All Comments on 'Money Talks Ch. 03'

by TheGreatLakes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Gang_WarilyGang_Warilyalmost 9 years ago
Great Series!

I sure hope you continue with this. Great job!

RazordickRazordickabout 8 years ago
fuckkkkkkkkkkkiiiinnnngggggg shhhhhiiiiiitttttt!!!!!!!

That was amazing, I want more on this story man, its amazing, I wish id won the lottery and done all that shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I WANT MORE

Was searching for something like this, where a guy used money for sex, but to see what he could get "ordinary" people (not pros, ie hookers) to do. So, glad I found Money Talks.

Quite a while ago, I read a similar story. In one episode he propositioned a boyfriend-girlfriend, so the boyfriend had to agree (but not participate). Some time after he quit the experiment to see what people would do for money, a gal (she had a baby) approached him. She was in dire straits for money, and someone had told her about her own experience with a guy who gave ordinary people money for sex. He got involved in her difficult situation, liked her, went beyond in helping, till she became his girlfriend and eventually wife. It seems to me that this story needs more chapters, at least one being a girl who is a referral (she approaches him). Maybe he goes back to college and helps cash-short coeds. Maybe a girl who says, "My roommate also needs money." He counters, "How about both of you at the same time?". Maybe negotiates with a needy guy for his girlfriend or wife. Etc.

This is a great little series. I just think it has potential for more. It's not too late -- I read one Literotica series that was continued after 5(!) years.

5 stars for each chapter.

Thanx,

Paul in Oklahoma

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
6☆s

I LOVE IT.

I'm not going to type all that but I agree with Anonymously (Paul) 100%.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous