Monopoly "Money"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shelly, I haven't seen your naked body in the light in at least three years. Tonight you do it in front of another guy, you jerk him off twice, and I'm supposed to be okay?"

"Honey, you got some fun also."

"This wasn't my idea. I like Linda but I hadn't planned on doing anything more than just looking."

"Well, it doesn't have to happen again if you don't want it."

"Fine with me. I'm just not in the mood for anything tonight. I'm going to drink another beer and go to bed."

For the first time that I can ever remember, Shelly slept in the nude that night. If I hadn't been so angry, I would have turned her over and screwed her brains out.

I've always handled my anger in a more quiet and non-combative manner. I didn't feel like discussing it again. I would still be angry and hurt but I never wanted to discuss it again. Of course, I still had to see Linda each day at work. I knew that might be awkward for a while.

The weekend was quiet for both of us. I did a lot of reading and caught up on some of my schoolwork. Shelly got her hair done on Saturday and spent the afternoon at a friend's house. On Sunday, she went to church. Confession time? Who knows? I was just happy to see her out of the house. Frankly, I began to wonder if I even wanted to be married any longer. We had one son that had just graduated from college and got a job 600 miles away. I could live in a tiny studio apartment and be happier than I was at this time.

Shelly continued to sleep in the nude each night. She made a point of leaving the bathroom door open when she showered. She dressed and undressed in plain sight. She even walked into the kitchen totally naked while I was in the recliner reading. I did notice that she had slightly trimmed the sides of her pussy hair. She tried to stir me into a romantic mood but I wanted nothing to do with her. I didn't care if she slept in layers of clothes or totally naked. It didn't matter. I did admire her naked body but I was completely turned off by her.

Other than her exhibitionism, she never said much more about what happened or try to soothe my anger. We just existed together. Nothing more, nothing less.

Monday morning, I saw Linda as she walked to her desk. My job doesn't require a lot of interaction with her and for that I was grateful, at least for now. However, she walked by my office and smiled at me. "Good morning, Gary. Mondays suck, huh?"

"Yeah," I replied without a smile. "Especially this one."

"Everything's fine, Gary. Seriously. I'm okay and you should be also."

Okay? Her husband just fucked my wife in the shower and three days later she's smiling and saying everything is okay? What had she been smoking? I needed some of it.

The rest of the day went as normal. I noticed that Linda left after lunch and didn't return for the day. The same thing happened Tuesday. She greeted me with a smile and went to her work station. Then, she left at lunch and didn't return. I was curious about her business but I didn't dare say a word. Maybe it wasn't any of my business.

Wednesday, at lunchtime, she went to my office. No one else was in there at the time so she helped herself to shutting the door and sitting in a chair across from my desk.

"Gary, I know you're unhappy about the other night. The past two days, Telly has been leaving during lunch. He never does that. He always eats lunch in the lounge or we'll go across the street at the deli."

"Saturday, he left the house, telling me that he was going to Freddy's house. I knew that was bullshit because Freddy and his wife, Leann, had gone to Vegas for the weekend. Obviously, he didn't know that. I suspected that he might be with Shelly. I doubted that he'd go to your house if you were there. I drove by and saw your garage door open. Your car was there but hers wasn't."

"I accessed his two credit cards online and saw a pending charge for Sandy Hill Inn. That's almost an hour away. I drove there and to no surprise, his car and Shelly's car were in the parking lot. He had a pending charge for Sunday as well."

She went on to tell me that she went by our house on Monday and Tuesday lunch breaks and Telly's car was in our driveway.

I was quiet, as usual when I was angry. For whatever reason, Linda spoke with calm and confidence. Why wasn't she so pissed that she could breathe fire from her nose? Where did all this calm come from?

"Gary, I'm not ashamed of what we did the other night. Maybe I was at fault for letting Telly talk us into trading his clothes for game cash, but sitting naked in front of you was one of the most liberating things I've ever done in my life."

"Don't get me wrong. I'm very pissed at both Telly and Shelly for what they've done. I haven't let Telly get near me since that night, not that he's really wanted to. I can tell you what else, he won't be getting near me again...at least not anytime soon."

"But Linda, why do you seem so calm? You don't sound nearly as angry as I am. What gives?"

"Here's what gives, Gary. I need you to go home tonight and pretend like everything is okay. Pretend like nothing ever happened. I'm going to do the same, except he'll have to wait for some time for sex again."

"What in the hell are you trying to do, Linda? Just let them off the hook?"

"Off the hook? Oh, hell no. I'm going to call Shelly and invite you two for dinner Friday night. No Monopoly. We'll just sit on the patio for a short time then we'll move to the den and maybe put on a movie."

She shared the rest of her plan with me and suddenly I was looking forward to Friday night. The next couple of days, Shelly seemed to appreciate that I was back to normal. She was still flaunting her body in front of me but I resisted any temptation to have her sexually. I knew that part bothered her, but she kept her disappointment to herself. Besides, she was getting plenty of Telly's cock according to Linda.

Friday night, we arrived at Telly and Linda's house. I gave Telly a firm and friendly handshake and gave Linda a polite hug. Telly and Shelly played it cool and greeted each other as if they were just very casual friends.

Telly ordered pizza and had plenty of beers for us. The evening was like most any other. There was no evidence of any tension. Linda and I had planned on being as cheerful as possible. The others had no clue what we had planned.

I started to implement the plan.

"Guys, the other night at our house, stuff happened that probably should not have happened. I'm as guilty as anyone else for letting it get that far. I got angry when Telly and my wife were in the shower too long. In fact, I never did a thing to Linda that night. We just both got dressed and waited for you two."

"Tonight, if Linda doesn't mind, I'd like to do with her what you two did that night. After this, nothing more ever will have to be said or done. You two had your turn and we get ours. What do you think, Linda?"

Linda pretended to think about it for a long time.

"Linda, you don't have to do it if you don't want to," Telly warned her.

"What if I do decide to do it, Telly? What would you do about it?"

Telly stared into space before answering.

"I guess I'd do nothing. It's just that you don't owe it to him. He had a chance. He saw you naked that night. It's your decision, but I think you need to get permission from Shelly first."

"No she doesn't," I replied. "Shelly had her turn. Twice. I'm only asking for it once."

"Go ahead. Doesn't matter to me," Shelly said in a dismissive voice. "He sure hasn't given me anything in the past week."

"How about it, Linda?" I asked her again. "I would love to get a lap dance from you."

"Well, you do know that with a lap dance you have to keep your hands to yourself, right? I can do whatever I want, but you just have to sit and enjoy."

"Sounds fair to me. I just want to see that sexy body of yours dancing in front of me. Naked."

I stayed in the chair of their den where I had been sitting while Shelly sat on the sofa next to Telly.

There was no music playing. Linda was wearing a tank top with no bra and some very modest short pants. I had never seen her wear a tank top before, let alone without a bra on.

She began to move around my chair, running her hands across my chest. She removed my shirt and ran her hands below my tummy, just barely brushing up against the soft pubic hair below my belt line.

Even with her clothes on, I was already getting hard. She stepped in front of me and planted several kisses on my lips. Finally, her tongue darted inside of my mouth and I responded likewise. I knew that only my hands had to remain still. My lips were free to do whatever they wanted.

She slowly removed her short pants and sat on my lap. She could feel the hardness through my own short pants so she removed both my pants and my boxers. That left my rock hard cock sticking straight up.

She took her hands and rubbed up and down my cock. She was careful to not make me come yet. I knew that was for later.

She teasingly removed her tank top. First she raised it up almost to the point of showing her tits, then pulling it back down. Then she'd do it again, this time showing her nipples and then pulling it back down. The third time, she sat on my lap facing me and pulled off her top completely. She ran her tits across my mouth while I tried to keep up with the motion and suck on her nipples.

Shelly was watching with her arms folded and Telly seemed somewhat disinterested. Neither said a word though.

Linda rubbed her panty-covered pussy over my cock. I was about ready to come and it took all the willpower I had to not do so.

Finally, she turned around, faced her husband and my wife, and removed her panties. The very next motion is what got the attention of Telly and Shelly.

Linda sat on my lap and impaled my cock inside of her. She told me that I was now free to use my hands and I grabbed her tits as she rode me.

