Monica's Art Class Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that was good," Shawn and Lenora said at the same time.

The timing of their words had everyone laughing. It was then that Angel stood up. "I was told that I'd be able to see Ellie take Mark's big package."

Ellie was still lying on her back. She turned her head to look at Mark. The two of them were smiling at each other as Ellie giggled. "Ask and you shall receive."

Shawn and Lenora scrambled off the bed as Ellie practically jumped onto Mark. The two people who had come already made their way to the chairs where they sat down with satisfied looks on their faces. As they were sitting down Ellie positioned herself above Mark. Her back was to Mark's face with her front facing Monica, Dennis and Angel.

"Do you mind Angel?" Dennis asked as he placed a hand on Angel's back. She nodded her consent without saying a word or taking her eyes off of Ellie and Mark. Dennis pushed her forward, bending her over until her hands rested on the edge of the mattress. He took a step forward with Monica moving with him so that she could continue looking around his body. She looked over to where he was positioning his cock at Angel's entrance. Licking her lips, her eyes darted back and forth, trying to see the two things as they happened at the same time. Ellie's pussy hovered above Mark's manhood while Dennis' cock poised at Angel's threshold.

Ellie was the first to move, dropping herself and slowly taking Mark's manhood until half of it was inside her pussy. As soon as she stopped dropping, Dennis thrust forward, burying his entire length inside Angel. She emitted a sound that was part gasp and part moan as soon as Dennis' hips touched her's. Dennis waited at this point. Looking down, Monica could see Angel's hips wiggling back and forth. It was either out of enjoyment or an effort to get him to start moving, Monica wasn't sure which.

On the bed, Ellie was still paused with Mark's manhood halfway inside of her. Finally she lifted herself up slightly before plunging all the way back down. A loud sound that was halfway between a cry and a moan came from deep within her as she dropped. That seemed to be the signal Dennis was waiting for. He took a firm grip on Angel's hips and began to thrust in and out of her.

Monica reached down and began to play with herself as she watched Ellie ride Mark and Dennis fuck Angel. She heard another moan and looked toward where it had come from. On one of the chairs Lenora was riding Shawn in a reverse cowgirl position. His hands were around her body, holding her breasts as she bounced her body on his lap.

Two of Monica's Fingers were now inside her pussy as she watched the three sex scenes before her. Her gaze moved from sweating, moaning couple to sweating, moaning couple as her fingers gradually brought her closer to orgasm. She eventually had to back up and brace herself against the wall to keep herself on her feet as her legs became less steady the closer she came.

Monica reached the point of explosion when she saw Ellie's body shudder and shake, her own orgasm hitting her. She closed her eyes and felt the waves of bliss wash over her as she listened to the sounds of her students as they reached orgasm one after the other.

After opening her eyes she was greeted by the sight of six very sweaty, heavily breathing and smiling individuals who were lying about the bed and chairs. Shawn was sitting on one of the chairs beside Lenora. Monica caught his eye and they smiled at one another, exchanging words and thoughts without having to say anything.

This silent conversation was broken when Angel shouted, "It's shower time isn't it!"

Monica laughed and confirmed Angel's statement with a simple, "Yes."

Seven sweaty bodies began to move and organize themselves in the order in which they would shower. As Shawn was getting to his feet Monica walked up to him. "We're going to be last," she said.

"Why?" he asked, a puzzled look on his face.

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and smiled. "We're going to be last because when we shower we're going to be in there together."

Shawn's face lit up with a grin. Monica's eyes moved down his body to look where his cock was already coming back to life.

"I see you might be up for it." she stated.

Shawn didn't say anything in response. The way he grinned at her and wiggled his eyebrows told her all that she needed to know. She retrieved two of the thick, white robes for the life models from the guest bedroom's closet. She put one on and handed Shawn the other. The two of them held hands and conversed with everyone else as the round of showers got underway.

Eventually everyone was ready to go. The usual round of hugs and good-byes were done until Monica and Shawn were left alone. As soon as everyone else was gone Shawn scooped Monica up into his arms and carried her upstairs.

"You enjoy carrying me like this don't you?" Monica asked while laughing.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of it," he replied, his eyes flashing with amusement. "For now though, our shower awaits."

As Shawn's progress up the stairs continued Monica decided that she'd never get tired of it either. "I can't believe tonight," she said as Shawn set her down on the bathroom tiles.

"What's not to believe?" Shawn asked.

"Looking back I shouldn't have succeeded," she admitted as she dropped her robe. "I was arrogant and thought too much of my ability to manipulate people when I started this." Her body heaved with a huge sigh before continuing. "In all honesty, I don't actually deserve this success."

Shawn dropped his robe and reached for her. "We all care for you," he said as his mouth maneuvered across her neck, depositing kisses as it moved. "You deserve this as much as any of us do."

Monica leaned down to start the water. Without breaking his embrace Shawn stepped into the shower, carrying Monica in with him and shut the shower door.