All Comments on 'Monica'

by seattlesexysmurf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
monicas' hot

Monica can be a real hottie, I hope we can read about all her new adventures, please don't stop here, she has so much potential, And I can see that she likes to go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love to do it

love your story you sexy little bitch. you are a doll. if i met you that night, you would have been doubled over and hard fucked on the hood of your car. i am going to cum on your picture now and think about how nice it would be to tongue fuck your man pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i want more of monica

monica- sit on my lap and let me poke up your slip with my stiff meat. you are so hot girl. i'd like to see you taking on my cycle club!

candy_writercandy_writeralmost 14 years ago
Sweet!

Loved your story and wold loved to have changed places with you or at least been able to watch!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
like my first time out in public

I too am a CD who has just recently started going out in public dressed as Cindy. My first time was very similar to your story, except that it was only 1 guy who picked me up and I don't smoke. I would love to have a gay couple pick me up and both fuck me. Next time I go to the club hopefully that will happen.

I can't wait to read more stories from you. In addition to more CD stories, please also tell us what happens when you go to the gay club as yourself, the male John. While I'm officially "bi", lately I've been much more into only men and if someone called me "gay" or a "faggot cocksucking bitch" I would certainly agree. I love being gay whether I'm dressed or not. Please tell us about more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, beautiful to have one's arse-cult filled with a long fat cock while being mouth fucked and eating the cum. This gal has had it and knows it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous