All Comments on 'Monica Sets Her Sights'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shang40shang40over 8 years ago

I had a gay love with a black and it was wonderful

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

A very entertaining story. The sex was hot and steamy and the characters kept you guessing what would happen next. The story is self-contained in that it is complete with this ending.

SKmanSKmanover 7 years ago
Just wow

Love the seduction of a blond teacher by her black student. The story line flowed great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

Suppose Kim had an older married sister who was racist and to cure her racism, Monica set her sights on her! A weekend invite from Kim to see her .nephew and niece with upturned nose. Kim's in laws visit and take kids home. Then the fight starts between Monica and Kim''s out of shape sister who wrestles her to socket coming out of shoulder submission with Kim undressing her of clothes, cuffing hands behind back for Monica to give her a sound spanking on reddening ass until she submits to them as a submissive. Pussy shaved. Ass fucked with black cock and Jacob comes in to give her the fucking of a lifetime to ensure pregnancy achieved. Husband kicks her out of house and she shacks up with Jacob to have babies and take care of his friends plus become the submissive doting aunt of Monica and Kim's children and gets spankings from Monica.

HornyXhosaHornyXhosaalmost 2 years ago

Monica is too mature for a 19yo. Unrealistic. Would have been more realistic if Monica was mid-twenties and Kim thirty-something. The part describkng Kim's sex with Jacob was great.

HornyXhosaHornyXhosaalmost 2 years ago

Another issue - You portray Kim as a weak charakter. A 26yo teacher, submitting without a fight back to a 19yo student. A power struggle could have been created between the two women, rather than Kim immediately being submissive. This would have enhanced the sexual tension much more than having Monica as the perpetual dominant partner.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

As soon as you have a man introduced in the story it destroyed the lesbian story and made it a group story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous