Monica 26: Licking Wounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this too much." April giggles then pointing at the boys, "So do you two."

Shane nods his head, "No denying that."

With hands coated in lotion April scoots out of bed and walks over to Holden, "Do you mind taking my shorts off so I don't get them messy. White gets stained so easily."

Holden raised a brow then swiftly leaned over to unbutton her shorts. Unzipped he eyes her lower belly and the thin white thong beneath. Guiding the shorts low he had to crouch until she stepped out of them. Her snatch was right in his face. The scent was terrorizing his appetite. The floral aroma of her perfume attacked his hormones.

April peered down at him bashfully, his eyes looking up at hers. With a warm smile she retreats back to the bed.

"Where was I?" She kneeled on the covers with her hands poised.

"You were going to lotion my boobies."

With a giggle April moved lower and did just that. She found the breasts more appealing than she ever imagined. This being her first set of tits ever touched. Outside of her own. Monica moaned with each compression. The girls fingers going from merely applying lotion to full on squeeze.

"How am I doing?" April softly whispers as she hears both men above her watching exhale a faint, "Perfect." She blushes toward Holden and Shane, "I was asking her."

Monica sighs loudly, "You need to take that bra off and let me touch yours."

April offers an expression of disbelief, "Okay."

Holden automatically assumes she might need help and darts to her side of the bed. April in turn rears erect on her knees and watches him over her right shoulder.

A simple unclasp leads Holden to carefully assist her arms out of the straps. The cups were peeled off for Shane to view.

"Thank you." April bats her bashful eyes.

Monica immediately yanks her off balance by the wrist and guides her to lay at her side. As April observes her, Monica caresses the girls breasts. Encircling the areolas made April shiver and moan faintly. Nipples perking up like bullet casings.

"I think the boys like your boobies." Monica offers loud enough for the guys to hear.

Shane clears his throat, "Ummm! We like it all."

"Ryan loved it all." April giggles as Monica warmly exhales over her nipple.

"They haven't seen it all though." Monica succulently kisses April's nipple forcing the girl to arch her back.

Trembling with excitement April kicks her legs about and points toward Shane, "I want HIM to take my panties off."

Shane jumps at the chance. Racing to her toes she stops him with a foot on his abdomen. Her beguiling smile held him at bay while Monica continued feasting on her nipples. As Shane eyed the actions April suddenly lowered her foot. Her toes lightly caressing his bulging jeans.

"He feels really big." April whispers.

Monica halts long enough to notice the girls revelation. She hissed, "So is Holden. You should see them."

Holden nods with his mouth dropped. He couldn't agree more.

Suddenly April hoists her hips up from the mattress. This gave Shane the nudge to escape her foot just long enough to escort her thong over her thighs and down her legs. A quick drop of hips and raising of legs led to the thongs escape.

Shane eased up and returned her foot to his crotch. Before her he placed the thong up to his nose.

"Sweetest scent ever." Shane mumbles.

Below him Monica grins, "I bet she tastes better. I'll go find out."

With her lips kissing her way south over April's belly she reaches the girls clit. A lizard like flicking of her tongue made April coo like a dove. After a good ten licks Monica stops.

"Yummy. You guys really need to taste this."

April's eyes flare nervously as Shane looks at her for confirmation that she was okay with it. The nibbling of her lip shyly awaited his takeover.

Kneeling he samples the young beauties labia then clit. April moistened up quite well. Instantly even.

Moans escalate as Monica joins in kissing the girls belly button arena.

Above them Holden sweats it out until April notices his expression. With a glint of passion April coils her finger to call Holden in to the smothering.

He rubs his chin before deciding to step around to Monica's side. Leaning over to her left shoulder Holden devoured the girls nipple. Her hand in his hair to commit.

The sensations made sweet April Wallace build up for a very shrill release. Still the attention increased.

While the four of them enjoyed themselves the sound of a car pulling up in the gravel out front filled the air. Then a car door opening and shutting. Then a shadow in the doorway.

April squinted to see, "RYAN!"

Ryan Quinones stood with the belongings of Monica he had picked up from her Dad. Seeing the group molesting April he felt rather jealous.

"Looks like you guys are having fun." Ryan growls.

With a raised arm reaching toward him April offers a pleading set of eyes, "I want you Ryan."

Shane looks up from her pussy with a drenched chin to see Ryan. With a smirk he calls out, "We were just getting her ready for ya Bro."

"Uh huh!" Ryan rolls his eyes.

Monica and Holden peel away and give April time to regret their departure. The girls eyes proved that she needed more attention.

"Twice in one day Handsome." Monica sits up but still caresses April's belly, "Better drop my bag and your pants. Your lunch breaks about over."

Ryan tosses the bag aside and swiftly drags his pants and boxers down to his ankles. Hobbling over to April, Shane backs away to give him room.

Ryan grips the girls ankles and drags her closer to the edge of the bed. With a smirk he lowers in to penetrate April. He holds her legs wide while he thrusts gently.

"Faster." April whimpers.

He puckers and accelerates his hip movements. The moans grew loud.

In her brewing hormonal shift April reaches out for Holden and Shane. This shocked Ryan. Finally he shrugs and nods his approval. Both men hovered over her tits and fed.

Monica had moved aside and went to stand in the doorway to watch. The boys were having too much fun. So much so Monica herself was feeling neglected. Still, she wanted April to enjoy the experience on her own.

Turning away Monica steps outside the room on to the sidewalk that aligned the whole building. It was cooling down more outside so the concrete was more bearable. Looking toward the Office sign she had a brilliant idea.

Shuffling from her room she walked to the front door to the office. Cars were driving by on the rural road through town. Someone had to see her.

Entering the Office she hears a television that sounded very much like the moans of April. Wincing Monica tiptoed around the front desk to peer into the adjoining room. There sat Hotel Owner "Lyle Stikket" watching a black and white video feed of the events in her Hotel room. Monica dropped her jaw.

"Are you jerking off to my friends?" She blurts out.

The elderly man jumped out of his recliner with his dick dangling.

"I didn't hear you come in." He catches his breath.

"In a few minutes you might hear Ryan come in. Inside her." She giggles leaning against the threshold.

He starts to use a remote to shut the TV off but Monica leaps toward him to wrestle it away.

"Hey! I wanna watch too." She sticks her tongue out at him.

Clearing his pipes he ushers, "You do?"

"Yup! I can't see it very well though. I need my glasses. Contacts are soaking. So, me blind."

Monica steps in front of the TV and bends over while rubbing and patting her ass lightly.

Behind her Lyle swallows harshly and steps closer to her.

"I think she's about to have an orgasm." Monica snickers and uses her hand in a jerking motion.

Lyle presumes it to be a sign and begins jerking his cock nice and purple. All the time observing her ass mere inches from his crown. Playfully she points at the 34' TV screen as if deciphering what was going on.

As they hear April scream out loud Lyle Stikket ejaculated a stream of white ooze all over Monica's bare ass.

"Whatcha doing back there Old Timer?" She wiggles her ass.

Monica rubs the creamy residue all over her ass then stands erect. She twists in step pointing down at the man mischievously..

"Did you just jizz on me?"

Lyle was exhausted and fell back into his recliner, "Free room here anytime you want it Young Lady."

"So sweet. Thank you." She hops in step allowing her bruised breasts to bounce. She had to wince and clutch them tenderly.

He suddenly felt awkward. He had been busted for illegally having video cameras hidden in his rooms. This girl could be trouble if she talked.

Eying his haunted look Monica realized his worry.

"Don't sweat it Uncle Lyle. I'm not ratting you out. Just always be cool to me. Deal?"

He nods reluctantly then pats his lap with an insistent repetition.

Monica fidgets slightly then sits down in his lap throwing an arm around his neck. His hands rubbed her legs.

"Do we have a deal?" She stares him in the eye.

"Promise to stay here more often?" He grunts.

"When I can. Sure!"

"Promise to stay naked all the time?"

"I Guarantee that." She laughs.

"Let me cum on that ass again?"

"If you want."

"How about your tits?"

Giggling she pats his shoulder, "What? Not my face too?"

"Can I?" He chuckles.

"Nope! Neck down you have a deal."

"Fair enough. Can I fuck you?" He pushes the opportunities.

"Now! Now! Mister Stikket I have to draw the line somewhere." She rolls her eyes.

"Please?" He begs.

Crawling off of his lap she kneels down in front of him. She then carefully crushes her tits toward his still hard erection. She smothers his cock between them before winking, "You can fuck these. Last offer."

"DONE!" He chokes loudly to thrust up between her battered mounds. She laughed along with him as they heard Ryan nut inside April over the TV behind her.

"I think he's done." She huffed as Lyle's cock stretched up to tap her chin.

With a look of unexpected awe Monica sneers playfully, "Watch it Buddy."

He chooses to continue daringly trying to touch her chin more often as he thrusts. Finally, he feels a second coming. Monica feels his nerves twitch and looks down at his crown peeking in and out of her tits compression. The second she looks down he detonates all over her chin and lips. She opens her mouth caught off guard and catches another spurt directly into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" She talks trying not to move her mouth. Her expression that of unintended panic.

"Almost done." He growls.

One final grunt puddles on her chest.

She leans forward and licks his pants. His pooled up cum on her tongue staining his shorts.

"That was mean Mister Stikket." She pouts wagging her tongue in a disgusted manner. She laughed quickly and changed her expression to giddiness. Even as he looked sad for his stunt Monica leaned forward and kissed his crown.

"Muah!"

She then stood up swiftly, "Gotta get back to the room. See you soon, Uncle Lyle."

"Uncle Lyle? That's cute Kid."

"Don't miss me too much."

With her tongue sticking out she raced from the room and out the Office door. Her return to the Hotel room was quickly paced.

Once she reaches the room she steps in to see April spooning with Shane and Holden under each arm. Ryan laying over her.

"Isn't that romantic." Monica giggles.

April huffs, "Hi Bestie.", in a soft sweet tone.

Monica offered a pouty delight that the girl felt that way.

Ryan finally peels off and out of April. Standing erect he pulls his pants up.

"That was fun. I need to get back to work. Call me sometime Farmer's Daughter." He winks at April.

"I will. I promise."

Shane and Holden decide to back away leaving April naked and alone. She pouted at their vacancy.

Seeing her reaction Ryan scowled, "Hey? Fuck my buddies."

April's eyes flare with intensity.

"Okay."

Ryan then stepped to the door beside Monica. He looks at her face which still had leftover droplets.

"I don't wanna know. Call me when you need a ride home."

"Thank you Master." She coyly pokes him in the ribs.

The next hour was "NUTS!"

Literally.

12