All Comments on 'Monique'

by DelilaSabine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very hot story Delila. I have a raging hard on.

PoetryinNYCPoetryinNYCover 12 years ago

I thought this was very well written and captures the magic of BDSM because one gets the feeling that both Ed and Monique are fulfilled with the experience.

I look forward to more from Delila.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

Delila Sabine is a powerhouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too extreme?

Yes I know it's fiction, but how realistic is this scenario? Why the dry anal fuck until he's bleeding? Getting injured this brutally actually gets people off? I tend to read things literally, and it's difficult for me to understand how anyone could be sexually aroused when their anus is torn and bleeding.

PoetryinNYCPoetryinNYCover 12 years ago
Too extreme? no way

Anonymous, If you are disturbed by the edginess, or actual injury or pain that is involved in Delila's story, perhaps BDSM is not for you?

I find personally that BDSM runs the gamut and works best when all the adults are consenting and on the same page.

Yes sometimes pain can be a turn on as can actual injury.

But to be frank, in the genre of Erotica, who knows what should be taken literally. Perhaps a reader can be turned on by an idea or a fantasy that goes unfulfilled. Does it really matter if his ass is really bleeding? I'm turned on either way. And so is he. And i suspect so is the writer.

Anonymous, move on to more vanilla sections. Or maybe take up knitting as a hobby. LOL

maninconnmaninconnover 11 years ago
Your story

Thank you for the link to this story.....I liked it a lot, and really want to hear more of these two characters! You left me wanting to know "What's next?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then he bleed to death

And the bitch spent the next 17 years in prison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous