Monica's Art Class Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica raised an eyebrow at this. "Weren't you the one, just a couple of weeks ago, who got upset with me about using cloak and dagger tactics after we all said we were done with those?"

Angel's eyes went wide when Monica said that. "This is different though," she said, trying to defend herself, "we weren't trying to manipulate you into doing something you might not have done otherwise. We were trying to get you into position to let things happen naturally."

Monica sighed, her brief levels of anger dropping at Angel's earnest response. "I suppose no harm has been done."

"Thank you," Angel said, a smile returning to her face.

A clearly relieved Angel then walked forward and hugged both Monica and Shawn. After breaking the hug with Shawn she turned her head to look at Monica and said, "Len and I have a dinner planned for Saturday. Lenora and Dennis are coming and we were wondering if you would like to come as well."

Angel frown returned upon hearing this. "If you're planning what I think you're planning, do you really think it's a good idea? Remember what happened with Dennis last time."

Angel reacted by tilting her head and putting her hands on her hips. "I'm not dumb Monica. I've told both him and Lenora what my intentions are and I've let Dennis know that there's no pressure. After dinner we're only going to be doing what he feels comfortable with."

"Sorry," Monica said, feeling a blush form on her face, "it's just that after learning what he went through with his mother, I'm a little protective of him."

"Don't worry about it Monica," Angel replied, dismissing the insult with a wave of her hand. "I think we all are."

"In that case, I accept."

At this point Shawn asked a question. "Just out of curiosity; if you're trying to get Dennis and Lenora to have sex with you and Len; why invite Monica?"

Monica looked at him and asked in a teasing tone, "You're suggesting that I don't deserve to be there?"

Angel laughed at Shawn's blush. "She's got you there."

"I didn't mean it that way!" Shawn exclaimed.

"We know," Angel said as she hugged him. "The truth is that, so far, Dennis has moved forward in his sexual experimentation with only Lenora and Monica; no one else. I want him to be as comfortable as possible and Len suggested that having Monica present would help."

"That makes sense," Monica stated.

"Yep," Angel grinned, "and now that we have that settled, I'm off. Mark and Ellie are knocking boots, Lenora and Dennis are performing the horizontal mambo, and I'm going home to ride Len's tower of power. It seems that we're all pairing off tonight, so I'll leave the two of you to do whatever phrase you want to use for what you're about to do to each other."

"Give Monica the hot beef injection," Shawn suggested.

"That's one I haven't heard in a long time, but it'll do," Angel laughed.

With that she turned and walked out the front door. She waved her hand as she stepped through to the outside.

Once the door was closed Monica gave Shawn a strange look, one eyebrow raised. "Give me the hot beef injection?"

"I watched a whole bunch of dumb comedies from the eighties with a some frat brothers a couple of weekends ago," Shawn shrugged. "That was a phrase I heard used in one of them. What can I say, it stuck with me."

"That explains it then," Monica laughed. She walked up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "So doctor, is this hot beef injection painful?"

"Not at all," he said, smiling back.

Monica found herself squeaking as Shawn suddenly scooped her up into his arms. He carried her across the living room and into the guest bedroom, smiling and looking at her with his intense blue eyes the entire way.

Everything from that point on became crystallized in Monica's memory. She remembered every detail with such clarity. The passionate kisses and the wonderful feeling of Shawn's cock inside of her were burned into her mind for all time. As was the feeling of the caresses as his hands moved across her skin and all over her body. The memory that became the strongest from that night was his eyes as they looked down at her while she was on her back. Their look burned into her, taking possession of her, mind, body and soul.

Toward the end Monica wrapped her legs around his body as he thrust inside of her. There was a part of her that didn't want to let go; wanted him to come inside of her and give her a child. The rational part of her brain eventually won out. She knew that she couldn't trick or force him into such a situation without getting his consent first, she loved and respected him too much to do such a thing. She released him as they both neared their orgasms and he pulled out and spurted his seed over her stomach.

They lay together afterward with Monica's head resting on Shawn's chest as he lay on his back. She turned her head to look up at him. "Well, that was interesting."

"It certainly was," he replied with a chuckle.

She was glad to find a combination of merriment and seriousness in his eyes. "What are you thinking?" she asked.

His smile dropped slightly, still existing, but on a more serious looking face. "I'm thinking that we have to talk. I've know for awhile that my feelings for you had moved beyond teacher/student, or even friends. I think after seeing the way you looked at me tonight that your feelings are now similar."

"Where do we go from here?"

"We have some dates, we continue to talk and generally just let our relationship grow. First though, we have to talk about the possibility of you getting pregnant. I'd love for you to have my child someday and seeing the look in your eyes toward the end there, I think you may feel the same way. However, with me still in school and your business only just paying the bills, we're not in a financial situation to be bringing a new life into this world. After I graduate and I find a job in my field somewhere we'll have two incomes coming in and a child will be more than welcome. For now though, it has to be put off."

She lowered her head with his words. Intellectually, she knew he was right, but there was still that part of her, deep down, that wanted his child. That part of her was deeply saddened by what he had just said.

She felt his hands pulling her up his body. She didn't resist and soon found herself face to face with him, the front of her body pressed against his as she lay on top of him.

He tenderly caressed the side of her face with the back of his fingers. "Please don't be sad," he said as he kissed the top of her head.

"I can't help it," she said while brushing a tear out of her eye. "I know what you're saying is true, but there's a part of me that can't help thinking that our child will be beautiful."

Shawn kissed her deeply and her sadness dissipated as her passion grew. They made love, moving slowly, enjoying the feel of each others bodies. Monica reveled in the motion of Shawn's cock as it moved in and out of her, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

When they had finished the cuddled together and talked late into the night. They knew the problems they faced. They knew the age difference between them was going to be the biggest of these to overcome. Despite that, they were both determined to try and to see where their relationship would take them.

The morning light eventually shone threw the window. Monica woke up to find herself still in Shawn's arms. As she looked at him he opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"I could really get used to waking up to this sight," he said.

She gave him a brief kiss on the lips before asking, "No classes today?"

"My first isn't until one o'clock," he replied. "I have plenty of time before I have to leave."

Monica didn't say anything verbally, but she knew that the way she settled back into Shawn's embrace said much more than any words could. As she smiled contentedly, she wondered how things would go Saturday at Angel and Len's.

Dennis was wondering the same thing as he walked arm in arm with Lenora up to the front of Angel and Len's house. He could see Monica's car and knew that they were the last to arrive. Lenora looked beautiful beside him in her soft pink coloured, low cut dress. They'd talked about this night for days. He'd given her permission to have sex with Len and she done the same for him with both Monica and Angel. He'd promised her that if he felt uncomfortable that he'd let her know immediately. Neither of them wanted a repeat of the events from after the last dinner.

The door was flung open just as Dennis reached for the knocker. In the now open doorway stood Angel. She wore a strapless, light blue, ankle length dress that showed off her figure in a very flattering fashion.

"Welcome!" Angel cried out excitedly. She stepped forward to hug both Dennis and Lenora at once.

Angel led the two of them into the house. They walked toward the dining room with Angel in front of them, her hips swinging in that very exaggerated way of her's. Dennis couldn't help but laugh every time she looked back over her shoulder at them with a huge grin on her face.

They followed Angel's swaying hips into the dinning room. Dinner was already set up and Monica and Len were seated and waiting for their arrival. Monica and Len both got up when they saw Dennis and Lenora. Monica wore a red, satin blouse with a matching skirt that ended just above her knees. She hugged Dennis while Len hugged Lenora. They then switched with Monica hugging Lenora and Dennis shaking hands with Len. Len immediately commented about their matching outfits, both of them wearing grey dress pants, white shirts and blue ties. Dennis took this in stride and joked right back at Len.

With the greetings done, they all settled into their seats to eat. Dennis sat beside Lenora on one side of the table with Monica getting a side all to herself. Angel and Len had seated themselves at either end of the table. The turkey meal was delicious and the conversation enjoyable. Dennis found himself relaxing and not worrying about what was to come after dinner.

His nervousness returned as they cleaned up after dinner and moved into the living room. He had used his hands on Monica and she had used her hand on him. There had been no penetration so far with any of the women in the class other than Lenora. Was he actually ready to take that one last step?

Angel selected a romantic comedy. As it began to play they all settled onto the room's two large couches. Angel and Len sat on one with Dennis between Lenora and Monica on the other.

During the film's opening scene Dennis began to remember what had stopped him last time. The events around his mother leaving him and his dad replayed. He saw in his mind's eye his mother pat him on the head and leave. The images then shifted to him at age sixteen. There were parts of the divorce that required contact between each other and Dennis' father had his mother's phone number. His father gave it to him, telling him he was old enough to decide if he wanted to try to talk to her or not.

He had eagerly rushed to the phone, positive that he and his mother would talk for hours. His mother's words had been crushing in the pain they brought. "Sorry kid, but I've left that life behind. There's no reason to look back, but you have yourself a good life." Before he could even respond he had heard the click of her hanging up and then the dial tone. He had sat on the porch for hours after that, trying to fight back the tears. His father stayed by his side, with a comforting hand on his shoulder, the entire time.

Dennis came back to the present to see Angel and Len kissing and groping each other on the other couch. Angel had Len's tie off and his shirt open. She was running her hands across his chest as his hand reached down to squeeze her butt.

"No more," Dennis thought to himself as he imagined a large, three story mansion. His mother probably left to become a gold digging trophy wife for some rich guy. In his mind he saw himself knocking on the door. A middle aged woman who looked to have gone through too many plastic surgeries opened the door. He wasn't sure what his mother would look like now, but it didn't matter; in his mind, this was her. He lifted both hands and gave her two single finger salutes.

In his mind he saw himself turn and walk away from his bitch of a mother with his head held high. He was his own person and what he and Lenora were doing here tonight was different from what his mother did to his father; he and Lenora were being honest with each another. His mother had sneaked around behind his father's back, but Lenora had been upfront with what she wanted. His mother had been unfaithful, but this was different and he now knew it. The woman who had given birth to him had been a crappy wife and and even worse mother and he knew in his heart that Lenora would be neither of these. He was no longer going to let his mother's actions stop him doing what he wanted to do.

He looked to his side at Lenora and smiled at her. Her head was tilted to the side and she had a questioning look on her face. Turning his head to his right, he saw that Monica's eyebrows were lowered and that her face contained a worried look. It was then that he realized that he has said, "No more," out loud and not just in his head. He blushed a little before standing up.

Lenora grabbed his hand, concern clearly visible in her eyes. "What are you doing Dennie?"

He took her hand and kissed it. "What I have to do to put the feelings my mother's actions gave me to rest."

With those words he let go of Lenora's hand and stepped over to the other couch. Angel and Len broke their kiss to look up at him when he reached them. Both of their eyebrows creased as their heads tilted questioningly like Lenora's had.

"Do you mind if we switch couches?" Dennis directly asked Len.

Len smiled, gave Angel a peck on the cheek, stood up and shook Dennis' hand. "I don't mind at all. You and Angel have fun."

Dennis watched as Len moved over to stand before Lenora. Dennis nodded to her when she looked at him. With a smile of understanding on her face she reached out with her hands to undo Len's pants.

A finger tapping on his shoulder had Dennis turning his head to look at Angel, who was now standing up. "Aren't you supposed to be doing something to me?" she asked as she playfully wiggled her eyebrows.

"Raise your hands over your head," Dennis said, kneeling down and reaching for the hem of her dress. "We need to get rid of this first."

Angel complied and with one swift motion Dennis lifted the dress up and off of her body. He smiled with the realization that she hadn't worn either a bra or panties underneath. She stood before him wearing only a pair of stockings and her black dress shoes.

"Do you like what you see?" Angel put both of her hands behind her head and arched her back as she asked this.

"Yes," Dennis said as he reached for her.

Angel wrapped one of her legs around his body as she pressed herself against him. He moved his hands around her body and took a hold of the cheeks of her ass. Their tongues dueled in their mouths as they both moaned in pleasure.

