats you every night!"

"He doesn't do that." Tammy hissed as my tongue ran back down her slit.

"You need a new boyfriend then," I told her and did it again and she groaned louder the second time.

It didn't take long to make her scream out loud and cum. She had both hands in my hair pulling my face to her pussy that was bucking up and down fast. I kept sucking and licking her clit until she collapsed on the blanket out of breath.

My dick was raging hard again and I got up leaned down over her and put the knob to her wet little hole. She was leaking juices and my knob popped into her easy enough. I leaned down and sucked a nice hard nipple as I slowly pushed my cock up her tight little cunt.

"OOOooo easy...fuck its so big it hurts!...OOOOoowww Ooohhh shit!" She groaned but I kept pushing and pulling.

Her pussy was so tight around my dick it felt like a condom full of hot lube. I took my time and eventually my cock was so slick with her pussy fluid that I could fuck her without her wincing and making faces. That didn't last long when she started to like how it felt instead of it hurting.

"OH GOD! UNNhhhhhh oh FUCK!" She was moaning each time I went as deep as I could.

It wouldn't all fit but I didn't care because her nice hot pussy felt damned good!

I made her cum and then pulled out. I pulled her up sitting by the wrist and told her to suck me.

She grabbed my slippery cock and sucked on my knob with a lot of enthusiasm that time. I let her do it for a minute or so and then told her to turn over doggy style.

She did it quickly and I spread her nice little ass cheeks apart and licked her drippy pussy for a bit before I stood up and gave it to her again.

"OH OH OOOOoohHHHh!" Tammy groaned as I pulled her back and forth on my dick by her narrow waist.

I bent over her and squeezed her boobs, pumping her faster until she came again. Then I pulled out and had her suck my dick again before lying back down on the rock in front of me. Between the beer and the blow job it was taking a nice long time to get me off that second time.

I put it back in her and put the back of her knees over my shoulders and pushed them towards her head and fucked the hell out of her tight little twat.

I barely heard her yelling out loud as I drove it in and out as fast as I could. I felt my balls tighten up and then I shot a huge load as far up in her pussy as I could push my cock.

Fuck it felt incredible and I shot at least a half dozen long hard squirts. Tammy felt me Cumming in her after the first couple blasts and her pussy tightened around my spurting dick and she came one more time.

When I pulled out she just laid there breathing hard holding her own boobs with her eyes shut. Her legs were wide apart and her pussy looked worn out. It was already dripping my load when I got my phone out and took a couple of quick photos. She didn't even know it.

Tammy sat up as I finished putting my clothes back on, "Is there any beer left?" She asked tiredly.

I grabbed the last two and sat down next to her. We drank for a while and then she got up and said she had to pee. I looked down at the huge wet spot on the blanket that had been under her and smiled. When she got back she put her suit and shorts back on.

"What time is it?" She asked me as I put the empties in my back pack.

I looked at my phone, "Almost five."

"Damn I need to get back before my parents do."

"I'll walk with you."

We walked back up the trail and were halfway to the park when she stopped dug in her bag and came up with that cash.

"Matt your girlfriend was an idiot for dumping you! Here take this back." She smiled and tried to hand it to me.

"A deal is a deal...You were worth every penny!" I told her and pushed her hand away.

She grinned and put the money bag in the bag, and we walked the rest of the way.

"I'm up that way," She said stopping at the intersection in the RV Park, "Will I ever see you again?" She asked.

"I doubt it but I won't ever forget you."

She looked a little disappointed and then came over and gave me a kiss on the lips and turned and walked away. I went back to my RV, fired it up and drove the few miles to the next one even though I had been drinking. I wanted to get away from that place in case she tried to come back and find me.

That night I hatched a plan, a plan to see how much a woman would be willing to do for some quick cash. It was sort of an experiment in human nature. One that would also get me laid at the same time. By morning I had most of it figured out; I just needed to buy a few supplies first.

12