Monica 40: Jumper Cables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jose wiping his hands shakes his head. Another oil change next too them left Ross and Monica alone. All they could hear was grunting and squealing. Monica cumming yet again before Ross ends his reign. A scream fills the air.

Inside the Lobby Lisa smiles and pats her Husband's leg, "We still doing that sleepover?" "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

Fiona eavesdropping intervenes, "Ohh! Are your children having a sleepover? They must be absolutely giddy with excitement."

Lisa sighs, "Something like that. You should hear her. It's all she can do to contain herself."

Monica still screaming reaches a pinnacle of yelling, "LUBE! LUBE!"

Obviously she was being fucked raw.

Wagner warns Owen of the Two Men earlier. Their cars ready to go. Each walked through as Ross rages even more. What was expected to be the finale led to Ross going in for more. Monica's yelps attracting attention. The Men leaning low to wave goodbye as Monica stared up at them with a painful expression.

"Come again." She winces playfully. Straining at the grip Ross had on her scalp. Ross merely nodded and let them know he needed privacy. The Men left the building. Inside the Lobby Fiona kept hearing strange things. It took Lisa to obtain her cell and look up YouTube videos to play in order to distract Fiona. Owen smiled thankful. He recalled Lisa and Michael from the Car Show. Lisa batting her eyes at the Owner. Ross decided to take things further. Stepping out of his own jumpsuit he drops his underwear and marches them both nude up the stairwell. Out in the open he bends Monica over Fiona's car. Jeff inside the car watching Monica's tits bouncing about. Through the windshield he recalled catching the girls masturbations from Kyle's house. So cool.

Cumming again as Wagner and Tuck stood blocking the Lobby with their bodies, Ross slapped her ass. His hand around her throat choking her. Monica loved it. Including her Trio of voyeurs.

Nutting inside Monica a second time Ross drags her toward the car's passenger door. Opening it he forcefully throws her into the front seat with Jeff.

"Suck his dick then lets get that Old Bat out of our hair."

Jeff eager slips his cock out for Monica to feast upon greedily. Smiling up at him with her eyes. He had to nestle back and grin at Wagner and Tuck. They were missing out. Ross headed back down into the pit to get dressed.

"Christ. Kyle will never believe this." Jeff shudders.

"Sure he will." Monica stops long enough to say before ravaging his cock. Her hand introduced to add a speedy detonation. Jeff finished in three minutes flat. Crawling out of the seat Monica found Ross behind her with her jumpsuit.

"Put it on."

Grimacing at it she did as she was told. Car finished with an acknowledgment of Jose below Jeff started the car and pulled it out. His dick dangling until the car was put in park outside. He then zipped up.

Ross and Monica headed into the Lobby. Ross motions Fiona forward, "Car's all ready Ms. Harris. Have a good day."

Owen rings her up while Monica smiles at a nervous Fiona. In a giddy moment Monica trudges in her oversized uniform and leaps into Lisa's lap hugging her with a squeal. Michael shrugging at Fiona, "Kids."

Pale Fiona follows Ross to her car outside. Jeff waves at her and holds the car door open for her out of respect. Crawling in behind the wheel Fiona smiles at the boy thanking him. The last thing Jeff saw as he shut the door was Fiona touching her steering column and getting her fingers wet. Something white and sticky. Jeff waltzed away quickly. Teeth gnashed.

Lobby empty of customers save for Michael and Lisa, Owen couldn't contain his laughter a moment longer. Ross even had to join in.

"Hire this bitch." Ross points at Monica with a sneer.

"Nope! On to the next job. My pussy hurts." Monica pouts.

"Sorry." Ross frowns, "Our kind of lube would have been worse."

Lisa hugging Monica shakes her head, "You need to slow down."

"I can't. I'm addicted to the exhibition. The risk is orgasmic."

Michael puckers, "She means the sex part. Show off all you want but sooner or later things could go bad. Baby or worse."

Ross interjects, "I'm clean."

Before more scolding could occur Owen's son Wesley enters with Monica's clothing. Noting the girls snuggling he holds the clothing behind his back.

"Relax. They know each other." Owen nods at his boy. In turn Wes reveals her V neck shirt and mini skirt.

"I don't want them back. Keep them." Monica refuses to take interest.

"I'll need that jumpsuit back." Owen prompts.

"Fine." She crawls from Lisa and unzips. Slipping it off of her Monica danced in step, "Send me my last pay check."

Michael looks at his wife, "Wanna part time job? Jumpsuit's available."

The blond pelts him with her fist, "Noooo!"

Monica accepted a ride home from the couple. They let her off at Ryan's house. She kept a change of clothing there just in case. Marching right past Brock and Kyle watching TV she dances in front of the screen and heads upstairs to change.

"Go tag her before I do." Brock chuckles.

"Naaa!"

Kyle would wait. He did text Jeff that she was here.

He knew the time would come.

Just not today.

12