Monopoly "Money"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

"Sounds like a winner to me," Linda responded quickly and confidently. As long as our marriages are intact, we need to just accept what's been done and enjoy a little more freedom in our sex lives."

"Fine with me," Telly agreed. "Keeping my marriage together is important. If it means expanding our sexual boundaries, I'm all for it."

"Not so quick everyone," Shelly spoke up boldly. "I'm okay with the arrangement with one other condition...it's for Gary...dammit, if you think that you're just going to live with me but never make love to me again, then you can just march your ass out of the house for good. That goes for Telly. You'd better at least give that sweetheart of yours some attention as well. I don't mind putting out for you but you'd better be nice to Linda and give her some action sometimes. You guys can bet your sweet asses that the two of us will talk."

"Gary," began Linda," if I were you, I'd take her up on that offer. You're a real good guy and I really like you, but right now you've acted like a real asshole. Forgive that expression but your wife has been so humbled. Don't forget, she's my friend as well. She loves you and wants to make it right. I bet you'll get some of the best sex at home if you'll swallow your pride. Give her a chance. If you do that, I guarantee that you and I will have plenty of chances to repeat what we've done tonight."

"Also, there will never be a need for any of us to have to sneak around. Is that understood, Telly? If you want Shelly, all you have to do is get together with her...no secrecy needed."

"Understood," said Telly. "That was the worst part of this whole damn ordeal. The fact that what we did was underhanded and dishonest. I can never make up for that ...except to never let it happen again."

That was five months ago. School was now out for the summer. That means that Telly, Linda, and I have a couple of months off of work. We no longer get together for Monopoly. When the four of us got together after that, it was usually on a Friday or Saturday at a restaurant and then go dancing later. We danced with each other's wives, but discretely so. Nobody has to know or be suspicious about our private arrangements. We recently changed bed partners for the full night after a night of dancing. I'll admit that I enjoyed waking up to a naked Linda that next morning.

Has this been successful? I'd say the results are mixed. There is still a little tension between Telly and I. He isn't the same since that first night. He isn't rude, he just seems less friendly. Guilt? Who knows? The girls get along fine. Shelly continues to flaunt her nude body frequently at home. She still sleeps in the nude. I really do enjoy it and although our sex life isn't real great, I seem to do enough to keep her from complaining. She isn't really too demanding. I guess she has Telly to take care of most of those needs.

Telly put forth an idea for us to consider. The other three seem excited about the idea but I didn't initially share in their enthusiasm.

Telly offered to cover all the expenses for the four of us to go to Waikiki Beach at the island of Oahu in Hawaii. It begins on a Sunday and we'd return home the following Sunday. The catch? We book separate hotels several blocks apart on the beach and we spend the entire time with the other spouse. Shelly's enthusiasm for the idea bothered me but Linda seemed to be equally enthused. It's not that I wouldn't enjoy a week with Linda, but having my wife with Telly for a full week? We'd each have our own itinerary and any chances of seeing each other during the week would be by chance, not design.

I knew that if I didn't agree to it, that three other people would be disappointed. I tried to sound excited about the trip. Linda could tell that I didn't quite share the convictions of the others about it being a good idea. She called me later.

"Gary, this is a good idea. I really want to spend that time alone with you. We can pretend we're husband and wife for one week. Let the others do what they want. When we get home, we'll be back to where we are now. Besides, I'll make sure your cock gets a lot of work."

In spite of my concerns, I did want to spend that time with Linda. I put my other reservations aside and agreed to go and share the excitement that the others had. Well, at least I'd put up that front.

The trip was a week ago, but that's another story.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers