Monica 31: Musical Chairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thea felt his palms slide up her bare legs to the hem of her shorts around her legs. They then crept higher to locate her button. Delicately he releases the snap and draws the zipper down. She quakes at the slightest tug of her shorts as he attempts to remove them. Unsure at first she lifts her hips to let the shorts escape her body.

Thea the Goddess was naked.

All four girls were seducing or being seduced.

All four Men were hard as rocks.

Monica scans at all of her friends opening up so well to their predicament. This event was going far better than she imagined. She predicted at least Thea might panic and ruin everything. It appeared she was wrong. Thea was quickly giving in to Morrison's attentions. Beside her Tamara was being eaten out like a champ. And, across from them Amber was grinding her pussy along Oscar's erection and crushing her breasts around his cheeks.

Monica Gift was proud beyond measure. Now it was time to step up her own game.

Monica carefully peeled away from Holt's grip. She seductively rolled over in his lap to slither her way to his feet. Kneeling before him Monica nibbled at his concealed erection. Holt couldn't breath at what he was enduring. She was demonic in her performance as her hands crept like spiders up to unzip his slacks. Digging her fingers within she located his cock and guided it into the light. Seven inches of meaty girth was in her hands. Lightly stroking it as her cheek rubbed along the mushroom shaped crown.

Watching his eyes shimmer with excitement she kissed the crown with a suctioning pucker. Eyes never blinking she tormented his soul.

Finally she swallowed his cock and succulently took it in and out multiple times.

Holt groaned loud enough to attract the attention of Amber who looked over her shoulder to admire Monica's stepped up game. With a devilish grin Amber knew it was time to give it her all. Leaning in to whisper into Oscar's ear she tempts his sensibilities.

"Did you fantasize about fucking me Oscar? When I was sixteen?"

"No. I did my job cleaning the pool and left. I could not of course."

"I'm eighteen now. Don't you think it's time to stop lying to yourself?"

"I do not lie. Back then I was not interested. Now is a different story."

He narrows his eyes as she slips from his lap and lowers her body to unfasten his pants. He threw no resistance her way as his pants and underwear escaped his legs. Amber marveled at the wagging of his arched erection. Although uncircumcised he was a beast. She moved in swiftly to suck on his balls. They were bulging and tight. Her kissing led higher to suck on his cock. His hands to each side of her face tangled in her silky brown locks. Amber offered him smiling eyes. He enjoyed her deep throat immensely.

Tamara was lost in Coach Randall's eyes as he stared up at her with his mouth gnawing at her pussy. She could feel his tongue probing up inside her. So much better than what little Tyler had done. In her thoughts she hoped that Tyler could reproduce what Randall was doing. Otherwise she might not worship Tyler as much as she wanted to.

Her peripheral captured Monica's deeds and she had to examine her actions firsthand. Her jaw dropped at seeing her sucking off Holt. Her immediate response was to look around further. Her recital of "Oh my God's" returned under her breath at seeing Amber doing the same to the Janitor. She was almost afraid to see Thea. Still she had to know.

Thea was holding on to Morrison's neckline as he continued sucking at her nipples. The expression on her face was that of pure ecstasy. Morrison was tender now. His kisses leading north to nuzzle the girls throat. Thea was overtaken with emotion. As he held her attention with warm kisses he was unfastening his pants and escaping them just enough to pry his cock free and begin stroking it. Thea had not noticed it yet.

Tamara wondered if Randall had done the same as he crouched beneath her upraised thighs. Her legs over his shoulders. Tilting her gaze she found her assumption correct. Randall had his own cock in hand pumping it slowly. Her eyes flared with uncertainty. How far could she go?

While contemplating her future Tamara felt finger enter her pussy as he nibbled at her clit. They were in and out, rolling and probing. Her jaw couldn't remain closed.Her eyes refused to not twitch. An orgasm was brewing.

Monica having fed on Holt long enough stood up and took him by the hand. He rose from his chair to follow her toward the large Teacher's desk behind them. There Monica leaned forward over the desk, her legs wide, ass arched with expectation. Holt surmised she was inviting him to take her from behind. Notion embraced the History Teacher stepped up and lined his monster up toward her vagina. A forceful push inside and Monica moaned loudly. She wanted everyone to hear her. Holt fucked her hard from that point onward.

