Monica's Art Class Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn soon reached Monica's porch. When he did she threw herself into his arms and kissed him. She lost track of time when her mouth contacted Shawn's. The only thing that mattered to her in that instance was the connection between them.

"Are you two done? We do have a class to get started!" This yell brought Monica crashing back to reality. She looked at the still open front door to see Angel standing there, hands on her hips and her mouth forming a smirk. Angel's body was trembling as she obviously attempted to keep herself from laughing.

"Do we amuse you?" Shawn asked, a teasing tone to his voice evident.

Angel lost control at this point. Her head leaned back as her body roared with laughter. Monica shook her head and took Shawn's hand. She led him into the house. They were immediately confronted by a squealing Ellie who charged forward and threw her arms around both of them in a big hug.

"Ellie," Monica said as she felt her face being squeezed next to Shawn's, "you did this last week. Are you going to do this to us every week?"

"Sorry," Ellie said as she freed the two of them from her hug, "it's just that I love that fact that the two of you are together. We're all paired off now and it's so romantic."

Angel had shut the door and was smiling as she walked past the three of them. "I'm not paired up with anyone here," she said.

"You're still paired off with somebody," Ellie said. She giggled before she sticking her tongue out at Angel.

"Is that an invitation for later tonight?" Angel responded with a wink.

"Maybe," Ellie said, sicking her tongue out again and giggling before dashing back to her seat.

"Women!" Shawn exclaimed. He shook his head and walked over to the only unclaimed chair.

"Hey!" Monica and Angel shouted together.

Shawn laughed as he prepared himself for the evening. It didn't take long for Monica to respond. She walked over to him and gave him a swat to the back of the head. It was more for show than anything else; she added no strength to the blow and barely tapped him. He completely exaggerated things, throwing himself to the floor with his arms flailing as if he'd been hit with a brick.

"Girlfriend abuse! Girlfriend abuse!" he shouted as he writhed on the floor in imaginary pain.

After less than a minute he stopped and grinned up at Monica. She stood above him, arms over her chest and head cocked to the side.

"Really?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"I might have to call the police," he said, grinning as he climbed back into his chair.

Leaning down so that she could look him right in the eyes, Monica spoke in mock anger. "Somebody is looking to not get any tonight."

Lenora got in on the fun at this point. She leaned sideways, poking her head between Monica and Shawn."If you're not going to get any from him, then I will."

"Monica rose back up and placed her left hand over the center of her chest. A look of mock indignation appeared on her face. "Lenora, you would brake ranks with the sworn sisterhood of all women?"

"You've seen this boy without any clothes on," Lenora responded. "You may want to deny yourself that goodness, but it doesn't mean I have to." As soon as she said this she leaned back into a proper sitting position on her chair. Her grin was huge as her glaze flipped back and forth between Shawn and Monica.

Kneeling back down with a grin on her face as big as Lenora's, Monica kissed Shawn on the tip of his nose. "I guess I'm forced to forgive you this time."

Everyone shared in the laughter at this point. The merriment was broken when Dennis asked a question. "Where has Mark gotten to?"

Monica found a questioning sound coming from her mouth as she at the door of the guest bedroom, "Hmmmmmm."

"Maybe you should go check on him," Lenora suggested.

With that said, Monica walked over to the door of the guest bedroom and knocked. "Are you alright in there Mark?"

The door opened a crack and Mark stuck his head out. "Is it time yet?"

"We've been waiting for you," Monica replied.

"I thought I was supposed to wait in here until you came for me," Mark said.

"Nope," Monica said with a chuckle, "get your butt out here so we can see what you have under your robe."

"You're going to love it Monica!" Ellie cried out from her seat.

With a blush, Mark walked out of the guest bedroom toward the semi-circle, wearing the same sort of white robe all of his fellow students had worn before him. Once he was standing in the middle of the rug he dropped the robe.

"Oh my God!" Angel and Lenora cried out simultaneously.

Mark's back was to Monica, but she suspected she knew what had caused this reaction. The giggle fit that then hit Ellie added more evidence to Monica's suspicions. She walked around the semi-circle to get to a position where she could see Mark's front. When she reached that point, she knew she had been correct; Mark's manhood was huge. It was also erect and hard.

Manhood was a word Monica rarely thought of when it came to a man's penis, preferring the more visceral word cock most of the time. It was however a word that seemed appropriate when it came to one as big as Mark's. It was a monster, and possibly the biggest Monica had ever seen. It had thick veins and a helmet that looked like it could stretch her pussy wider than it ever had been before.

"Sorry," Mark said, his blush growing even redder as he tried to cover himself with his hands, "I couldn't help thinking about what was going to happen later and it just reacted on its own."

"It's alright Mark," Monica said to him calmly, "erections aren't common with life models, but they aren't unheard of either. It's a perfectly normal reaction and nothing to worry about."

Angel was staring straight at Mark's manhood. Monica could see a look of hunger on her face. She leaned forward in her chair, looking like she was ready to slide out of her seat and onto the floor.

"Perhaps somebody should take care of him?" she said, never taking her eyes off of his manhood. "We wouldn't want him to get blue balls. If that happened, he wouldn't be able to get as involved as we want him to be later."

Until now, Monica had been able to keep the classes and the fun they all had afterward reasonably separate. It was something she was proud of and a situation she had no desire to change. She had enjoyed the sexual development of her relationship with her students, but still wanted to keep at that at a certain distance from the actual classes. There was a certain professional pride she had in still being able to act as a proper teacher despite the class' extra-curricular activities. She wasn't prepared to lose that sense and Angel was threatening it at that moment.

"No Angel," Monica stated authoritatively, "it's fine. You can drawn Mark just as he is."

With that statement Monica walked forward to get Mark into the pose she wanted him in for the evening. She had him lay back on the couch. One leg was stretched the length of the couch with the other rolling off the couch, bent at the knee and foot flat on the floor. Of his arms, one ran along the back of the couch, while the other lay flat on the leg with its foot on the floor. His head was turned to look away from the center of the semi-circle so that the muscles of his neck would be visible and well defined.

As everyone began to draw, Angel looked at Monica. "Spoilsport," she said in a teasing tone.

"Angel come on," Monica heard Shawn say. She looked over to where he was sitting to see he had a serious look on his face. "We've all paid Monica good money to learn and to become better. The sex is fun, but shouldn't the art still be the primary reason we come here?"

Angel sighed, the weight of Shawn's words clearly hitting her. "You're right Shawn." She turned her head to look at Monica and said, "Monica I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been acting that way."

"Apology accepted," Monica said. She was relieved; these people were more than just her students now, they were her friends and lovers. Putting her foot down in this case hadn't been pleasant, but it had been necessary.

She looked at Shawn and mouthed the words, "Thank you."

He smiled back before beginning to draw. He had stood behind her. It hadn't been a huge battle, but he had stood up for her and given help when she needed it. That boy deserved a reward. She smiled inwardly, trying not to show her feelings externally as she thought about the various things she was going to do to him.

The class calmed down after that. Mark began to relax and his erection slowly went back down. Monica spent the rest of the evening making the typical sorts of suggestions and comments she usually made. Finally, ten o'clock came and everyone began to pack up.

Monica noticed that the look of hunger returned to Angel's face as soon as she finished putting everything in her backpack. Her eyes never left Mark's body. Monica looked at Mark and noticed some bruises on his chest for the first time. They were faint, but noticeable once you became aware of them. Where had they come from?

"It's time to play," Angel announced. She stood up and took Mark's hand. She then dragged him over to Ellie and took her hand as well. "You have to show me how you take that thing," Angel said to Ellie as she was dragging both of them to the guest bedroom.

Lenora and Dennis took each others hand and followed Angel, Mark and Ellie. Monica watched them all move to where the fun was about to begin. She was about to move herself when she felt a tap of a finger on her shoulder. She turned around and found herself looking Shawn right in the eyes. She squealed as he grabbed her and pulled her in tight. Her squeal quickly turned into a purr after she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

The familiar feeling of heat between her legs appeared once again as Shawn pressed himself closer to her. Her squeal reappeared when he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the guest bedroom. Once on the other side of the doorway he carefully set her back down on the floor. Monica looked around the room at the fun that had already started.

Angel was behind Ellie. She was in the middle of lowering the younger woman's panties, leaving Ellie completely naked. Beside the two women stood Mark. He was stroking his, now harder than before, manhood. On the far side of the bed, embracing each other in a passionate kiss, stood Dennis and Lenora; both topless. They slowly stroked each others backs as they kissed.

Just as Ellie was stepping out of her panties and Angel was throwing them into one of the room's corners, Mark stepped forward. He nuzzled his mouth against the side of her neck, tenderly kissing that area of her body. At the same time one of his hands came up to gently caress her breasts, slowly moving from one to the other. Ellie raised her head to give him better access to her neck as she moaned.

Behind them a smiling Angel was removing her own clothing. It wasn't long before they were piled in a heap behind her and she stood as naked as the day she was born. She then took both Ellie and Mark by the hand and led them to the bed.

As the three of them moved Monica's attention turned back to Shawn. Unsaid words passed between them and the began to undress. They watched each other intently as each article of clothing was removed.

Once they were naked, Monica moved to one of the chairs and sat down with her legs spread. Shawn immediately sank to his knees and lowered his face to her pussy. One of the chairs beside them was soon occupied by Lenora with Dennis on his knees in front of her. It wasn't long before he was worshiping her pussy with his mouth.

Her own moans of pleasure mixed with Lenora's in the air surrounding the chairs as Monica's gaze moved to the bed. Mark was slowly lowering Ellie onto her back on top of the covers. Her legs were spread as he moved between them and planted his mouth directly onto her pussy. As Mark ate her, Ellie's legs bent, planting her feet flat on the bed. Monica remembered the wild ride Ellie gave her when she had her own mouth on that pussy.

Mark's body was soon bouncing on the bed as Ellie's legs thrust her hips up and down. After as few hard bounces Ellie let out a scream. Her legs thrust her hips up so hard that Mark lost hold and flew through the air. He landed hard on the edge of the mattress and bounced off onto the floor. The sound of his landing brought all of the activity in the room to a halt as everyone scrambled to see that he was alright.

Ellie was on her knees at the bed's edge, she was biting her bottom lip, a look of worry on her face. "Oh God Mark," she said, visibly fighting back tears, "oh God, I'm so sorry."

Mark had clearly had the wind knocked out of him and it was a little while before he could speak. Everyone stood around him as he knelt beside the bed, waiting for his word that he was alright.

When he finally spoke he said, "It's alright Ellie. I'm OK, and I fully know the risks when it comes to doing that to you."

A light bulb came on above Monica's head at that point. She looked directly at Mark and asked him, "Is this where those bruises on your chest come from?"

He looked up at her and nodded. "Yeah, both my bed and Ellie's bed have thick wooden frames. There's been a few times where I've come down a little hard on them."

"OK, you're going to get hurt if you two keep that up," Angel said, shaking her head.

"I don't want to hurt him," Ellie sobbed. She looked like she was on the verge of completely breaking down into tears. "I don't even realize I'm doing it until it's too late."

Mark sprang up from his position on he floor. He sat on the bed beside Ellie and embraced her in a hug. "It's alright, I'm tough and I can take it." he then looked at the rest of the group and said,"She's told me that she get's a lot of pleasure when I eat her out when she's on her back. I love her and that's good enough for me."

Ellie's head snapped up. She stared wide eyed at Mark. "You love me?"

"With every fiber of my being," he replied with a wondrous smile.

Monica looked around the faces of the rest of the class. Shawn and Dennis and big grins on their faces while Lenora and Angel were both wiping tears out of their eyes. Eventually Ellie and Mark looked up and saw the way everyone else was looking at them. Identical blushes developed on their faces as they smiled at one another. All eyes were on the couple on the bed as the two of them tenderly kissed each other. Everyone seemed to be happy just to be witness to and share in the happy moment.

Suddenly, Shawn held up his left hand. "I think I have a solution for the two of you," he said.

"Why am I not surprised that you would think of something," Monica laughed.

Shawn grinned and knelt in front of Ellie. "Do you mind?" he asked as he placed a hand on each of her ankles.

When she nodded he smiled and took a hold on each ankle. Ellie let out a loud squawk as Shawn quickly moved to his feet and yanked her legs up. Mark moved out of he way, laughing as he gave Shawn room to work. Shawn dragged Ellie's butt to the edge of the mattress and held her legs straight up in a V formation.

Kneeling back down, Shawn began to use his mouth on Ellie's pussy. Monica couldn't see exactly what he was doing from her position, but from the way Ellie was writhing and moaning, she had a pretty good idea. Every once in a while Ellie's legs would jerk forward, but Shawn quickly forced them back into the V.

"No, no, no, naughty girl," Shawn said in a teasing manner after the third time, "your legs stay right where they are."

"I don't even realize I'm doing it until you stop me," Ellie giggled. She then moaned very loudly. "Oh God that's good. I love being eaten out while on my back."

Mark had by now moved back beside her. He lay on his side, kissing and caressing her breasts as he watched Shawn work over her pussy. He occasionally stopped his caressing to pinch one of her incredibly hard nipples.

For awhile everyone else was content to simply watch the three of them. This period ended when Lenora climbed onto the bed. She lay bedside Mark and smiled at him. He flopped onto his back allowing her to shift on top of him in a sixty-nine position. With one quick movement of her head his manhood was fully engulfed in her mouth. Monica's eyes went wide, not fully believing what she was seeing. How had Lenora managed to do that considering Mark was so big?

Monica's questioning was broken when her attention was drawn to a moan beside her from Dennis. She looked to see Angel on her knees in front of him, her head bobbing back and forth as her mouth worked over his cock.

Feeling voyeuristic at this point, Monica moved behind Dennis. She pressed herself tight against his back and watched the action, peeking around his left arm. In this position she could hear Dennis' moans as well as feel their vibrations through his back, into her chest. She looked down to see Angel's tempo increase as she sucked wildly on his cock.

Shifting her gaze, Monica's attention turned back to the bed. Mark was still flat on his back, but instead of being in a sixty-nine with Lenora he was running his hands over her breasts as she slowly began to impale herself on his manhood. Monica felt her own nipples become harder than she thought possible as she watched Mark's mighty staff disappear inside Lenora inch by inch.

Shawn was still holding Ellie's legs in a V, but instead of eating her he was using his hips to pump his cock in and out of her. Ellie's moans grew louder as her hands gripped the covers and her head thrashed back and forth.

One of Mark's hands dropped down from Lenora's breast. He ran it down her body until it rested at her clit. Monica watched as he used his thumb, slowly rotating it against her clit.

Lenora's head jerked forward. She looked down her own body at Mark and said, "Oh God, that feels so good."

Her body shivered and she tossed her head back. She still had his entire length sheathed inside her and hadn't moved since their hips touched. Placing her hands on his chest she raised herself up a little before lowering herself back down. A purr of pleasure coming from her body as she dropped back down.

"Wow," Monica suddenly heard Dennis say, his tone one of amazement, "you took the whole thing."

Dennis' words caused Angel to stop sucking him. She turned her head to look at the bed and said with a tone of annoyance, "I wanted to see Ellie take that thing."

Between gasps, as Shawn continued to pound her pussy, Ellie replied, "I'm busy with Shawn right now, I'll show you later."

"You better," Angel said before taking Dennis back into her mouth.

At this time Monica's attention focused on Lenora and Mark. Lenora began to slowly raise herself until only the tip of Mark's manhood was still inside her. She paused there for a few seconds before sighing contentedly and lowering herself back down at the same slow pace she used to raise herself. With her hips sitting right against Mark's, she paused again before raising herself continuing this pattern of pleasure. She gasped and sighed loudly with every raising and lowering. Mark's thumb continued to rub her clit as she moved.

Monica continued to watch the happenings on the bed. Her hands wrapped around Dennis' torso. She began to run her hands up and down his muscular chest as she watched Lenora and Mark. She felt one of Dennis' hands as it moved backward to come around her body until it rested on one of her butt cheeks. She felt it as it gently squeezed and caressed her cheek. She sighed in pleasure as the heat between her legs began to build again.

The minutes passed as the the pace of the two couples on the bed increased. Lenora came first, crying out before pulling herself off of Mark and collapsing on the bed beside him. Shawn came next, pulling out of Ellie and jerking himself until he squirted his spunk onto her stomach. He was about to use his mouth on her when she held up a hand to stop him. She smiled and pointed between her legs and then at Mark's still hard manhood. Shawn smiled at her and backed off.