A loud moan from the other side of the room caught their attention. Dennis broke the kiss and turned his head to look at the other couch. Lenora, now completely naked, sat with her legs spread with Len's head between them. Len's head moved about as he feasted on her pussy. Lenora's eyes were closed as her mouth opened and closed with her moans.

Beside the couch, a now topless Monica was staring at Dennis and Angel, her eyes filled with lust. She unzipped and lowered her skirt. Like Angel she hadn't bothered to wear panties and now stood before them in her stockings and dress shoes. A pair of wide strides brought her to where Angel and Dennis stood.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked.

A nod from Dennis brought a grin to her face. Now having his permission, she grabbed Dennis' head and proceeded to attack his mouth with her own.

Dennis spun Monica around and pulled her close with his rock hard cock between her butt cheeks. He began to run his hands up and down the front of her body. Monica moaned as he caressed her left breast with one hand, occasionally pinching the nipple, while rubbing her clit with the other. She spread her legs and pressed her ass into his groin as he slowly increased the pressure on her clit with his hand's circular motions.

Dennis felt Angel against his back. Her breasts were crushed between their bodies as she pulled herself close to him. The three of them remained in this position, nothing coming from their mouths, other than Monica's moans, for what seemed an eternity. Finally, Dennis felt Angel's hot breath against his ear.

"My turn next," she whispered.

As if on cue, Monica suddenly shouted, "Oh God, yes, yes!" She began to shake, her legs collapsing out from under her. Dennis held her, preventing her from falling, and gently placed her in a sitting position on the couch. He then grabbed Angel and spun her around, holding her with her back to his front.

"Your turn," he said, breathing in her ear, "just like you asked."

"Oh goodie," she said breathlessly.

Dennis gave Angel the same treatment he gave to Monica. He enjoyed it a little more with her then he had with Monica. Angel's breasts were a little smaller than Monica's and their size made it easier to simply hold onto and gently squeeze; something he had always thoroughly enjoyed doing.

He turned Angel so that they were both facing each other. He fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples, bring a new series of moans from her mouth. Looking over her shoulder, he could clearly see what was happening on the other side of the room. Lenora and Len were in a sixty-nine position with Lenora on top. Lenora's head was bobbing rapidly as she took most of his length into her mouth. Her short blonde hair was matted with sweat and her body was covered in a sheen. All of a sudden she released Len's cock from her mouth. Her eyes rolled back and her arms shook with the force of her orgasm.

Recovering somewhat, Lenora took a hold of Len's cock and began to slowly pump her hand up and down. Her face had a tired, but contented look to it as her eyes locked with Dennis'. She smiled as she increased the rhythm of her strokes. Dennis in turn took one of his hands off of Angel's breast and lowered it to her pussy. Angel gasped as he penetrated her with two fingers. Dennis and Lenora stared at each other, their love seeming to flow back and forth as they both used their hands to bring Angel and Len to the edge of explosion.

These two explosions came at the same time. Len threw his hips up off the couch as cum spurted out of the tip of his cock, while Angel cried out and fell to her knees, her body growing still in that position, her arms only slightly shaking. Lenora lay on top of the now unmoving Len. She smiled at Dennis and pointed to a spot behind him with a smile.

Dennis looked over his shoulder at the couch he had placed Monica on. She was posed, her back to him, arms crossed on the back of the couch with her knees on the edge of the cushions. Her head was turned over her shoulder to look at him. She arched her back and spread her legs when their eyes met, presenting herself to him.

"I've been waiting for you to remember I was here," she said seductively.

He was behind her in seconds. She gasped and further arched her back as he reached out to run a finger between her labia. He could feel just how soaked she was as he ran his finger up and down the length of her slit from behind.

"Please," she whispered. It was only one word, but it carried more than enough meaning for Dennis to know what she was asking for.

With one hand he maneuvered his cock to the entrance of her pussy. She moaned as he slipped the tip inside. This moan turned into a groan as he withdrew his cock and used the tip to rub against her clit.