Her moans the shot heard around the world Amber followed her lead. Pants tugged over Oscar's boots she led him to the desk across from Monica. Amber wanted to stare right at her friend. Seconds later Oscar's fantasies were coming true. Amber too was being fucked from behind. Her bulging chest crushed atop the desk.

Monica and Amber shared in facial expressions of anguish and excitement. Moans increased with each thrust.

Tamara watched them forming her own opinion. She was nearing orgasm but felt as if she needed to experience more. In a maddening decision the blond pushed Randall away with her feet. She clumsily stood up and marched over to the blackboard side of the desk, ushering the seat behind it aside. She then bent herself over the desk awaiting Randall. He joined her post haste and penetrated her from behind. Tamara closed her eyes almost weeping at her endeavor. A pair of hands reached out to hers to keep her sane. Monica and Amber were there for her hands clasping each for confidence.

This left Thea to observe the moaning girls. Her jaw drooping as Morrison stood up with his dick in hand. Jerking off in front of Thea's face. The girls eyes couldn't bulge any wider at the sight.

"Shall we join them?" He asked without force.

Hesitantly she crept from her chair and shuffled to the desk. Both Monica and Amber extended a hand toward the girl. Swallowing with fear in her eyes she outstretches her tiny hands to claim theirs. Together the four girls were united. As Thea felt Morrison lift her tiny form just a little in order to penetrate her the girl yelped. Morrison was huge. Her pussy was tight. Wetness helped but it was still snug. As final entry was managed Thea huffed and dug her nails into the hands of her friends.

Thea joined another choir.

Four girls echoing loudly. Attention had to be attracted. The girls had no care but the Teacher's worried. They were also aware that they weren't wearing condoms. Regardless they were feeling way too good to worry about anything. Not even the shadow outside the Classroom door.

Holt began to feel his inner Leader and began slapping Monica on the ass. His efforts led to the other following suit. Within minutes all four girls were being spanked. Tamara and Thea were terrified but it felt too good to beg for escape. They were learning to like a little abuse.

Oscar took it further. He snatched up Amber's hair and yanked her head back. Amber growled a verse of , "Harder Bitch." which led to Oscar tugging her harder until she turned beet red. Amber could feel her juices traveling down her upper legs. Her thighs drenched. She needed a Pool Cleaner. He would mop up later.

Tamara yelped and relished in her hair pulling. It was erotic as hell. Her orgasm begged for release. She held on as long as possible. But inevitably she was the first to go.

Monica came second. Loud and proud. Holt was snarling like a beast as he swiftly pulled out just in time to splatter Monica's still lightly bruised ass with a flood of white.

Amber bellowed third in procession, adding a larger pool at Oscar's feet. She was so wasted her forehead slapped against the desk the second Oscar released her hair. He too barely got free of her pussy before channeling his jizz on to Amber's fluffy cheeks.

Morrison was losing steam as his own balls were ready to unload their reservoirs. Thea grew louder and louder. Her soft voice changing with each savage thrust. Finally the imp screamed at the top of her lungs. Her tone forcing the glare of everyone in the class.

"GOD FORGIVE ME!" She roared.

Cumming so hard Thea convulsed and rolled her eyes back into her head as if feeling the Holy Spirit. Morrison snapped his cock from within and dotted her tight black ass with his milky leftovers.

Supporting the girl to keep her steady Morrison carefully eased her down to her knees to hug the desk. Standing there above her he felt terrible all of a sudden. Her words cut deep. Did he go too far? Was Thea in pain at the very last? Did he destroy her soul by pushing her too far?

Stirring Thea came to and turned to see Morrison behind her. His cock still taunt and trickling cum. With a fevered push against the desk Thea clutched his legs facing him. Her jaw wide she swallows Morrison's cock and drains him dry.

All of the girls took note and dropped to their knees.

Every man there was devoured.

Dicks ran empty.

They had all faced the music.

The shadow outside the door stepped away.

A song for another day.

12