It was no surprise that I came fairly quickly. Linda fell back against my chest as we kissed feverishly.

"Uh, that wasn't part of the plan," Shelly said. "Since when was fucking my husband agreed upon?"

Linda was calm.

"Well, Telly told me that you two fucked in the shower later that night. I figured we were even now."

Shelly looked at Telly. "What in the hell did you tell Linda?"

"I didn't tell her a damn thing. I don't know where she got that shit from."

Again, Linda was calm and completely in control.

"Telly, are you trying to say that you haven't fucked Shelly? Ever?"

Telly must have sensed that she knew something. He knew that she was playing from a position of strength and it wouldn't be wise to continue playing innocent.

"Okay, in the shower last Friday but that was it. However, I never told you about it."

"No, you didn't Telly," I added. "We peeked in the door and saw you shoving your cock inside of her. It would have been a lot easier if you had just been honest and admitted that you got carried away and that it would never happen again."

"I agree Gary," Shelly said. "That's what we should have done. Then it could have soon been forgotten."

"And it hasn't happened again since?" asked Linda.

"No, we haven't fucked in the shower again."

Telly thought he was being coy by just saying "not in the shower again" while not denying that he had fucked her again since last Friday. Linda wasn't letting him off the hook so quickly.

"Telly, I didn't ask you if you fucked in the shower again. I asked if you fucked her again, anywhere."

Shelly spoke up for the both of them.

"Telly, I think they already know the answer. We might as well come clean."

I had come hard inside of Linda and we both needed to get into the shower and clean up our mess. Neither of us needed to hear a confession. We knew. They knew. We excused ourselves. Neither of our spouses bothered to say a word or try to follow us. I did wonder what they talked about while we were in the shower.

We made love again after leaving the shower. We got on their bed and enjoyed each other without an audience. The first time, with a lap dance, was satisfying because it forced the others to admit to their infidelity. The second time was more intense. I really loved spending time with Linda. Feelings that I had for her had come to the surface. It was both satisfying and disturbing. I shouldn't feel like this for another man's wife, even if that man did cheat with my wife.

By the time we got back to the den, Telly and Shelly were sitting on the very dimly lit patio. There seemed to be a somber atmosphere. They weren't sitting together or acting like lovers in any way.

"So, did you get that out of your system, Gary?" Shelly asked me.

"Get what out of my system?" I asked, not so innocently.

"You know what the hell I mean. Revenge sex, you asshole."

"Not really. We've only done it twice so far."

I could see Telly's grip on the patio chair. It was getting tighter.

"So," Telly said with a definite edge to his voice, "is this how it's going to be from now on? I'll just keep fucking your wife and you'll keep fucking mine? Is that how we want to live?"

"I don't know, Telly," I replied. I'm not sure about fucking your wife but I sure did enjoy making love to her."

"So, you're saying that now you love my wife?"

"I didn't say that, Telly. I said I made love to your wife. I enjoyed her company. We enjoyed talking to each other. There was a personal connection, not just two horny souls banging each other. I don't have to like a woman to fuck her."

"So, you avoided making love to me so you could build up for tonight, Gary?" Shelly said with disgust.

"Not for that reason, no. I was repulsed by the fact that you wanted me to believe that all you two did was get each other off but that there was no sex. If last Friday had been just a one-time thing and you two confessed immediately, tonight would have been much different."

"Instead, you two fucked in the shower, fucked in a motel, fucked at our house during Telly's lunch break. Don't try to deny it. Linda saw his car in front of our house. I bet you've fucked him at least 5 times. How am I supposed to trust you now Shelly?"

"How am I supposed to trust you, Gary? You seem quite happy to be fucking Linda now. What makes me think it won't happen again?"

"I'm not going to make that promise to you, Shelly. Linda and I may get together and do this again. If we do, we aren't going to pretend we didn't. As far as I'm concerned, you can go fuck Telly as often as you want to now."

Shelly seemed to suddenly become contrite. She seemed to realize that there were consequences to her deception and secrecy. Consequences such as possibly losing her marriage.

"Gary, this isn't what I wanted. I don't know what possessed me to become what I am. I mean, I enjoyed Telly. I'm not going to lie to you about that. I liked what I saw of his naked body. Once my clothes came off, seeing him lusting after me made me horny. I acted on that impulse. I didn't let him in the shower to fuck me. That just happened when we began to give each other pleasure again. Yes, I enjoyed it. I've enjoyed it each time since."

"Still, I want to be married to you, not anyone else. I want to have you and not have to share with anyone. I know that's not realistic anymore since Linda's already had you, but I'm willing to start over."

She then looked at Linda.

"Linda, I'm sorry for being so careless and selfish. I'm not angry with you at all. My guy is a good man. It's not hard to understand why you'd like him so much. You've been a good friend to me and I've probably ruined that friendship for good."

Telly sat, looking away from us all.

"How do you feel about this, Telly?" Linda asked. "Do you have any regrets?"

Telly thought for a few seconds.

"Yes, I definitely regret not coming out in the beginning and admitting that we had sex in the shower. That was wrong. I'd be a liar if I said I regretted getting to know Shelly better as a lover and a friend. It wasn't just sex, Linda. She's my friend and I'm not sure it's quite so easy to just go back to being friends only. I'm not sure you and Gary can do it either. Be honest Linda. Gary. Just be honest here. Just like I am."

It was hard to argue with Telly. I didn't want that one night only with Linda. Was I willing to destroy my marriage to do so? Of course, it wouldn't be only my deeds destroying my marriage.

One factor that helped us that night is that neither of us have violent tempers. Shelly is more prone to yell when angry and Telly's voice will have a very distinctive edge to it, but there were no physical threats made.

Surprisingly, a still contrite Shelly offered some honest assessment of our emotions.

"Last Friday, I was the last person to get undressed. However, looking at Telly for nearly two hours sitting across from me wearing nothing but a smile, I was drawn to him more. I've always liked you Telly, even though I was uncomfortable with the way you ogled me sometimes."

"Last week, while you were naked you kept giving me that same look. This time, I enjoyed it. It's different. You're different than Gary. That's not an insult to you either Gary. Just like Linda is different than me."

"We're enjoying something that we've probably wanted to do for a long time but were afraid to approach it. I can't believe that I've been so critical of my own body. Gary has always bragged about it and Telly has confirmed everything that Gary's always said."

"What is bothering me the most right now is that Gary doesn't seem to give a shit what I do anymore. I tried being naked a lot this past week. I slept in the nude every night for you, Gary. You barely even cared."

"That's not fair, Shelly." I raised my voice slightly. "I was hurt and angry about what happened in the shower. Later in the week I learned that you two were still doing it. I had no desire to do anything with you. I still don't."

"That's not fair either Gary," Linda said. "Gary, she has bared her soul to all of us. In fact, she speaks perfectly to how I felt about the whole thing. I've secretly desired you for a long time. I'm understanding her. I'm understanding Telly although I'm pissed at him. I don't know what the answer is but whatever you do, don't throw your marriage down the toilet."

Shelly was now in tears. "Thanks Linda. You really are a true friend. I would tell Telly the same thing. Don't throw away what you have. She's a really sweet lady. Think about what she just said. She may be the most reasonable person out here right now."

I wasn't sold. Maybe it was the thought that everyone was just going to pretend it all never happened and go back to the way things used to be. I wasn't ready for that. I was probably being a prick about it but after knowing that my wife had cheated on me so willingly and often, I wasn't in the mood to just forgive and forget. Her contrition was real, I had no doubt about that, but so was my hurt. I let them all know it.

"So, Telly has fucked my wife at least 5 times in the past week and Linda and I have had sex twice tonight. We're supposed to throw it all away and pretend it never happened? I'm supposed to see Linda at work each day and not imagine her sexy, naked body all over me? I'm supposed to see Telly at work and not see the guy that snuck around and fucked my wife? I'm all for forgiveness, but forgiving doesn't mean forgetting."

"Shelly, we can stay together. However, my condition is that Linda and I are free to do what we please from now on. You and Telly get the same privileges. If all four of us can't agree on that, then my part in all of this is over. You desire Telly. I can live with that. Telly, you have the hots for Shelly. I can deal with that. However, I don't want to hear one bit of bitching from anyone if Linda and I do the same. How do you feel about that Linda?"