All Comments on 'Monogamy For Swingers'

by SikFuk

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wrong turn

The story was great in the begining but seems to have taken a wrong turn already making plans on who else to fuck and not having sex between themselves has removed the intimacey of a healthy marrage. Not good.

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 14 years ago
Wonderful

Well written, great flashes of humor, ignore the other comments about the lawyer and the wrong turn. It's fantasy folks, and a well constructed one at that. Read it for what it is not as a moral tale. Keep it up

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Sometimes swingers have to be sneaky

We had talked about it with this couple in generalities, but when it came down to actually exchanging partners, the husband of the other couple wasn't too sure that his wife would go for it. My husband assured him to go for it and he would make it O K with his wife. Little did he know that my husband had already had a go with his wife and she was raring to go IF I could get her husband to dive in first.

That started a 3 year swapping session that added another couple along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why Are They Married?

If I or my wife would rather have sex with someone else, we would split. I mean whats the point, just use the marriage to find other couples?

jenniferaeijenniferaeiover 14 years ago
okay

As it being simply a fantisy it was well written but there were places that made it hard for the reader to place themselves into the story. I think that it would have been alot better if the married couple would have had sex at the end as well as talking about their future. It was by no means a bad story, it turned me on, but it would have been nice if you were led to believe that the marriage would last, and if all they could talk about was other people I doubt they are going to remain together much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

Well written fantasy. Hope there's another chapter.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Great

Great story - good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
....SO SO

STARTED GOOD BUT SEEMED YOU WERE IN A HURRY TO FINISH.THE TEASE COULD HAVE BEEN LONGER.ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Swet story

Not very often a story gets me this hard. I guess it was monogamous but lets get to the sister act in a repeat.

I especially liked the first voyeur of her and his reaction and her catching him. Great imagination.

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 14 years ago
Damn!

I don't know about the majority, but I think you have a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The touch of reality was alluring

Enjoyed this. Had a touch of reality which sets it apart. Good luck in the competition!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Start

I loved this story up until the last conversation between the husband and wife. Once she started making plans for them to start banging everything with a pulse.... it lost something for me. The believability would have still been there if they were just talking about the other couple. Broadening the scope of their conquests so fast, made me feel like the wife was just itching to get laid by others. She seemed willing to give her sister up as a concession so she could find others. Oh well.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Does LW have instructions to use "my wife" rather than wife's name?

I did 56 replacements for this story, probably not all need to have the story sound less pompous or stilted, but reads better anyway. Is this a Brit practice? Agree that rapid character changes spoils stories and show that author ran out of ideas how to handle a situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waiting for the sequel

This story left me looking for the sequel. Will there be a next episode.

I am waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just A Bill

Oh yeah you got to continue with this story, You have to tell us if they do indeed to the dirty !!! Thanks

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directorover 7 years ago
It's all fun and games...

Till someone gets shot in the eye.

loveloverloveloveralmost 6 years ago
Very very hot!

I love this story, and how orgasmic & enthusiastic Sally is! Write more...and more! Hot AND well-written!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Most appropriate

Probably the most appropriate pen name I have ever encountered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

A good writer with just the right amount of perversion. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely fabulous

I laughed til it hurt. A few can write tear jerkers, but few can write humour.

literalvirginliteralvirginover 2 years ago

You write very well. Reading stories are more enjoyable when I'm not pointing out spelling errors. I loved the story and hope one day my wife and I can be in this same situation. You had me completely hard until the point where Sally went completely swinger when she brought up her sister. That personality didn't jive with her reluctance throughout the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Wish I would have found it years ago. I think it could go on for a lot more chapters. I would not have jumped right away to Sally suggesting Roger play with her sister.

Suppose Bill, Roger, Sally and Char sat down and talked about what happened that morning. Perhaps defined some different limits and then played again together.

Is it procreating if the man pulls out before he shoots? What if the woman is on the pill? Then could he come inside her?

I loved how Char was on top of Roger and there was that little bit of mystery as to whether his cock had entered her a little bit.

Would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous