Monica 38: Soap Opera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awaiting his ice cream social Monica notes Zoe and Violet join them. Having finished off their boys and sent them on their way. Making room between she and Deanna, Monica waves in Zoe and Violet. Now thirteen hot bitches craved sustenance.

Insanity brewing Coach Paul Randall snapped a glare at Zoe and Violet. With their addition looking up at him with yearning gazes he gave up. Firing on full cylinders Coach Randall shoots a milky white array of droplets. Peppering around as many faces as he could manage. Capturing eight faces before running low on gas.

Monica smiles then moves in to mouth his girth. One deep throat she removes her mouth with a puckered kiss. She then scoots aside for Amber to do the same. Then, Chey. Rosa. Kendra. Thea giggling. Tamara nuzzling her beaky nose along his length with a sigh.

He pivots to offer Thelma a kiss. Deanna. Trish. Kelly. Zoe. Violet bright red in the face. Swaying at his victory Randall puffs his cheeks. Watching the girls lick up his leftover cum from the lucky eight girls that he flooded upon. It was beyond his wildest dreams. Monica stands tall and hugs her allies one by one. Each of them joyous at the experience.

"WE RULE!" Monica roars with a fist in the air.

The girls laugh and gradually move on to get dressed. The party was over.

Randall reaches his clothing and picks them up. Wore out he merely shuffles away nude. Uncaring. His office awaited.

Outside in the hallway he looks to his left. Nodding his approval he spots Shane and Becca leaning against the wall kissing. His hands up her shirt squeezing her tits. Her hand down his pants touching his beast.

Randall nods. Becca would have been a nice addition to his entourage. Someday maybe.

"Lucky guy."

Shane thought so.

Becca found her man.

12