Monica's Art Class Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop teasing me damn you and just put it in!" she shouted.

Dennis chuckled as he slid his cock inside. She was so wet that there was no resistance as he began to piston his cock in and out. Monica almost immediately began to thrust her body back to meet him. Soon their bodies were covered in sweat as their hips slapped together and their moans filled the room.

Looking over his shoulder, Dennis saw Lenora in a reverse cowgirl position as she impaled her pussy onto Len's cock. Angel was between both of their legs. From his position Dennis could tell that she was licking them both as they moved. Lenora looked up and her gaze met Dennis' They stared at one another as they timed themselves to match each other, Lenora lowering herself as Dennis thrust into Monica. They continued at a slow and leisurely pace, their eyes never breaking their connected line of sight.

"Harder Dennis, harder," he heard Monica pleading.

He broke his gaze with Lenora and grabbed Monica's hips. She cried out as he increased the tempo of his thrusts. Dennis' orgasm began to build. He pulled out of Monica and pumped his cock with his fist until he came all over her ass. Lowering himself to his knees, latched his mouth onto her pussy, working her over until her body shuddered and her juices flowed from inside her signaling that her own orgasm had come.

They both slid to the floor, exhausted but happy. They sat next to each other, backs resting against the couch with one arm over each others shoulder as they watched the other couch. Lenora was still riding Len, but had turned to face him. Their lips were locked together as she bounced on his cock. Beside them, her legs spread, sat Angel. She was squeezing a breast with one hand while three fingers of her other were inside her pussy. She was looking at her husband with a loving expression on her face.

As he watched the three of them, Dennis felt his cock beginning to come back to life. It wasn't long before he was hard again. He turned his head toward Monica and discovered that she was looking down at his manhood.

"You look ready to go again," she said, a mischievous look on her face,

"I do believe I am," he laughed. He then nodded toward the other couch. "Care to join me?"

Monica shook her head in response. "No, I'll just watch for a little while yet."

Dennis kissed her forehead and stood up. He moved over to the other couch and knelt in front of Angel. She immediately knew he was there and smiled at him. After slipping her fingers out of her pussy, she used them and her other hand to open her labia, giving him a full view of her inner pink.

"Lucky you," she said in a husky voice, "your meal has been all warmed up for you."

Taking the invitation, Dennis settled in between her legs. His tongue snaked out to lick every inch of her open pussy. Angel writhed and moaned as his tongue moved over her sensitive flesh.

A touch on his shoulder broke his attention away from Angel's pussy. Behind him stood Lenora, a look of lust and excitement on her face.

"Sit on the couch Dennis," her words were a command, not a request. She then looked at Angel and spoke in the same tone. "Get on top of him reverse cowgirl. I want to return the favour you gave me earlier."

"When you put it that way," Angel chuckled, "I'm happy to comply."

Dennis helped Angel stand up and then took her place on the couch. In seconds Angel's body was hovering over his, her back to him as she took hold of his cock and aimed it at her pussy. Lenora knelt between their legs, her tongue already flicking over his balls.

Looking to the side, Dennis saw Len observing them with a smile on his face. His hand moved up and down his shaft as he watched Dennis' cock enter his wife's pussy.

A loud moan escaped Dennis' mouth as he felt his cock sheath itself inside the velvety softness of Angel's pussy. He looked over her shoulder and down her body to where Lenora was working her tongue over their joined privates. She was alternating between licking Angel's pussy and Dennis' balls.

After the initial drop downward, Angel remained in place. Dennis could feel her breath as it came in a series of pants. What was she waiting for? Finally, she began to rotate her hips, grinding the pressure and giving exceptional pleasure to Dennis cock.

Movement next to Len caught Dennis' attention. He smiled with the realization that Monica had rejoined the fun. She was slowly caressing the inner thighs of Angel's husband.

"I decided it was time to join in again," she panted as she straddled Len's lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and impaled herself on his cock.

Dennis closed his eyes at this point, losing himself in the feeling of Angel's pussy and Lenora's tongue. He heard the moans, pants, gasps and cries of everyone around him and knew they were all close to the end. Angel was the first to reach the goal, followed by Monica. The two women then got off their rides and finished off Dennis and Len with their mouths.

For a few minutes afterward no words were said. They were just a happy mass of naked flesh on and around the couch. Finally, the silence was broken by Dennis' laugh.

"I take it you're glad you decided to join in on the fun Dennis?" Angel asked, adding her own laughter in with his.

"Yes," he replied with a smile.

Smiles were evident on everyone's faces as they all got to their feet. They took turns showering before dressing and gathering in the entrance hall to say their good-byes. Monica was the first to leave. Dennis gave her a big hug and told her that he was glad she had taken them all down this road. He watched her close the door as he and Lenora made their own preparations to leave.

On the other side of the door Monica made her way to her car. She had intended to wait until she got home to phone Shawn, but the need to inform him of the night's events proved too great. She grabbed her cell phone on the way home. Angel had told her how exciting it was to talk to you partner about consented extra-marital activities, but Monica had never truly understood until that point. She felt her pussy getting wet again as she and Shawn talked and she described the events of the evening to him. As she got closer to home, the heat being generated between her legs was making it difficult to concentrate on the road.

She pulled into her driveway and was surprised to see Shawn's car. He was standing beside it with his cell phone in his hand. She ran to him and threw herself into his embrace as soon as she parked the car.

The next few minutes were a blur. She remembered fumbling with her keys as she tried to unlock the front door while kissing Shawn at the same time. She didn't remember closing the door after they both stumbled through, their lips never breaking their connection. The door was closed in the morning, so she must have.

The next truly clear memory she had was of Shawn carrying her up the stairs to the main bedroom. She nestled her head into his chest, listening to his heartbeat, as they moved upward. Yes, she was definitely getting a much better understanding about why Angel liked this lifestyle so much.